The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Banker needs to shut up!

Rytfield
Rytfield
✭✭✭
Voiced NPC's are cool but if they keep repeating the same phrase over and over again it's gonna get annoying. Especially when it's an NPC which you interact with quite often. Like the banker... Some variation would be greatly appreciated and keep those phrases short!
  • michaelpatrickjonesnub18_ESO
    He doesn't need variation, or more dialogue. He just needs to spread it out more.

He should only speak those lines every few minutes. Instead of every 60 seconds.
    Options
  • SuperScrubby
    SuperScrubby
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer a once a day thing for the banker. I don't care about how nobody said that the economy was the backbone...blah blah blah. I don't mind if they blab that without clicking on them to use, but a simple "what can I do for you" like other games have is perfectly fine in this occasion.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy that yells at you to stay in front of the counter?

Yeah they need to shut him up. That or just prevent players from getting back there with an invisible wall or something.

That's what triggers it. Someone going behind or on top of the counter.

Could just put him in front of it and put an invisible wall over top of it.. or make it just high enough to not be able to jump on. If he's blocking the gap there(NPC collision) then you can't get back there and it'd shut him up.
    Options