The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Proudest Moments

• ZOS_Chris
    ZOS_Chris
    Community Rep
    Some of these are very, very impressive!

Doing brutal dungeons solo, Master Anglers, Flawless Conqueror status, well done all of you!

What do you intend to go for next?
    Staff Post
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time completing Vet Cradle of Shadows. It's still one of my favorite dungeons. I would say vMA but I was so disgusted with that place that I never went back.
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I beat vMSA I was so happy.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting EMP
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently soloed vet wayrest 1 and that was a good feeling. I am thinking of trying vet city of ash 1 next.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably getting through normal MA (still haven't cracked vet). I was only proud because I was very, very drunk and I could see two keyboards. Ironically, it helped. My first time soloing a dungeon on my flaky squishy sorceress was pretty nice too. Oh and finally hitting the old vet level cap, only to hear days later that they were removing vet levels lol.
    PC EU & NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leading a PUG raid during last year's Midyear Mayhem.

So I'd been PVPing for about half a year for a really solid guild, but that morning I logged on before anyone else, and really before nearly anyone on the whole of PC/NA Shor. About the ten of us EP in zone chat grouped up together. I got the Crown by virtue of being the only one with any idea of where to go and what to do.

I'd never led a raid before. Been in a raid before, sure, but not led one. I was so nervous.

About halfway around the Emp ring, we'd picked up steam and the PVEers in the group were starting to get into it. They'd been struggling in the early morning, but now they were saying things like "Wow, PVP is fun when you have an army!"

We went around the emp ring, tried and failed to grab an AD scroll, got wiped by DC at Bleakers, rezzed up, came back, and wiped the DC at Bleakers the second try. It was a ton of fun leading that PUG raid and so great to be a part of helping so many others have fun doing PVP. Midyear Mayhem is all about introducing players to PVP and I was honored to help make it a good experience for people that morning.
  • Shezzarrine
    Shezzarrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joined a progression guild and we were running vMoL for the second time. I had cleared it only once and wanted to get my two friends their clears/skins. We formed up and only had 8 people so we had to pugs tank and three dps from crag, needless to say we did not expect to clear. The tank had never even been in normal mol, and was a nightblade who didn't know what silver leash was. Supprisingly he learned very fast and we made it to rakhaat rather painlessly despite somewhat low dps.
    We wiped a few times on rahkkat before most of them figured out what to do, so on our last attempt we get him to execute in the center and all of the sudden I hear everyone freaking out in discord and look around to see everyone dead but the pug tank, myself, and another strong dps. We ended up doing the last 4 or so million hp ourselves and got 7/12 of the group their first clears and skins.
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Being the first girl on ps4 NA to get a 5 star dps in pvp. 4th girl over all for 5 stars. also proud of progressing and earning all the skins in game (besides cloudrest)
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerkling wrote: »
    Chrysa1is wrote: »
    I solo'd Vet Arx Corinium and got the Arx Corinium Assassin achievement for completing it in under 30mins.
    bullsh*t!

I have a screenshot and gameclip recordes on my xbox lol
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had zero desire to do trials or hardest solocontent yet, but i'm somewhat proud of couple times. One being a veteran hardmode dungeon, when i've carried my group through it and reviving our group while being only one left standing. The gratitude and compliments felt good.

Also keeping our last emp castle flags contested and not flipped, until reinforcements arrived.

Soloing normal dungeon or world bosses is too easy for me to take much pride of.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Proudest moment of hearing Sneaky rage !

https://clips.twitch.tv/CaringUgliestPoxStoneLightning
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably the first time I killed Doshia in her original form.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    A while back I was in Cyrodiil and was jumped by a nightblade out of stealth. It was a player I had seen many times before and they were really good. I managed to get it together enough to battle back and actually win. I was pretty stoked about it. I'm not great at PvP so to triumph unassisted against a known good player (who had the drop on me) was a great feeling.

A second proud PvP experience was my first Vicious Death chain reaction. When I single handedly wiped out eight people with oils, an ultimate, and a chain reaction. Seeing that 10k AP tick for their deaths was awesome. Successfully defending an outpost by myself made me feel like a real contributor to my alliance.
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    upload it then. i'd like to see you beat a dungeon that's hard enuf to do with 4 players in under 30mins (not super hard but still) with only at most 1/3 of said 4 player groups DPS while also being able to tank and heal all the incoming damage.
  • goldenflameslinger
    goldenflameslinger
    ✭✭✭
    I created a new toon...Warden healer. Never played a healer before, had totally trash gear on so I did the natural thing and decided to que for a daily dungeon, just to see how it would go. Spindle 1 came up but that was fine since I been there a bazillion times.

The group were newish players, most +/- lvl 100. Anyway, I lead the charge! I kept everyone healthy, no one died, and I was pulling pretty good DPS for like a lvl 12 heals (my CP was probably 650-ish so not exactly a lvl 12). When it was over, I said my normal "GG" over group text chat. One of the other plays responded...."Nah healer, you the real MVP!"

The comment took me by surprise because of the usual amount of salt and hate in PUGs. It was probably the nicest thing anyone in this game has ever said to me. I have had plenty of experiences that were more epic, but this was a moment of genuine niceness that I feel the community has lost over the years.

I quit healing after this. It was my one and only time. Figured I would go out on top!
    PS4 NA DC id: goldenflamesling
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Probably the first time I killed Doshia in her original form.

^^ THIS.

Since then, there have been difficult achievements accomplished, insane vet bosses killed, victories in against all odds battles in Cyrodiil, but yet none of these have ever repeated the feeling I had when Doshia finally went down..
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew grouping wasn't my thing when I got here, so when I saw that people soloing vet dungeons, I knew that was the goal. Later I learned that stamblade is a bit on the tougher side for that kind of thing, but that's my character, so onward I went. I got some great advice in the dungeon forum and cleared vFG1. It's obviously the easiest dungeon, but it was my first vet solo, so that's the moment for me.
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First was beating vma, then it was beating vma on stam nb, then my first flawless and now flawless on stam nb.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerkling wrote: »
    upload it then. i'd like to see you beat a dungeon that's hard enuf to do with 4 players in under 30mins (not super hard but still) with only at most 1/3 of said 4 player groups DPS while also being able to tank and heal all the incoming damage.

Its not letting attach this bloody video -_- Hang on a sec
    Edited by Chrysa1is on July 14, 2018 9:19AM
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can you make uploading images and videos more easier? Im attaching the file but it wont appear or upload at all...
    Edited by Chrysa1is on July 14, 2018 9:22AM
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the video. Finally lol

Solo Vet Arx Corinium + Solo Arx Corinium Assassin Achievement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ewKY_5w-uU
    Edited by Chrysa1is on July 14, 2018 3:18PM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearing vmol for the first time and getting the Destroyer title on my healer later on. I still wear that title and somehow it feels more "valuable" than titles from newer trials and dungeons.
    Also getting Merciless title for the first time was quite awesome.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on July 14, 2018 9:52AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spindleclutch 1 ... I was told to get in there and thought: since I am already in there i should go through. I solo'ed it ... it took 2h and quite a number of death, but not a single mob or boss survived my curiosity. I hate spiders and felt so strong (it took about 1hr of PVP to ground me again)! :)

... and just for the record: Today i am done in less then 30 mins, no death ... no survivors. :D
    Edited by Elsterchen on July 14, 2018 10:48AM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I started doing PvP in last year's Midyear Mayhem, someone tried to gank one of my little green volunteers, there was a desperate struggle to survive, a frenzy of mouse clicking and key punching, and I killed him 1v1 - and then the "Kill a Grand Overlord" achievement popped up on the screen. That felt pretty good :)
    PC EU
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always feel great when i kill people running cheese builds in pvp.

I don't run cheese, and i will hate focus you if you do :D
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once defended a lost keep more or less single handedly and got the Grand Overlord slayer achievement.
    A huge group of organized (but obviously not too organized) players were sieging a keep (BRK I think) that was pretty much defenseless (since everyone else was preoccupied with Chalman). They broke through the outer walls very quickly then formed a very dense group and ran for a tower to continue the siege from there. I however started using inevitable detonation (this was before the nerfs) on as many of them as I could, which, to my surprise, killed the whole raid in two explosions.

Definitely one of my proudest moments despite cheesing the victory.

Other than that I guess maybe that horse race that I almost won on foot. I ended up being a close third because I accidentally went the wrong way.
    Edited by Ratzkifal on July 14, 2018 11:20AM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • NewbieOKS
    NewbieOKS
    ✭✭✭
    I’m a completionist PvE type of player, it makes me proud when I saw my zone map pins become white colour
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/17868970/signatur.jpg
    ESO-Database provides statistics for Elder Scrolls Online characters and guilds. This information is collected by the ESO-Database Client and ESO Database AddOn https://www.eso-database.com/en/ Huge thanks to @Keldor for this amazing add-on