Can not buy crowns, unable to change email

AudreyJosipovic
AudreyJosipovic
Soul Shriven
I've already created an in game ticket because I am no longer receiving access codes. I received standard message about responding with a new email address, but no updates since. I've created a separate ticket to change the email associated with my account and still no updates on either email address.

Can anyone actually help me, I'm trying to buy crowns and can't access anything since I don't get access codes for the account.elderscrollsonline.com page.

initial access code ticket:
#180626-001613

email change request
#180627-001622

It's been 2 days and still no updates, I don't think it should be so complex to just update my email address since everything on my end is correct.
Edited by AudreyJosipovic on June 27, 2018 7:24PM
  • AudreyJosipovic
    AudreyJosipovic
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE any chance you can look into this, I just want to buy a house and decorate it since I finally have time this week. Please just have them transfer to my gmail I provided in the tickets.
  • AudreyJosipovic
    AudreyJosipovic
    Soul Shriven
    Day 4, still no updates or even a response from support.

It's laughable how poor the support is in this game, even when I'm trying to give you guys money.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by AudreyJosipovic on June 28, 2018 2:39PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AudreyJosipovic

We've sent you a PM regarding your open support tickets.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    good luck, it took em over 2 months to change my email address and a lot of back and forth messages/emails etc
  • AudreyJosipovic
    AudreyJosipovic
    Soul Shriven
    Success, support responded and changed my email address. Thanks for fixing this!