Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tips on healing Execute Phase of Veteran Cloudrest?

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for any tips on healing the execute phase of veteran Cloudrest. I"ve gotten to that point a few times but find it difficult and I want to ensure as the healer I'm not doing anything wrong. My healer is max CP, Templar, with SPC, Mending, and Earthgore; healling staff is powered. For healing at this point, Combat Prayer, Hasty Prayer, et al.? I'm presuming for baneful mark this should be sufficient. I run tri pots for that extra boost; but as a Vampire I use Double Bloody Mara (maybe something else would be better)? For CP 100 in blessed and Elfborn (among others). Anyone got any feed back please?
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like using hasty prayer for that too, i prefer bogdan in that fight though because if i put springs down beforehand, you *will* get a bogdan proc (whereas with earthgore you might be on the cooldown still).
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see; so better chance of helm proc for Bogdan going into the execute correct? I had thought of using Bogdan as both healers are using Earthgore in the group I'm in.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    First of all, don't actually run Bloody Double Mara - use it to lower your vamp level, then use another more useful food or drink (I personally prefer Clockwork City filet or just the purple Witchmother's Brew).

I also prefer using Bogdan over Earthgore for Cloudrest but your mileage may vary.

Other than that, make sure mechanics are getting followed - orbs/creepers are getting killed and mechanics like frost and fire (if doing +1 or more) need to not overlap, the AOE that follows players around needs to be kited outside of the group as well. Other than that, just healing like usual - extended ritual, channeled focus, springs, orb spam, etc.

If you have a lot of Nightblades in your group, soul siphon/refreshing path/funnel health can help with keeping people topped off if you're having issues, also separating into two groups for execute is an option.

Mapurr's Cloudrest HM video on Youtube might be a good video to check out if you have questions about positioning/timing. I think one of the Hodor healers has a video out as well.
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    the solution is the same solution for vAS healing woes... magblade dps
    eisley the worst
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    more classes need offheals, not necessarily in the form of a spammable but in some other ways (like with vaoh's reformed warden lotus blossom)
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure there are people running the Blood Altar skill from the Undaunted skill line. Take the morph that increases the size of the heal. The synergy can be used by multiple people, and it's a very strong heal that will help you get through the debuff.

And as others have mentioned, you also want offheals from magblades.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd suggest at the very least every dps in your group should slot a self heal of some kind. After topping up the dps with springs or hasty prayer, I'd probably bol spam whatever is left on the tank after a resto heavy for major mending.

If your group is still struggling, or your tank is kind of soft, you could have a dps with mend wounds assigned to focus heal the tank.

PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The most important thing for healing vCR execute is how your team behaves. If DDs are running out of your healing you can't do anything as a healer. Everyone except for those playing mechanics has to stack around the boss. From there it is only spamming springs and keeping buffs up. Blood altar is very important, but ritual and combat prayer should be up at all times as well. It is very important that healers don't get stunned or silenced so keep enough stamina for breaking free, in case DDs are not killing orbs and kreepers fast enough.
    You can lower your vamp stage if you want but it doesn't really matter, just don't run bloody mara as your actual food. In best case you would run clockwork citrus filet and if you can't afford that go with witchmothers potent brew. Up to execute you can pretty much run whatever potions suit you best, but in execute I would definitely recommend spellpower potions. For monstersets you want to have Bogdan and/or trollking.
    Edited by FakeFox on June 24, 2018 11:37AM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)