Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Country change?

jilly
jilly
Soul Shriven
Hey,

I asked about changing my country to US three days ago and have not received any response nor email yet. Two days ago I asked whether the ticket was received correctly, which I also got no response to. I moved to the United States. All the money I earn now is in dollars instead of Euro's, so I need to change country to be able to pay for stuff. I do really want to get ESO+, which is not possible right now because of the wrong country.

The ticket number is 180622-003955

I completely understand it if it is a long process, but I did not get a confirmation email nor a response to my follow-up question, so I just want to make sure that everything was received!

Thank you in advance!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your Credit Card from a US bank yet? Not sure how much, if any, an impact on ZOS that is, but it will help with purchases and avoiding exchange rates and the like.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • jilly
    jilly
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Is your Credit Card from a US bank yet? Not sure how much, if any, an impact on ZOS that is, but it will help with purchases and avoiding exchange rates and the like.

Yes it is! I've been living here for the past year, but was so busy with work that I didn't get the chance to change country yet.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jilly

Ticket #180622-003955 is being looked into regarding your country change request. A response from support may take longer than normal due to higher than usual volume.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jilly
    jilly
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @jilly

Ticket #180622-003955 is being looked into regarding your country change request. A response from support may take longer than normal due to higher than usual volume.

Thank you! I completely understand, I thought it was like a 1 click process to change countries but there is of course more behind it. Good luck!