Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Skål - an End Game Content Guild for Everyone

Sigtric
Sigtric
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently, other PC/NA players and I have come together to create a new guild, Skål.

Our intent is to make end game content available to those who would like to see it, regardless of their current level, skill, or knowledge of the content.

Far too many times have I seen other players (and friends, myself) get turned down from doing content because they don't meet the DPS required, then when they do meet the numbers, they get turned down because they don't have experience in that content, or don't know the right people to get the invite. We aim to change this.

Participation in Skål is simple, join up, do content with guild mates, strive to improve and learn. There are no minimum level or CP requirements and no DPS parse requirements. Our requirements are to have fun while being willing to learn and improve. We all must understand that vet Trials have certain marks that need to be hit, and we will work together to get there.

Our goals include playing and succeeding at all the PVE content the game has to offer: normal and vet dungeons, trials, DSA. We also will PVP (Ebonheart Pact for official guild pvp) from time to time.

We are currently looking for both members who want to learn, and members who can help lead and teach how to complete these runs.

We have a guild site for organization and a discord available, as well as tabards for your characters.

Please join our discord and ESO Raidplanner sites to join, links below

A little further information about us:
Why Skål?
Skål, literally translated means bowl or cup in several Scandinavian languages/dialects. In many places it has turned into the exclamation used when we English speakers might say "cheers!". It is a toast, offering well wishes, or congratulations for a success. We strive for these moments.

What is Skål's purpose?
To bring together ESO players who want to see all the content the game has to offer. Trials are a bit of an exclusionary thing and many people never get in withh the right crowd to see them. We hope to change that, as well as hit other types of content like Dungeons, Dragonstar and [EP]PVP.

When is the guild active?
Guild events will be scheduled on USA Eastern Time (-4). Actual event times will be scheduled in a manner that can hopefully include the bulk of our players. With members in the USA, Europe and Australia this may not always work out but we will do our best to accommodate and recruit to fill rosters for several different times of activity. Most official events will likely occur on the weekends to help meet these needs. Do not let it stop you from organizing your own teams any time you're online however!

TLDR:
We are a new end-game guild for everyone. No experience/dps parse/etc required, just the willingness to learn and progress.
Raid Planner: https://esoraidplanner.com/g/skal
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/mjJv53Y
Edited by Sigtric on December 4, 2017 9:10PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
[/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've welcomed several new players over the last few days and still looking for anyone who wants to learn or teach end game content in this game.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Gobannus
    Gobannus
    Gob's first ESO forums post ever, 3.5 years late. I just joined the Skål guild a few days back. Thought I would make use of the forums finally. Why now you ask? Cause Yolo.

Gob
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About time Goby

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Gobannus
    Gobannus
    You know that's right. What the hell have I been doing this whole time? Too busy making Alts I guess.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skål is nearly ready to start forming our first Trials groups but could always use more players who want in!

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be super interested in joining.
    I swapped mains to warden (currently on a bow/bow stamden setup) and while I am not awesome dps, I have a lot of experience with raiding in other games going back 7 or 8 years now. Much as I protest to preferring solo content, I always find myself wanting a challenge, but have been really put off by the elitist attitudes of the "end game" folks.

If you guys would be willing to accept a mediocre support dps who is on GMT+1, I would be really interested in joining you and getting a look at some of the more challenging content of ESO.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be sending you a message shortly

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Gobannus
    Gobannus
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Skål is nearly ready to start forming our first Trials groups but could always use more players who want in!

We are doing our first Trials tonight. Can't wait! There will be much slaying of bad guys!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gobannus wrote: »

We are doing our first Trials tonight. Can't wait! There will be much slaying of bad guys!

SO/AA/HRC were a blast!

We would love to bring more people along for this content.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Gobannus
    Gobannus
    It was a lot of fun. Here is what we did.

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are currently scheduling Trials for
    Friday Night 11pm Eastern (-4)
    Sunday Afternoon 1pm Eastern (-4)

If you are interested in either time slot, let us know! Definitely need more for the Sunday time!

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have room and need for people who can make the Sunday 1pm trials time. Let me know if you're interested!

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • rcyrusb14_ESO
    rcyrusb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hey, i'll join up. Returning casual player looking to mix it up! @rcyrus
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rcyrusb14_ESO Hey! Thanks for your interest, invite sent and make sure you register up on our webpage linked in the OP.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Gobannus
    Gobannus
    We have been having a great time running trials these past couple weeks here at Skål. I am looking forward to Fridaynight and more of the same.
  • Gobannus
    Gobannus
    Skål is currently doing the normal Halls of Fabrication Trial every Fridaynight at 11pm EST. Anybody looking to see the newest Trial may want to check us out. We also are running other random trials at 1pm EST every Sunday as well.

• Gobannus
    Gobannus
    Skål did things in IC last night. I wouldn't say they were great things but things never the less. The Simulacrum of Molag Bal died a few times and so did many DC and AD scum.

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see helping guilds that have fun. Good luck with the recruiting and maintenance. :)
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • sisu
    sisu
    Soul Shriven
    Me and 2 friends are looking for a friendly group of players, preferably with steam comms to do dungeons and trials. We're CP110-180. Sorc (dps), templar (healer), NB (dps).
    2 of us are from Sweden and 1 from Finland. Age 35-40.

Could this be the guild for us?

Regards

SisU

Edited by sisu on September 12, 2017 9:30AM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sisu wrote: »
    Me and 2 friends are looking for a friendly group of players, preferably with steam comms to do dungeons and trials. We're CP110-180. Sorc (dps), templar (healer), NB (dps).
    2 of us are from Sweden and 1 from Finland. Age 35-40.

Could this be the guild for us?

Regards

SisU

Hello

We don't do anything with steam, our comms are through our discord server. You are more than welcome to check us out, but know that most of the guild is in North America, but we do have a couple people in Europe - timing of groups might be an issue.

If you want to join please head over to our website and register, and join the discord. Links are in the OP.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Thorgrimn
    Thorgrimn
    ✭✭
    I have a group of 6 friends that have multiple toons, we are a mix of CP from 400-660+, leaders of trials, close to or slightly above 30k dps, and we have each beaten all the normal version of all trials multiple times. We have been hanging out together for months now and we are all looking to continue to do normal/vet content without worrying about times and rankings. Each of us is an older gamer 30+ that enjoys the game without the drama. We are looking for a small tight knit guild to be a part of that would fit our schedule. If you get a chance, I would like to talk with you in game or in discord. @Greyghost4556
    Edited by Thorgrimn on September 15, 2017 2:01PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Thorgrimn Feel free to hop in our discord or give me a shout in game (same name as here)

I check discord text channels through out the day and I will have a couple hours free in between 6 and 8PM Pacific tonight, before our trials start.
    Edited by Sigtric on September 15, 2017 4:47PM

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Thorgrimn
    Thorgrimn
    ✭✭
    I will try and get into your discord around those times. On the east coast here so it may be closer to 530-6 pst when i can.
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello. You mentioned Australia. How many Oceanic players do you currently have?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We currently have a small handful of 4.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of tonight our guild has cleared normal Halls of Fabrication and we are setting our sites back on Craglorn to gear up more members and work towards vet.

Friday nights are pretty full but on the look out for new members wanting to raid on Saturday or Sunday!

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Baconatorz
    How many members do you have so far?
  • Cy'el
    Cy'el

Make that five, if they accept my application.
    "AE CHIM NU-MEN NU-MANTIA"
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cy'el wrote: »

Make that five, if they accept my application.

We've gained a few more, and I'll work on getting you all set up with us once I get to my pc a little later!

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconatorz wrote: »
    How many members do you have so far?

Just shy of 80

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
This discussion has been closed.