The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What class is affected the most by sloads

• generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    None of the Above is my answer.

and by the way, the reason is because it is a weak set.

the most hated weak set in history.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Im a Mag based player. I use Purge.

[img][/img]2d5adx.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Templars and magdens can purge. There is counter.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc
    BohnT wrote: »
    i'll just leave this here

yCIsc0m.jpg?1
    BohnT wrote: »
    i'll just leave this here

yCIsc0m.jpg?1

FYI Magedens also can purge
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    Stamblades can suffer from Sload's since they keep spamming poison injection on me >:(

have you ever read the tool tip on that poisen injection?
    it says that it does more damage to low health targets,
    so if your low health im gona hit you with it till u dead.

A lot of em just spam it when I'm at full health with a shield on. It's just plain obnoxious.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

only by a very few small group of eso forum posters.
    they are the only ones that agree with you, because in all my guilds, friends, and every single zone chat i see about sloads the people all agree that sloads is weak and is not even worth wearing, and that it does less damage then Many sets available.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc

only by a very few small group of eso forum posters.
    they are the only ones that agree with you, because in all my guilds, friends, and every single zone chat i see about sloads the people all agree that sloads is weak and is not even worth wearing, and that it does less damage then Many sets available.

kind, sir...i've been banned twice over my violent defense of this fun set...i don't disagree that its weak...im just judging by the frequency of the reports/bans against me that this set is really...really hated. if made a mistake, i apologize.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    Cant believe that stamblade is in the lead over mag sorc. Seems that the vigors and cloak are not enough for some noobies. Wish they had only heal that heals on crit available. Would be fun to see them whine after how they cant heal at all. Stamblade is literally the most OP class in pvp. Yeeeeess of course they suffer most, poor them (sarcasm), of only I could even hit them to proc ANYTHING on them in the first place lol. Stamblade 5% health left, one execute, dodge roll, another, dodge roll, another, cloak. Takes 5 executes to finally hit and it dont even kill them. Totally legit.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In CP I can heal through 1/2 of them, but then it gets too stronk with more or when defiled.

1.1k health regen, lingering health, and cauterize help dramatically.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ragebull wrote: »
    Statistics will be skewed by whichever class has the most players here

No poll is 100% accurate but I want to see which toons claim to be most affected.

I think he's saying the only thing this poll will show is which class is represented in these forums the most.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Choose below your primary toon that you play pvp. I want to gather some statistics on which class claims to be affected by sloads the most. If you are unaffected then comment your class below and say unaffected

none - purge!
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww poor Sorcs lol
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    Can we all agree that snipe blades are the most annoying ever and deserve to be sloaded over and over?
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    Magsorcs and stamblades, both are suprisingly more popular than ever despite the existance of entire sload zergs in open world.

In all honesty only unprepared magsorcs will die to this set 1v1. The damage is split between your shields and your health on a 1v1 situation, which is a lot easier to heal through., though in open world things get difficult when you get 2-3 sloads ticking on a single target.
    Which is the problem with this set.Its a zerg tool.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on June 30, 2018 6:20AM
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    Magsorcs and stamblades, both are suprisingly more popular than ever despite the existance of entire sload zergs in open world.

In all honesty only unprepared magsorcs will die to this set 1v1. The damage is split between your shields and your health on a 1v1 situation, which is a lot easier to heal through., though in open world things get difficult when you get 2-3 sloads ticking on a single target.

tool of the zerg to defeat other zergs?

tool of the zerg to defeat those with skill?

tool of the skillful to defeat a zerg?

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc

tool of the zerg to defeat other zergs?

tool of the zerg to defeat those with skill?

tool of the skillful to defeat a zerg?

A tool is only a tool. In some cases sloads is the tool of an unskilled zergling as he lacks the ability to make windows of opportunity to burst down his opponent, in other cases I saw it used by a frustrated solo player who was sick of stamblades that try to gank him in the middle of a 1vX attempt and then run away like a cockroach.

Two sides of the same coin. My point being, a tool is only a tool. Only cowards can shamelessly blame a solo player for using the best gear for the right situation.

As for myself, I do not use sloads, as I refused to use viper back in the day. These sets will give you bad habits which will cause problems after they are nerfed. It is best to not rely on them.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on June 30, 2018 6:46AM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    Can't believe so many voted sorc', lol... When there is shieldbreaker doing 4x the damage and sorcs get told to 'heal through it', 'dont shield' and L2P...

Sloads is easy to deal with on magsorc... Just don't use healing ward for your heals.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    I voted Stamblade, btw, as many of them build there character where Cloak is their only line of defense (other than running away like a Cockroach)...

So once cloak is compromised, they have nothing else...

MagSorcs are very similar with their Shields, but atleast they have Streak (which, IMO, is a superior escape option compared to just running away); add bonus points to MagSorc escape if they have a pet of some sort trailing them which will take hits for the Sorc from time to time...
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on June 30, 2018 7:19AM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • NickStern
    NickStern
    ✭✭✭
    The forum crying class.
  • Sylosi
    Sylosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just plain obnoxious.

So is invisibility (especially in a game mode like Cyrodil), so are non-critable stackable shields that scale and sustain from the same resource you want for offense, so is perma blocking (or near permablocking), so is endless dodgerolling, so are 41m stuns that go through dodge, block, reflect (or "41m of ezmode" as I saw some streamer describe it the other day) and so on...

That is why they add band-aids like Oblivion damage, because so much of the base mechanics are already an obnoxious low skilled cheese fest.

ESO is a fine example of why people think of MMORPGs the way they do and why PvP is such a "massive" success in them.

Edited by Sylosi on June 30, 2018 9:01AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone whos not a healer
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    Is it just me, or are there two of these threads?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Is it just me, or are there two of these threads?

i came for the poll! interested to see the winner.

• AdicusDio
    AdicusDio
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno why people think this garbage set is important. I've seen it rarely in recaps, and a single 3k damage is pretty weak.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the Skyreach Devotee and Aliq'r Dolmen Maruders are hit hardist. Also the Shield Stack Zealot is probably feeling some pain. Mostly though, I suspect the Anti-Social PUG is most crippled by this.
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whingers.

Though that's not a class, but should be judging by the amount of people who seem to be playing it on the forums
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magblade
    I did not understand the poll. The statistics you are seeking will correlate off of classes predominantly chosen for pvp with a variance between sillydill and bubblegum.
    Xbox One Na
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    So regretfully looks like stam blades claim to be hit hardest. While I personally don’t seem to be affected too much by this set I’m actually surprised at how many of my own class seem to hate the set. Sorc comes in a close second followed by magblade. Not surprised seeing as anything that can get thru a shield is considered to be overpowered. The rest of the classes seem unaffected
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anything that can get thru a shield is considered to be overpowered.

that, is exactly the point.
    if they loose or die by any means then that thing is overpowered.
    anytime they are killed by anything that gets through thier shields is when they mass complain on the forums.

• kromegas
    kromegas
    ✭✭✭
    The class that is most effected is the class that gets DCd CONSTANTLY in Cyrodil. Sloads is NOT the problem. ZOS is.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    anything that can get thru a shield is considered to be overpowered.

that, is exactly the point.
    if they loose or die by any means then that thing is overpowered.
    anytime they are killed by anything that gets through thier shields is when they mass complain on the forums.

This. And of you extend it out...