The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Consistent Crown Store please?

President_PUG
President_PUG
✭✭✭
Offering some Motifs in Individual crates others as a whole, but only limited. The Tsaeca Motif available until the First I get paid the 3rd. Why?????????
“Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better.”
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just like most stores: not every product is the same thing as all the other products. right?
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    Cue Music: Suicidal Tendencies "INSTITUTIONALIZED" All I wanted was a Pepsi AND A Tsaesci Homespun Light HAT!

• Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They only listen to marketing speak. Someone with that evil degree make a case to them that consistent offering will net them more revenue, than gimicky, inconsistent and limited time offer strategies.
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    Its not like Im asking for anything Free ever in this game have I done that. I am living in a wheelchair like Steven Hawkins, I get my disability on the 3rd each month, after everyone takes their 7 pints of my 8 pints blood I have enough left over to invest in my one one hobby ESO..I made video of This hat MAY 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqk4qJB3uFc&t=1s its been my Screensaver for a month so its not like Dangling it in front of Me 2 days shy of me being able to outright buy it could hurt Publicity or accounting number crunchers!
  • DeadlyPhoenix
    DeadlyPhoenix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not like Im asking for anything Free ever in this game have I done that. I am living in a wheelchair like Steven Hawkins, I get my disability on the 3rd each month, after everyone takes their 7 pints of my 8 pints blood I have enough left over to invest in my one one hobby ESO..I made video of This hat MAY 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqk4qJB3uFc&t=1s its been my Screensaver for a month so its not like Dangling it in front of Me 2 days shy of me being able to outright buy it could hurt Publicity or accounting number crunchers!

In all fairness it's been known for a while when it would be released. Mid-year mayhem event. Not exact time but you could assume it would be.... mid-year?

Personally, I don't have much cash flow atm either and I knew there was a possibility of not having the money available when it came up for sale. So, I've been saving my crowns for about 3-4 months now in anticipation of its release.

If you wanted it that bad, you should have known it would be limited and saved like I did. That's the way they do things in this game, always have...... I don't like it either, there has been a lot of stuff I would have purchased had I had the money at the time but couldn't because it was only posted for a few days.

I'm just thankful it appeared in the outfit station at release and was able to anticipate it otherwise I wouldn't have had the funds available.
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I should have asked My doctors if they could please rearrange Their appointments and billing so I could buy a silly little hat..your so right how inconsiderate of me, not to save My Money. I did save 40 Gems and If they would of released it like they did the Pyandonean Style we wouldn't be having this discussion, Hence My OP about asking for a CROWN STORE consistent policy.. TYVM!
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    https://ibb.co/h31Qbd

Oh here's the Problem I spent too much on the game already.
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    3340 hours SOLO, I finished The END Game Boss alone. Because of physical limitations I cant do PvP but The Short lived Duels in Battlegrounds seemed do able. Just wondering at this point, after playing solo for so long, what content is there left in game to play? Besides the redundant daily quests? And NO not one minute as a BOT, it's a wonder what you can do when your life is spent on a wheel chair and the highlight of your day is pushing a mouse around on a computer screen. I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm Just asking as a PAYING CUSTOMER for some Consistency.
  • Signor_Rossi
    Signor_Rossi
    ✭✭
    The end game boss? i guess you mean molag? Everyone has done it solo. That's nothing special. And what is left and what the real endgame is would be trials. They are fun, you should try them!
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What platform/server are you on?
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    NA/PC. I am just asking for 2 extra days. I can pay myself. Its just to the point I feel That ONLINE Gaming is gonna have to start addressing The Handicapped Accessibility when creating Theirs games from now on. There are Law's that Require Company's to make it possible for Handicapped People such as Myself to be able to have access to Product same as normal people. Isn't That fair? Some content in this game is just too much mechanics to be able to play. That's gonna cost the industry a lot of money to fix I bet. Should keep your customers satisfied and satisfied customers are usually quite.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so many "beer money" sites and apps out there that you can make tens to hundreds of extra dollars a day.

So maybe just do some casual hustling for the next few days and afford the crowns for the motif independently of your monthly check?

Then again, seeing as you'd go into hypovolemic shock long before 87% of the blood in your body were removed, I'm being quite fondly reminded of the term "unreliable narrator"...
    signing off
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must not be American. It's all the same and it's all crap.
    swippy wrote: »
    just like most stores: not every product is the same thing as all the other products. right?

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Credit cards allow people to make purchases immediately then pay later, often with little or no penalty if you pay within the month. They are typically fairly easy to get. I get offered one just by stepping foot in my local grocery store.
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NA/PC. I am just asking for 2 extra days. I can pay myself. Its just to the point I feel That ONLINE Gaming is gonna have to start addressing The Handicapped Accessibility when creating Theirs games from now on. There are Law's that Require Company's to make it possible for Handicapped People such as Myself to be able to have access to Product same as normal people. Isn't That fair? Some content in this game is just too much mechanics to be able to play. That's gonna cost the industry a lot of money to fix I bet. Should keep your customers satisfied and satisfied customers are usually quite.

I'm disabled too and I understand the difficulties playing certain content with difficult mechanics. That said, I am in a few guilds with lovely people who help me out :smile:

As for the motif, I can only suggest you ask a friend or family member for a small loan until payday.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Put a customer service ticket in, now while it's still available, explaining what you have here...

Then put the ticket number in this thread... and hope for the best.

I know they are willing to buy crown stuff for you, while you are gone, if you ask ahead of time. They could possibly make an exception for this too.

I would lay off playing the handicap card though. This isn't about your disability, this is about money management. You have the same access as the rest of us.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Offering some Motifs in Individual crates others as a whole, but only limited. The Tsaeca Motif available until the First I get paid the 3rd. Why?????????

In the future buy crowns and then SAVE them until things like this popup.. Its what i do..

The SAVING part seems to be an issue with a lot.
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all!
    Edited by President_PUG on June 30, 2018 3:03PM
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Then again, seeing as you'd go into hypovolemic shock long before 87% of the blood in your body were removed, I'm being quite fondly reminded of the term "unreliable narrator"...

You do realize I was making a pun about Money=blood? That after all my bills are paid I have enough left over to invest int the Game? Reading comprehension is a course you shouldn't miss in school.
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    Incredibly no one thinks a MULTI-MILLION dollar company should deem themself worthy to Please one Player. its all The players responsibility, yada yada yada... Yes My $1000 a month should hold up to their 100's Millions my concerns is That A Game too big to help a single player is too big to need my money any longer.
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    Man we've all missed stuff due to the limit. I literally haven't had a job in months, just got my first paycheck yesterday, no govt assistance this whole time. I missed a ton of stuff.

Not only that but my jobs in the past haven't been incredibly well paying. Sometimes I barely have money left over to pay my sub, I had to cancel this month.
    With all that setting the situation, I have to decide what to spend and not spend my crowns on. I have to make the decision if something is worth the purchase, or to save. Squirrel away a bit of money each month if you have to.
    Stop blaming the company for your inability to save, and your meager check. If I've missed anything in the past due to time limit, it was 100% my fault for spending the extra money somewhere else.
    Does it suck? Yeah. But the world doesn't have to cater to us broke mfers. Not a single one of us is entitled to anything in that store, nor for ZOS to change anything to suit our irresponsibility.

I honestly feel entitlement is a big issue here, as it obviously isn't a temporary flare of emotion, this has been going on for a couple days.
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    Well I apologize ESO is now MY once again FAVORITE GAME, (I only this Game LOL)

https://s20.postimg.cc/l6gjnfppp/Crates.png

This is way cooler Than a Hat!!
    The SPIDER! TY
    RNG!
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain dude, I had to wait till Friday to try and buy only to have my internet go out till literially they stop selling it today. I cam back on last night for a brief period of time but not enough time for me to buy it. I am beyond upset with this dumb marketing scam they keep running. Maybe it's time for another game that will actually take my money.