Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] When zos + Class reps "balance" Werewolf ^^

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
Shacklebreaker + Greenpact + troll king on a Nord Warden
3x Swift Jewery with steed mundus and speed pot this Werewolf is at speed cap without sprinting

26k Stamina / 803 stam recovery ( 1k with Continous attack )

45k Health / 1450 health recovery ( 4000+ with Troll King ) ( 5k with Continous attack )
15k Magicka / 1450 magicka Recovery ( 1800 with Continous attack )

27500 Resistances ( 6 heavy 1 light )

Weapon damage 3300 ( with weapon enchant proc , 3600 with Continous attack )

My heals hit for 20k non crit and 30+ k crit , Light attack damage is pretty decent for a "tank" Wolf. #WhenZosBalance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc3STswg1I0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by RouDeR on July 12, 2018 12:58AM
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [removed quote]

better get nerf and adjustments before this crap goes live , or you prefer to enjoy this for a month and than it get "hammered" by zos with at least 2 times harder nerfs cuz everyone will Cry how 40k health werewolves are healing for 30k in PvP and are destroying people.

Edited by ZOS_JesC on July 12, 2018 1:42PM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    [removed quote]

better get nerf and adjustments before this crap goes live , or you prefer to enjoy this for a month and than it get "hammered" by zos with at least 2 times harder nerfs cuz everyone will Cry how 40k health werewolves are healing for 30k in PvP and are destroying people.

No i'm irritated by the fact everyone is complaining about how strong werewolf is on pts i play on console whatever kind of nonsense you all think need changed happens and we are stuck with *** when it makes it to console if their was a pts for console i bet opinions would be different about things on pts ppl on console hardly even use the werewolf because it needs some improvements let zos make the improvements they are going to make so us console players get to try them out and suggest things
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on July 12, 2018 1:42PM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clever alchemist was a result of something that got changed on pc because players kept complaining yet it wasn't even an issue on ps4 or xbox the same for ww this update is suppose to be an update to improve things for people who play ww stop trying to get them to nerf things everyone hasn't even had a chance to try out
    Edited by Jake1576 on July 12, 2018 1:10AM
  • Lykanus
    Lykanus
    ✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    Clever alchemist was a result of something that got changed on pc because players kept complaining yet it wasn't even an issue on ps4 or xbox the same for ww this update is suppose to be an update to improve things for people who play ww stop trying to get them to nerf things everyone hasn't even had a chance to try out

He's just trying to get werewolf changes undone (he already made a post about werewolf being killed with this PTS update). Its a clear sign that he doesnt likes the update, however he doesnt consider the WW changes over a larger scale and without considering others.

He isnt wanting to accept there's more then just the PvP aspect and a parse-against-a-stillstanding-non-attacking-dummy.
    Just to be clear:
    Currently Werewolves can be very tanky too and heal great, thats a non-issue on live why should it become one when that thing goes live? A true tank a werewolf will never become anyway - because he doesnt gets a taunt, so truly where's your problem?
    Reason two: Before you needed to be tanky (for PvP, for PvE it doesnt matter as WW didnt exist in PvE) to get your heals decent with support-sustain/tank/hybrid sets (like shackle or pelinal). Now you wont be forced to wear such sets, thats good! You _can_ still wear supportive/tanks sets that push your health, in that case you'll see the same heals value with the update but if you dont you at least will still have some _decent_ healing if you not go for support/tank sets.
    It will be lower then but enough to at least stand a chance still so you do get a chance now, so thats good to HAVE a choice.

Not to mention that you'll give up now the major brutality buff if you morph for the stronger heal.

Werewolves, lets say with 25k Health +5k pvp buff will heal for (30k*0.45 or 0.6 /2 )= 6750 to 9000.And think about defile. Thats still less to whats now on live with a pelinals build. And the Health value isnt taken extra low for my example, cause otherwise you will actively need start stacking health which _will_ cost you a good amount damage which is a fair tradeoff.
    Edited by Lykanus on July 12, 2018 3:00AM
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lmao you better believe that ZOS are not changing anything unless there is a huge huge uproar and guess what?
    Only a few PC players are on the PTS so there wont be any uproar at all.

You also better believe that when the patch does drop, I WILL be running the most aids werewolf set up possible. Why? Because ZOS allow for it to happen in the first place.

Im actually not sure what part of this all is the most ridiculous. Surely the heal lmfao, a 30k heal in PVP but simply pressing one button. Fantastic work from the combat team who btw still have no idea how to balance warden after a whole year.
  • Lykanus
    Lykanus
    ✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    Is this another nerf post if so stfu :) please

mb10 wrote: »
    lmao you better believe that ZOS are not changing anything unless there is a huge huge uproar and guess what?
    Only a few PC players are on the PTS so there wont be any uproar at all.

You also better believe that when the patch does drop, I WILL be running the most aids werewolf set up possible. Why? Because ZOS allow for it to happen in the first place.

Im actually not sure what part of this all is the most ridiculous. Surely the heal lmfao, a 30k heal in PVP but simply pressing one button. Fantastic work from the combat team who btw still have no idea how to balance warden after a whole year.

If you will be able to heal for 30k in PvP, i'll applause you, cause you broke then the game mechanics or have more then 100.000 health.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There was no need for a complete rework for werewolf skills at all. WWs only needed quality of life fixes and maybe some mobility in PVP and thats it.

But of course Zenimax needs to promote a DLC by introducing insane things into PVP
    Edited by Ankael07 on July 12, 2018 3:43AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just remove Vampire and Werewolves from PvP..
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3x Swift Jewery with steed mundus and speed pot this Werewolf is at speed cap without sprinting

45k Health / 1450 health recovery ( 4000+ with Troll King ) ( 5k with Continous attack )

My heals hit for 20k non crit and 30+ k crit , Light attack damage is pretty decent for a "tank" Wolf. #WhenZosBalance

You're just fighting NPC's and bragging.

Green pact gives offcourse lot of health and you put two swift + speed pots to gain speed buff.

Undoubtedly you can not stay against any good player as today.
  • Laquey
    Laquey
    ✭✭✭

So you created a tank wolf, good job!

Looks like you're taking my advice from the other conversation. As discussed there though your offensive stats are really poor by wolf standards so you won't be killing much in PvP.

3600 WD with CA versus 6300 in DPS offensive build, 26K stam versus 41K 1K regen versus 2K regen.

But this is like it's supposed to be right?

• RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laquey wrote: »

Looks like you're taking my advice from the other conversation. As discussed there though your offensive stats are really poor by wolf standards so you won't be killing much in PvP.

3600 WD with CA versus 6300 in DPS offensive build, 26K stam versus 41K 1K regen versus 2K regen.

You sir clearly have no clue how powerfull WW is even without stacking damage . I play tank wolves since 2 years with less than 3k wpd and less than 30k stamina and have no problem at all to kill ANY player in 1v1 scenario . Why would i need 2 k stamina regen when i DONT sprint and my primary damage is my light attacks that are gitting NPCs for 6-7k ?
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is exactly why I said the WW changes were fine while everyone was QQing about losing their dear Pelinal’s (garbage set in the first place).

I’m pretty sure I mentioned this exact combo in the PTS thread or on Reddit. Lots of new options for WW. Also the damage isn’t that bad, compared to the inflation on other class configurations. MagikaNB still trump all.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »

This is exactly why I said the WW changes were fine while everyone was QQing about losing their dear Pelinal’s (garbage set in the first place).

I’m pretty sure I mentioned this exact combo in the PTS thread or on Reddit. Lots of new options for WW. Also the damage isn’t that bad, compared to the inflation on other class configurations. MagikaNB still trump all.

The thing is I am getting 80%+ on my tooltip near keeps , if I use the Ritual instead of the stead and switch to Powered weapon I will get around 92% healing from my max Health just with one freaking button . Not to mention the Healing Received from heavy armor and CP , I tested the build in Duels yesterday I was still healing for 18k non crits while tearing my opponents apart.
    The thing is that the Scaling of the heal is just too much ,it MAY be okeysh for NO CP , but in CP with all the amplifiers it is just too much.

They need to rework it to scale either with all of your Resources 15% Stamina / magicka / Health or just reverse the changes at all and let the Hybrid playstyle be..
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You sir clearly have no clue how powerfull WW is even without stacking damage . I play tank wolves since 2 years with less than 3k wpd and less than 30k stamina and have no problem at all to kill ANY player in 1v1 scenario . Why would i need 2 k stamina regen when i DONT sprint and my primary damage is my light attacks that are gitting NPCs for 6-7k ?

Not to mention 6k WD is wasted and an inflated stat in most scenarios. First time you’re hard CC’d and focused you’re probably dead. The glass cannon Wolf is certainly a style, but it’s not good for much aside from 1v1, chicken-charging or Zerg herding around rocks.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The thing is I am getting 80%+ on my tooltip near keeps , if I use the Ritual instead of the stead and switch to Powered weapon I will get around 92% healing from my max Health just with one freaking button . Not to mention the Healing Received from heavy armor and CP , I tested the build in Duels yesterday I was still healing for 18k non crits while tearing my opponents apart.
    The thing is that the Scaling of the heal is just too much ,it MAY be okeysh for NO CP , but in CP with all the amplifiers it is just too much.

They need to rework it to scale either with all of your Resources 15% Stamina / magicka / Health or just reverse the changes at all and let the Hybrid playstyle be..

It will be fine since most will take the 40% version for weapon damage, and most will continue to play dps-wolfs. That’s why there’s all the QQ: people are highly resistant to changing out of their Pelinal’s, which didn’t force them to choose between sustain/ healing and dps.

It’s certainly OP af if you spec for it and choose the 60%. It’s like a Wolf GDB.

Oh and factor in defiles and such too.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on July 12, 2018 11:13AM
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It will be fine since most will take the 40% version for weapon damage, and most will continue to play dps-wolfs. That’s why there’s all the QQ: people are highly resistant to changing out of their Pelinal’s, which didn’t force them to choose between sustain/ healing and dps.

It’s certainly OP af if you spec for it and choose the 60%. It’s like a Wolf GDB.

Hey mate , there is a new potion Recipe that is pretty easy to make
    1: Major Expedition
    2:Major Brutality
    3: restore Stamina

So any semi - decent werewolf will choose to use that new Potion and use the 60% Heal version.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So any semi - decent werewolf will choose to use that new Potion and use the 60% Heal version.

Respectfully, no. Vitality, lingering health and speed is better and will autoproc Troll King.

That’s the new config with the pearl ingredient.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on July 12, 2018 11:43AM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

New?
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Respectfully, no. Vitality, lingering health and speed is better and will autoproc Troll King.

Troll king is outoprocing from your Ressilient passive in the Red CP : )
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Troll king is outoprocing from your Ressilient passive in the Red CP : )

Yeah but that requires you to take critical damage (never a good thing lol), whereas Lingering on a fully Alchemy leveled toon lasts longer than the potion cooldown and adds further to your sustain. That new pot is amazing for when you’re suddenly zerged upon. Break free, pot, heal (30% healing), dodge roll and run (major expedition). And there’s no guarentee that TK will proc right at 50%, it has to proc from critical damage.

With lingering health it is literally an auto-proc.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we have removed several nonconstructive comments. This is a reminder to keep the forum rules in mind when posting. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RouDeR

This stuff belongs in the theorycrafting thread m8 :)

Bring the new builds out :)
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    @RouDeR

This stuff belongs in the theorycrafting thread m8 :)

Bring the new builds out :)

I have 2 new ones , but I wont release them because I`m 90% sure there will be a significant nerfs by the time this patch goes live .
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no snare immunity, the method to beating WW stays the same, snare, defile, load up with DoTs, kite and spank. Now you just need a magika cost poison added in
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Still no snare immunity, the method to beating WW stays the same, snare, defile, load up with DoTs, kite and spank. Now you just need a magika cost poison added in

you clearly never faced decent and well build werewolf .

I will give you an example , take a look at this video :
    in the current PTS version I am TWICE AS TANKY , Heal for 2 times MORE,I am dealing Significantly Higher damage and I don't have to sprint to maintain that kind of Speed #SWIFT , also I`m using 1 Poison resist enchant on my jewery so its not in the tooltip ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wmR5HL-ro&t=112s
    Edited by RouDeR on July 12, 2018 4:02PM
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's see, I I have way more Stam, way more Stam rec, more penetration, 28k HP more then enough 2 survive, more magic, more magic rec, 8k more physical and spell resistance, 39 way more weapon damage,
    With those stats you'll be tank in Pve but lack the punch to kill any1 in Pvp but a absolut potato and your low resistances will get you deleted when facing dbos stacks.... Much to learn you still have my young padawan.
    Just having good heals ismt enough you have to have good damage and good mitigation aswell, players r a little more harder to kill then NPC's
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on July 12, 2018 4:17PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

ever heard of Wyrd Tree? Good luck keeping up that defile
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL good luck stustaining those 4.5k costing heals without tripots while focused by 3 good players
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's see... It's 2 magdk whipping the living he'll out of you, fossilize on cool down enough?
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens every time you think people would learn. My favourite was Redguard buff/race change tokens/nerf tbh.

Werewolf DLC coming out?

Buff the life out of it, whether it be any class/race or skill.

Sell a lot more.

Nerf it to be sub optimal in 3 months by using all the data nubs tests and give away for free.

Rinse and repeat to the sheep.