Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What class have you played the most? Why?

Pimpkachu
Pimpkachu
(Generally interested to see what class people play the most, couldn’t find a poll of this. Also bored of reading nerf “this” threads)

Just taking a poll to see what class is played the most. If you wanna respond why you devoted the most time to that class please do. :)

For me, my main class is stamina Nightblade because it was my first character. I chose this class because it sounded most like an assassin class. That’s how I played Skyrim and enjoyed that sneaky stabby playstyle. I still play this character now as he is my most completed crafter, my best pve dps, and best pvper.

What class have you played the most? Why? 264 votes

Stamina Dragonknight
8%
Loralai_907bottleofsyrupSkoomahTannus15griffkhalifaOberon45GlaiceanaDaimmyoAsmaelD0ntevenL1ftdisintegr8Anti_VirusOutLaw_NynxCerilongp1680ShezzarrineKawallDonarighastleyTheRedRavenTR 22 votes
Magicka Dragonknight
8%
TonnopesceShareeThestephenmcraeub17_ESONemeliomThe UninvitedjtideLuigi_VampaSpiderKnightPureEnvelope35Elrond87kiLLahweSPehmsdragonflyInsanepirate01WILC0WaltherCarrawaynecr0oak_pvpsediShaedararishok33 23 votes
Stamina Templar
3%
akredon_ESOEdaphontemplesusCyrusAryaZohrRagnorkklowdy1HoolieluluPennytence 9 votes
Magicka Templar
17%
Solarikenashenehb14_ESOdannymcgr81b14_ESOSpringt-Über-Zwergetony.keetsb16_ESOTHEDKEXPERIENCEKetarmishElsirBroddaDarrettIdinuseTroneonalsuranleeuxmoesmakerXuhoraMgghoollillybitvonScuzzmanSugaComa 45 votes
Stamina Nightblade
20%
MisterBigglesworthdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOPlagueSDIruil_ESORuthvenBrittany_JoyczarcopitoGuppetQUEZ420Anyanka72EdziuGarishcyclonus11ebondeathNolaArchCynnaliaAesthierShadow-FighterKatahdin 53 votes
Magicka Nightblade
11%
KnootewootIonlansrfrogg23MemnockxTGLucky28laksikusNumber_51XDark_One13DojohodaDracan_FontommobiceraFerrumnCutemfred4Pieman1Naughty_RyderOrjixKuramas9tailsgetemshaunaRR_DF_RaptorRed 30 votes
Stamina Sorcerer
6%
Terfinstatic_rechargeTBoisDurzoBlint13MenegrothAliyavanawolfie1.0.Ladislaoeso_lagsSydneyGreyDrakkdjinnNox_NoirDas_PhyllisLeagueTrollLaveniaRoseDamenAJBareFootBandit 17 votes
Magicka Sorcerer
20%
SkuaTaonnorzariaSeptimus_MagnaDidgerionIselinPotenzakimaerildsalterCarthelionAmourDavorHagrettEnemy-of-ColdharbourSkillzMFGdbgagerArvenAldmeriLileydelclay23RebornV3x 54 votes
Stamina Warden
0%
HemlockMarethKyubey64 2 votes
Magicka Warden
3%
robertbmilesb14_ESOTryxusDanteYodaPeekachu99FrostFallFoxVeiledCriticismMadrax573zTrokdeadred92 9 votes
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    For me it's my magblade. He's my first character, my crafter, my go to pvp character. He also has the name I use a lot in game. "Dracan Fontom" so yea.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Magsorc because it is my one and only character.
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Created a mag-sorc alt specifically to farm VMA weapons for a stamina PVP build.

I've got used to mag sorc's mechanics in hundreds of hours of VMA farm also found out that PVE build works(used to work) in PVP too.

Since then I'm in PVP area only on my mag sorc.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Dragonknight
    Because it was the first character I made when the game went live, and she has to do ALL the things. 2nd to that is my mDK. And after that is everything else. But, I foresee my drunken zombie stamsorc getting up their in playtime, it has quickly become my favorite.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Behold the Wizard!
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    I always play the assassin type, I’ve tried tanking and hated it same with healing..those who can do those, i am grateful, you allow me to play what i enjoy
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Sorcs are the most fun to play, imo.

Second most played is stamsorc.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Breton magsorc: my first character created, master crafter, achievement hunter, farmer, PVPer, he does it all
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    magnb.

My first char was a sorc and i didnt like it. Second was my nb, and its been my main char since 3 years now, for pve and pvp
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina Templar
    I'm a simple guy, give me spears and I'm happy.

My first character during the beta was a templar and I never regretted that choice.
  • DamenAJ
    DamenAJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Sorcerer
    Stam sorcerer, because I can solo almost anything.

I keep trying to play other characters, but... the survivability... D:

I'll play a magicka sorcerer when his riding training is done.
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about a health DK?
    My first character, and the one on which I plan to get every achievement >:)

Also because mDKs are cool, represent
  • Kuwhar
    Kuwhar
    ✭✭✭✭
    My health Templar is a non-conformist.
  • Pimpkachu
    Pimpkachu
    Stamina Nightblade
    What about a health DK?

I tired to add two more vote options, hybrid class and health class. But I’m only allowed 10 options :(

Please forgive me
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    first started with magicka sorcerer then magicka dk but I fell in love with mNB and will always be one till the end of the world
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Magicka Sorcerer. Seems like all I do. Since I'm returning after a year's hiatus this weekend, I'm going to try a magicka Templar. At least that was what people thought I would enjoy and I always do what people tell me.
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    Got a mag warden up to 50 but he just doesn't feel right. Mag templar works much better for me.
  • Odnoc
    Odnoc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Because I don't see a point in playing alts until you accomplish everything on one character.
  • ebondeath
    ebondeath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Stamblade has been my main since launch, my crafter, my achievement hoarder. My various alts are just side trips outside of my comfort zone.
    ╔═════════════⌈Alannah Corvaine⌋══════════════╗
    Rise, rise! To freedom, rise! Arise, ye Breton sons and daughters.
    Ride, ride! To freedom, ride! Truth and glory to the brave!
    ╚═════════════⌊VR 12 Breton NB⌉══════════════╝
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Overland content is so easy that I try to make it fun by sneaking around unseen most of the time and consider my "lethal attacks from stealth into an enemy's weak point" as justification for one stuff gets one shot.
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    stab n stealth
    PC
  • Ruthven
    Ruthven
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Stamina Nightblade.

She's my oldest character (since PS4 launch) and I still enjoy questing with her.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    She's been my baby since day one. Her name has a meaning behind it. "Sundari the Last" which represents a tiger that was being recorded in India who suddenly disappeared and left her cubs behind to which the father took up and raised (which is very rare). Many believe Sundari died due to the fact she was too close to a village and they killed her. Either way, she has a documentary on her and given the decline of the tiger population, I take tiger conservation to heart and in memory of her, I named my main character after her.

My mageblade started out as a Khajiit (fitting huh?) but since I loved my mageblade and resource management became a big deal and we could race change, I HAD to change to a high elf. BUT one day, I hope ESO lets me be a khajiit with magic passives of a high elf. I can only hope.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Agenericname
      Agenericname
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Magicka Templar
      Magicka templar. I tried several classes prior and didn't really find them enjoyable. I like healing and the play style is enjoyable to me.

Magicka NB is a very close second. Had it come before my templar my vote may have been different.
    • Tucker3711
      Tucker3711
      ✭✭✭
      Stamina Nightblade
      My nightblade is actually, both stam and magic.
      @Tucker311- PC
      Tucker3711
      Nord Beth Rose (EP)
      Imperial Freya Var (DC)
      High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
      Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
      Hotstuff Queen
    • eso_lags
      eso_lags
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Stamina Sorcerer
      Because i like a challenge and everything else is way to OP..
    • Kiralyn2000
      Kiralyn2000
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Stamina Nightblade
      Stamblade. Because it's my original "main", coming from TES and trying to make a sneaky archer. So it's also my main crafter/motif collector/etc.
      (and yeah, it's got a terrible build, because 'sneaky archer' isn't really a thing by itself, esp in PvE. And especially with the terrible build.)

I've got more time recently on my Magplar & Stamden. But overall playtime still skews to the Stamblade.
    • DuskMarine
      DuskMarine
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Stamina Dragonknight
      i enjoy playing both forms of the dk their fun just wish theyd get some love.
    • Gprime31
      Gprime31
      ✭✭✭✭
      Pimpkachu wrote: »
      (Generally interested to see what class people play the most, couldn’t find a poll of this. Also bored of reading nerf “this” threads)

Just taking a poll to see what class is played the most. If you wanna respond why you devoted the most time to that class please do. :)

For me, my main class is stamina Nightblade because it was my first character. I chose this class because it sounded most like an assassin class. That’s how I played Skyrim and enjoyed that sneaky stabby playstyle. I still play this character now as he is my most completed crafter, my best pve dps, and best pvper.

whatever is most broken at the time of the patch, this patch it's argonian magdk. unkillable, unlimited sustain.