The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What class is affected the most by sloads

• Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc
    None of the Above is my answer.

and by the way, the reason is because it is a weak set.

lol. Sload is huge overpowered set in groups. Far above overpowered.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc
    anything that can get thru a shield is considered to be overpowered.

that, is exactly the point.
    if they loose or die by any means then that thing is overpowered.
    anytime they are killed by anything that gets through thier shields is when they mass complain on the forums.

How about sload activated even when attack dodged as well ? All NBs come in forum and cry .
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on July 2, 2018 4:28PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the set hurts Mag NBs the most. I'm assuming Mag Sorc too but I never really play a Mag Sorc so I don't know.

There are 3 Sloads that I have experienced.

Vivec Sload
    This is the sload that most players cry about. It hits like a noodle and people cry about it. Not sure why.

BG Sload
    This is another sload that many cry about, it is like a mosquito bite not really harmful but itches.

Kyne Sload
    This is the most OP set in gaming history. It don't care if you have any healing/cleaning skills unlocked and is on your death cap often for a combined damage for over 15k. Get hit by sload and a few light attacks ... R.I.P.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    No way stamblade is affected any more than any other proc-set, unless its the "pulls out of stealth" thing...squishy is squishy...stamblades die to Viper just as easily...or Skoria, etc etc.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc
    None of the Above is my answer.

and by the way, the reason is because it is a weak set.

lol. Sload is huge overpowered set in groups. Far above overpowered.
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I think the set hurts Mag NBs the most. I'm assuming Mag Sorc too but I never really play a Mag Sorc so I don't know.

There are 3 Sloads that I have experienced.

Vivec Sload
    This is the sload that most players cry about. It hits like a noodle and people cry about it. Not sure why.

BG Sload
    This is another sload that many cry about, it is like a mosquito bite not really harmful but itches.

Kyne Sload
    This is the most OP set in gaming history. It don't care if you have any healing/cleaning skills unlocked and is on your death cap often for a combined damage for over 15k. Get hit by sload and a few light attacks ... R.I.P.

Combine sload with shield breaker. On top of it add major defile incap with oblivion enchant. Have 3 or 4 group with same set up. Enjoy cheese easy OP kills.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on July 2, 2018 6:40PM