The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA] Skål - an End Game Content Guild for Everyone

• Paganism
    Paganism
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I have been playing the game on and off since launch but I never really gotten anywhere besides completing the main story, I would love to join and learn what the end game has to offer. Im a mature guy with lots of patience and I would love to join a group that would be willing to teach.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paganism wrote: »
    Hello I have been playing the game on and off since launch but I never really gotten anywhere besides completing the main story, I would love to join and learn what the end game has to offer. Im a mature guy with lots of patience and I would love to join a group that would be willing to teach.

Howdy! Please join our Discord and register at our website so we can invite you! Http://Skal.enjin.com

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of a week after CWC dropped, our guild has now completed each trial including the new one on normal mode. Many people who have never been inside a trial before have now finally seen them. A good number of these members had never thought they'd be seeing this content. It's been very awesome to watch, and play with these folks. Seeing their joy at completion, watching them grow as ESO players. These members are going to be completing vet content soon together as a team.

All that said, we still want more players like the ones mentioned above, or others that just want the laid back trails experience. We are not pushing for scores, just striving to learn, get gear, get better and most of all have fun doing it.

Currently we are only raiding on Friday nights at 11pm Eastern, but I am looking at adding one or two more events each week.

Friday roster fills up quickly, but if we gain enough active members I would be looking at something like Wednesdays at 9 and/or Saturdays at 3pm.

We generally run for 2 hours whether that be a single run of one of the more difficult trials, or multiple craglorn/AS trials.

If you'd like to be apart of this let me know! Currently we are requiring registration on our website only for event sign up as it makes life easier for me to know who is bringing what. https://skal.enjin.com/recruitment

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going forward all Skål communications and applications will work through discord and ESO Raid planner below. Due to functional/stability difficulties we are retiring the enjin site.

https://esoraidplanner.com/g/skal
    https://discord.gg/mjJv53Y

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • BravoTitan
    BravoTitan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would love to join your guild. I'm kinda new. Well brand new on pc convert from Xbox here. I couldnt get this name to convert over to pc but my account name I'm pretty sure is Bravotitan22 not just bravotitan.
    Edited by BravoTitan on December 7, 2017 6:32PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey @BravoTitan hit the links just above and get in our discord and I'll work on getting an invite out to you soon!

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • jjrdragon
    jjrdragon
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings Sigtric, are you still active and recruiting?

My wife and I are looking for a social, casual, fun, lack of ego, but end game dungeon and trial running guild.

We took a year and a half off and are returning to the fold. Many of our previous guilds are but a shadow of their former selves.

We have experience in trials and all vet dungeons through Mazzatun. Still working our way through the new content that has appeared since we logged off for our break.

Thanks!

@jjrdragon
  • Wtsv
    Wtsv
    Soul Shriven
    I'm very interested in joining! Just came back to the game a few weeks ago. I've yet to do any of the end-game content on the pc. I mainly play my DKtank. @skidbladnir
    Edited by Wtsv on December 31, 2017 5:32AM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtsv wrote: »
    I'm very interested in joining! Just came back to the game a few weeks ago. I've yet to do any of the end-game content on the pc. I mainly play my DKtank. @skidbladnir

Howdy! You're more than welcome to check us out, but tanking is a very limited job and we have several folks already doing it. I'd make sure to get you in but until I can get a second open trials night sorted I don't know how consistent this would be.
    jjrdragon wrote: »
    Greetings Sigtric, are you still active and recruiting?

My wife and I are looking for a social, casual, fun, lack of ego, but end game dungeon and trial running guild.

We took a year and a half off and are returning to the fold. Many of our previous guilds are but a shadow of their former selves.

We have experience in trials and all vet dungeons through Mazzatun. Still working our way through the new content that has appeared since we logged off for our break.

Thanks!

@jjrdragon

We are still accepting members!

Best way to get involved is get into our discord and raidplanner sites
    https://esoraidplanner.com/g/skal

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of last night our guild has now completed its first vet trial. We went into vAA and despite a couple rough parts we ended by wrecking the Mage at the end in one attempt.

The guild has seen a lot of progress among individual players and the group as whole. We are looking forward to continuing to progress as well as include and teach new members who have not yet seen this content! Join our discord for more info!

ILubGhs.png
    Edited by Sigtric on January 6, 2018 6:21PM

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • platnumcaramelub17_ESO
    platnumcaramelub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join the guild. I'm an old ESO vet (have the 12 month loyalty senche tiger and beta monkey). I stopped playing just a little before the imperial city DLC came out and haven't gotten back into it since then because the guild i was in disbanded. As a result i have mediocre CP and gear (still vr14 on most toons) and would really like to change that. I learn fast and want to run all of the new dungeons for the first time and get my helms. Please if you would send an invite to me @Reesedabeast
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still need members? I would love to join. In game name is @FLuFFyxMuFFiN
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    myself and my spouse are looking for a chill group of people to learn vet content with. we have a variety of characters ranging from tanks/healers to dps in decent gear cp 300+ should we apply on your site? @LivingDed ingame.
    Edited by Living_Ded on January 17, 2018 10:19AM
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • Humbled_Sniper
    Hey guys... new to the PC world. Just got my first gaming PC. Not exactly new to ESO though as I have a few hundred hours on Xbox. I sent a request to join on raid-planner and also joined the discord (but the server is offline due to an outage it says). I am enthusiastic about what you guys stand for, helping others has always been my philosophy in video games. Look forward to building lasting friendships. ESO username is Elasmotherium.
    Edited by Humbled_Sniper on January 17, 2018 3:59PM
  • Spurius_Lucilius
    Spurius_Lucilius
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested and want to join the guild! I mainly play PVP content as EP and I want to start doing some endgame PVE! My ingame username: @Blanketus
    PC NA Casual/PVP
  • itsJylerTAG
    itsJylerTAG
    ✭✭✭
    Well this sounds like a dang good guild to join.

I've been turned down for end-game content several times due to the fact that i run a bow/bow build as the normal meta build requires too much bar swapping, i mean it's hard to swap and press keys when your hand is a bit messed up. I usually pull 18-20k dps on this build without Maelstrom weapons, but most guilds won't take you unless you have 30k or more in dps.

If you still have room, i'd love to give your guild a chance.

My in-game @name is @itsJylerTAG
  • DrStrychninexX
    DrStrychninexX
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, this guild sounds like a great guild! I have always been afraid of getting shut down for end-game trials because I am not the top of my class as far as dps or CP. If you still have room I would love to join and have someone to help with Trials and other end-game content.

My in-game name is @Strychnine34. I will also send you a message in-game when I get a chance. Thank you!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howdy Folks!

Skål is looking for more raiders!

As our original post points out, our intent is to help people learn the content, no experience required. That said, we love vet raiders who want a more chill experience too!

We've been running vet and normals 2x a week on Friday and Saturday nights at 11pm Eastern. We're trying to get Mondays @ 9 and Saturdays @ 3pm - other times/days will open up as we get interest in more schedules.

If you're interested please join our discord and raidplanner to get started:
    Raid Planner: https://esoraidplanner.com/g/skal
    Our Discord: https://discord.gg/mjJv53Y

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still taking in new recruits and especially anyone that can fill a Sunday 3pm Eastern run!

If you're interested please join our discord and raidplanner to get started:
    Raid Planner: https://esoraidplanner.com/g/skal
    Our Discord: https://discord.gg/mjJv53Y

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining. Not new to Trials, but after being gone for 9 months, I really want to come back and find a relaxed, not too competitive guild to run Trials (or PvE in general) with. My main is a Templar Healer, close to max CP. :)

In-game @ is @Kheyy.
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    » IGN: » @KheyESO | PC/NA «

Wonders-At-Midnight » Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] • Touches-Many-Scales » Argonian, Warden, Healer • Xan'ari Keeper of Souls » Breton, Necromancer, Healer

Nilinthil »Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS • Xynthia » Breton, Sorcerer, DPS • S'arajah » Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    Miréa The Firebender » Breton, DK, DPS • Xeary » Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] • Névrria Telvanni » Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

Held-The-Line » Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank • Sapphiré Frostshield » Nord, Warden, Tank
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have closed this thread at the request of the original poster.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.