The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What class is affected the most by sloads

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
Choose below your primary toon that you play pvp. I want to gather some statistics on which class claims to be affected by sloads the most. If you are unaffected then comment your class below and say unaffected
Edited by Shadowasrial on June 29, 2018 6:29PM

What class is affected the most by sloads 145 votes

Stamblade
35%
AltercatorAnimus-ESOIruil_ESOWyckswhiteshadow711jppreub18_ESOHulkHogabottleofsyrupglaviusDDukeRecon4thCavEdziuRagnaroek93darkstar2084DuukarStrider__RoshinGreenSoup2HoTTheRealSnikerCompletelyToastChunkyCatimenace 52 votes
Magblade
21%
KnootewootEdTerralelink88kollege14a5Emma_OverloadRex-UmbraLucky28AliyavanaJahneeOVrenkNateS4Drdeath20EctheliontnacilMorgul667MarabornwingrionLadislaogetemshaunaKingJBigBadVolkD0RID0RI240 31 votes
Stamsorc
2%
otis67static_rechargeOrjixPriyasekarssk 4 votes
Magsorc
26%
WuffyCeruleitimb16_ESO85flguy147ub17_ESOIwinatwowub17_ESOSheezabeastJamieAubreyDanteYodaVeoOreyn_BearclawVahrokhArvenAldmeriApheriussix2fallVercingetorixLadyNalcaryaD0ntevenL1ftdavidj8291TyharKonstant_Tel_NecrisMalamar1229 38 votes
Stamplar
1%
TheeBradshawColorock 2 votes
Magplar
0%
Stam-dk
4%
KronuxxMaxwellCDeep_01OnefrkncrzypopeColecovisionFiktius 6 votes
Mag-dk
4%
Valen_BytePink_ViolinzLichbourne90Caleb_KadeshBP_Spartyhaygrubbarishok33 7 votes
Stam-warden
1%
splitsandfrostz417 2 votes
Mag-warden
2%
dogmannihirisutouzTrok 3 votes
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    Statistics will be skewed by whichever class has the most players here
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    Ragebull wrote: »

No poll is 100% accurate but I want to see which toons claim to be most affected.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    Ragebull wrote: »

i main a templar and voteddddddddddddddddddd ^
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    mAGsORC AND i USE SLOADS

Fight fire with fire
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They really should nerf Sloads to melee range only and non stackable
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    Mag sorc. Our defense is shield (useless against sload) and healing ward (useless once again), surge for those who have space for it (which heals on crit only, sure everyone crits a ton with all the impen armor -_-)
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    Magsorc is the least affected if you actually have enough healing to not get killed by Sloads through shields only, simply because the damage gets splitted between health and shields...
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag sorc. Our defense is shield (useless against sload) and healing ward (useless once again), surge for those who have space for it (which heals on crit only, sure everyone crits a ton with all the impen armor -_-)

Impen armor lowers crit damage; it doesn't reduce the chance of crits that you do. So Power Surge will still work fine. However, most Sorc builds run really low crit in PVP (~%30 or less) compared to ~50% in PVE.
    Edited by s7732425ub17_ESO on June 29, 2018 7:11PM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i'll just leave this here

yCIsc0m.jpg?1
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc
    Choose below your primary toon that you play pvp. I want to gather some statistics on which class claims to be affected by sloads the most. If you are unaffected then comment your class below and say unaffected

Question is who is least affected by sload ? Templars , Mag wardens & NBs. Most affected are stamdens, DK & sorcs. Stam sorcs are most affected because of melee range and less tanky and healing. With low magicka pool forget bolt escape.
    For NB its a boon and free kill. NB+sload+shield breaker , just die. No need to fight. WIth NB defiles, debuffs , CCs & poison injection ? Nah nerf sorcs and stamdens. We need kills without any skill.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on June 29, 2018 7:30PM
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade
    Magsorc is the least affected if you actually have enough healing to not get killed by Sloads through shields only, simply because the damage gets splitted between health and shields...

they have 3 wards and 3 skill bars so, i mean. they're more able to fit counters on the bars than most others.

anyways. I'd say magblades are most affected tho. stamblades at least have shuffle and FM so they don't have to deal with being megasnared and unable to cloak :(
    Invictus
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc

In fact sload is cheese set for stamblades & NBs. In fact Nbs should fight against nerf of sload. lol. Most of the time I not even bother Incap ultimate lol.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on June 29, 2018 7:24PM
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade

In fact sload is cheese set for stamblades & NBs. In fact Nbs should fight against nerf of sload.

Naah, I couldn't care less if sloads gets nerfed, I don't use it, not will I use it.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    whoops, ignore my vote. i answered the poll question before reading the extra stipulations in the first post.

my PVP main is a magplar with no problem with Sloads.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc
    JobooAGS wrote: »

In fact sload is cheese set for stamblades & NBs. In fact Nbs should fight against nerf of sload.

Naah, I couldn't care less if sloads gets nerfed, I don't use it, not will I use it.

I dont know how people argue NBs are most affected. As Nb , its cheese set. As NB you should attack from the back. NBs are not visible most of the time. NBs have dodge chance increase either shuffle or NB skill. In short sload will proc lessers on NBs builds than heavy armor stamden & stam sorc builds or DKs or shield stacking sorcs. When you block sload will proc more often than when you dodge. NBs builds are around dodge & escape. You can dodge oblivion damage hits. You cannot block it. A competent NB sniper not even know what sload is. Even a mageblade to some extent. Only NB sload will proc more often than opponents.

Despite all this NB have shadow image to escape.
    Still NBs want to nerf sload just because they cant cloak ? Everyone is really happy.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on June 29, 2018 7:51PM
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    I main magsorc, and I'm genuinely surprised it's in the lead. Magsorc has more counters available than Stamblade, which still relies on its cloak with a severely reduced magicka pool to survive, on top of dodge rolling for most, neither of which protect against DoTs.

I play all classes, and even while my stamblade is fine against Sload's in PVP, it is still potentially the hardest-hit by the set when used properly.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    M Sorc. Sloads is a hard counter to shield stacking, as the damage ignores the shields. The class least affected by sloads is magplar, because the easiest way to deal with an oblivion DOT is typically to simply out heal it.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade
    Magblade, magsorc, stamblade and light armored DK prob so anyone without heavy armor and troll king and such
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the above. The class that's most affected by Sloads is the one that dies to the proc.
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magblade
    I would argue that both magblades and stamblades are some of the worst specs against sloaders.

Magblades primary defences are shields and cloak. Both of which are broken by sload's. For stamblades it's cloak and dodging, again countered by sload's.

Sload's hitting through cloak isn't the real problem though. Sload's taking you out of invisibility is the problem. It's not the sload's damage that kills nightblades, it's the fact that 50% of their damage mitigation is gone.

Nightblades do retain some healing to counteract sload's, in 1v1situations it's still possible to emerge victorious, even on a medium armour stamblade. Just play very kity. ;)

But in outnumbered fights sload's is an absolute death sentence. And there's no denying that it's a ridiculous damage crutch. Mediocre players ascend to top tier level against builds that aren't suited to fight sloaders. Set has got to go!

• bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    I voted Stamblade but really both mag and stam. It prevents them from cloaking.
  • MrDenimChicken
    MrDenimChicken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so strange. Mag Sorc is most affected by Sloads, yet everyone on Xbox right now plays mag sorc for PVP.

So does this mean once Sloads is nerfed, Mag Sorc will be the most OP class at any point in ESO history? :expressionless:
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mag-dk
    Im a Mag based player. I use Purge.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

[img][/img]2d5adx.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    Magblade, magsorc, stamblade and light armored DK prob so anyone without heavy armor and troll king and such

I’m a light armor magdk. 1v1 I heal through it. 1vX, elusive mist, LOS and heal through it. Small man, we usually end up laughing saying, “They’re dead. Oh, I’m Sloaded” because you might be covered in the lil blue cloud.

For me, just too many heals for Sloads to really be effective. Particularly 1v1. But against anyone I’m able to reset the fight against not much of an issue.

I’d imagine Sloads would be problematic for Sorcs reliant on shields for damage mitigation and blades of both types reliant on cloaking to disengage and re-engage like those magblades who are pesky and hard to nail down.
    Edited by JumpmanLane on June 29, 2018 11:05PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    Stamblades can suffer from Sload's since they keep spamming poison injection on me >:(
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the Above is my answer.

and by the way, the reason is because it is a weak set.

Edited by Gilvoth on June 29, 2018 11:12PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades can suffer from Sload's since they keep spamming poison injection on me >:(

have you ever read the tool tip on that poisen injection?
    it says that it does more damage to low health targets,
    so if your low health im gona hit you with it till u dead.
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    BohnT wrote: »
    i'll just leave this here

yCIsc0m.jpg?1

Gotta give you credit...

Thats awesome dude!!

:)

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

that goes the same for us stamina and Hybrid players.