The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What class have you played the most? Why?

• Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Probably my Stamina NB...though my Magicka Templar is catching up...
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    MagSorc in PvE since you can kill most things fast and get it out of the way. Sometimes in PvP, but the squishiness leads to a lot of deaths when not with a full raid. More so playing MagTemp in PvP these days. Fun to debuff the enemy, heal others, and super survivability.
    Edited by Jameliel on June 14, 2018 4:12AM
  • Khumbu
    Khumbu
    ✭✭✭
    Mag warden (healer). The class flavor is just too fun to shelve her, even if my mag Templar healer is better on paper for trials.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Dragonknight
    DK tank isn't there as an option :(
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    My first Oblivion character was a Redguard. I don't remember which class she was, but I always preferred melee over magic, at least to begin with.
    My first Skyrim character therefore also had to be a Redguard... again I don't remember which class but it was probably melee.
    So my first ESO character had to be a Redguard. Given my penchant for melee, Sorc and Templar didn't fit, and DK didn't seem right either. So a Stamblade it was. Was just a happy coincidence that the best race for Stamblade is Redguard.
    I also have a Breton Nightblade Tank and an Argonian Magblade.
    Except now... I have changed my Stamblade into a Magblade... so she can't really be a Redguard any more. :(

Next favourite class and probably getting close to the same amount of /played time is my Magsorc... he's done Vet Trials, VMA, all the things that my poor Stamblade couldn't.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    My mag sorc has been my main since early release 2014.

He's also my crafter, quester and achievement hunter so I spend most time playing him.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    I like to play classes that get nerfed every single patch and then kill ZOS's fav class as much as possible, mag sorcs. :D
    Edited by Troneon on June 14, 2018 6:27AM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    Magblade because i just don't like the other classes. In fact i don't like any class, but i like magblade the most since i wanted to play a sneaky vampire and swallow soul with other NB skills are perfect for that.

I recently started a stamwarden WW which is also great.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    MagDK. Playing with it for the last weeks and having TONS of fun. Check this small clip:

https://youtu.be/fWD90P1JG-8
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Stealth open world cryodill is very satisfying. Ive always enjoyed stealth play styles. Mained Loki in Warframe. Played mostly Recon in all Battlefield games. Its just what i like to do. Sneak around and get work done.
    PS4 NA DC
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Magsorc. Like the utility and survivability.
  • FrostFallFox
    FrostFallFox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Warden
    For the aesthetics.
    \(^-,,-^)/
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Sorcerer
    Stam sorc, mat farm
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    <3 my stamblade

So much fun to play
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Sorcerer
    DYSSNlFU8AE4ZK9.jpg:large
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    we were the chosen ones before being one was "cool"
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Second character, most achievements (all skills in crafting, all quests, etcetera).
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Exclusively a DW/Bow stamblade from PC early access up to the dodge roll nerf, so frommarch 2014 to... february 2016? She still has two-handed skill line at 2. Yes, all the way through Elder Staves Online, without vigor. When vigor was finally introduced, I grinded up to Alliance Rank 24, that was when vigor was unlocked back then.

Since then, magicka DK for a year and lately magicka NB.
    Edited by Leandor on June 15, 2018 5:49PM
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Dragonknight
    Imperial Stam DK- my first toon and my main ever since. I have toons with all of the other classes too, but definitely have the most time spent with my main.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    first char, i love magic.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• PureEnvelope35
    PureEnvelope35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Flexible class that satisfies my pyromaniac needs, also pretty damn good for PvE tanking.
    • Fashion is the true endgame.
    • PC EU
    • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
    • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
    • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
    • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
    • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
    • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
    • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
    • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
    • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
    • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    There need to be healer and non healer distinctions. I play my magplar the most because Healer.

If you meant solely dps, then Magblade.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Stamblade. I like stam toons better, maybe because I'm grown up with Conan and have a slight hatred for "magic" in the back of my head. Nightblade because I like that you can be useful in so many ways being a nightblade.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Magicka sorcerer as its my first character (or rather first non screwed up character), have the most craft/achievemnets on her, love her look so I am gonna always play her the most no matter the nerfs are. 4 years are a long journey of nerfs and buffs so its not like I choose the class when it was op, it was actually not that great at start but I had no idea, I just knew I wanted to be a mage and thought that sorc was the ultimate mage class xD Should have picked mag NB instead.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Warden
    I think I have more hours logged into my Templar for sure—beta toon, PC xfer—however I almost exclusively play Warden (stamina, though was magika since MW, hence the vote) and NB now. I’m actually quite done with magika toons for the time being now that I’ve mastered the art of Stamina management. It’s just a faster and more rewarding playstyle all around.

This coming from someone who loathed stamina toons for four years. They just never clicked until Summerset.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Dragonknight
    My main started as a solo-oriented 2H heavy-armour build, so I picked DK as the best apparent fit for that. Built up both health and stamina, and acted as half-tank, half-dps. Magic just didn't fit the personality.

Once past the MQ, and into Champion points, re-spec'ed to lose the tankiness, and (thanks to outfits) started using Medium armour while appearance remained Heavy. She's becoming more mainstream, while remaining a greatsword-wielder. Dual-wield would get more damage, but she's doing enough for my purposes.

I have a tank DK, who's also the main crafter, and various sorcs and dual-wield NB's, etc. I can enjoy playing those, but the main is fun, so sees the most play time. To some extent, the challenge of 2H not being a recommended build just adds to it.

I don't have the option of Warden, and it doesn't appeal anyway.