The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What class have you played the most? Why?

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    I mostly play my magplar. She is a Dunmer vampire and my main and I really like her! She is a dps magplar and, even though they totally screwed that class, I still can't stop playing her.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    I created a Magplar on launch day because 4 years ago I assumed I’d stink at blocking and would need a burst heal.

I’m still a Magplar 99% of the time cause whatever the opposite of altaholism is, I have it.
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    I always choose warriors over mages in fantasy games, but I like stealth too.

Of course I have every other character and I play magicka nb almost equally, sometimes more than my stamnlade.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Anything with a ranged spell or weapon.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    I like the play style.
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    Mag dk is my main class since early beta, i was even one of the first pushing a resto/destro set up back when the cadwell gold/silver was a nightmare to finish ( also i've started as a healer).
    Now I play all the classes equally Mag dk, Mag templar, Stam nightblade, Mag sorcerer and Stam warden but i will never forget the first adventures in on-line tamriel with my dk
    Edited by Tonnopesce on June 13, 2018 9:13PM
    Signature

• czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    My first and "only" character because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to level another. I actually hate sneaking and thieving.
    stam scrub
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    My first and main and crafter
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • zTrok
    zTrok
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Warden
    Cause I love my bear ^^
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Templar
    I've had my stamplar since I started almost a year ago. I've worked hard to get her where she is and will probably always play her the most.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Dragonknight
    I made a Redguard DK at launch because when I am learning a new game system, be it tabletop or virtual, I generally start with the basic fighter so as to learn the ropes before I try anything fancier. Then it turned out the game was super unfriendly to altitis so I didn't even make another character for a while, and when I did (Sorc) I didn't play her much because I wanted to to my "first run" on my main. Which took a very long time to get to fifty, then I got a couple of VR, then the CP system came in and I have yet to cap on her. I'm only in Grahtwood on Cadwell's Silver, so much of the game still left to explore and quests to do for the first time.

I have six other characters, one empty slot, and no hurry to max anything out. So most of my time stays on my first character and will for the foreseeable future. It helps that she's got organized full CP160 gear, not fully gold yet but getting there.
  • Exalted_Goose
    Exalted_Goose
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Hurling myself off cliffs and then using Shadow Image feels awesome... plus, it's funny when I mess up, so what's not to like?

Bonus points for when people throw themselves off after me in Cyrodiil... >:)
    "One fine day in the middle of the night. Two dead Kings got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their bows... and stabbed themselves...".
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    always played mage classes in RPG's, my recent one is being built into a storm/fire sorc.

would be nice to have additional proper elemental sorc options like fire and ice not just hybrids
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    because it was my first and main character and i think it's fun, always loved playing it
    PC EU
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Was the first character I made and has been my main for achievements and crafting, storylines, questing and such.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    ebondeath wrote: »
    Stamblade has been my main since launch, my crafter, my achievement hoarder. My various alts are just side trips outside of my comfort zone.

Exactly...And the first character that does any new content.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Now I miss my sorcerer. :(
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Stamnightblade is my main crafter and quester, gotta get those quest achievements.
  • kts
    kts
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    itzTJ wrote: »
    Because i like a challenge and everything else is way to OP..

Lol what stamsorc is ez mode
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Warden
    Mostly magwardens.. and magblade.

I gave up on stam characters, too unplayable in high ping situations.
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    Magicka Templar was the class I really got started with, and enjoyed it immensely. Plus, in the overland quests, with sweeps its facerolling easy to play, as you basically cannot die, so it allowed me to concentrate on learning about the intricacies of the game without worrying about about mechanics too much. I got to do all the quests and not have to worry about dying too easily.

I have now converted that Magplar to a Stamplar which increased its difficulty in solo ten fold, but I have been able to manage most of craglorn on it without too many problems. I also have another magplar that will stay that way.

Second to that, I found the stealth stamblade a LOT of fun in overland questing, especially the gank playstyle. Tried it in cyrodiil, but could not get the hang of it.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    I can't get on with stamina build they just don't work for my play style ... I've tried ... And other mag builds aren't to my taste too much faffing

I like the simplicity of the Templar even if they are under powered they have the about to endure which I much prefer they remind me of scrappy doo
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    First character and the achievement one even if I have done more vet dlc on magplar healer.
    Magsorc has an edge on easier stuff because higher dps but don't have the pure healer stats of templar, a bit as she is a bit healer / DD hybrid.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Templar
    I always choose melee classes with a bit of magic to them. I like magplar as well, and my number two would be stam dk, but stamplar is my bread and butter.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    I only have been playing on and off. Just finally got a character to level 50 because I keep deleting them thinking it was like ESO where I find something new, I needed to start over and didn't realize I could respect here in game and it doesn't matter to really start over.

So I kept restarting an Altmer Sorcerer magika because why would a sorcerer/mage use stamina? Now I finally know not to start over again, so need to see how stamina works and will try other characters.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    just fits the way i always play in elder scrolls games, so im going to stick with him, made him (my first toon) back 3 years ago and havent ever shifted to a diffrent main
  • Klixen
    Klixen
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    Nothing comes close to the awesomeness of my Magicka Templar in PvE.

Easy to play (only 3 buttons), excellent survivability and great damage. What's not to love? :smiley:
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    My first real character was a Bosmer magplar healer.

Then I dabbled with a Breton magDK healer...followed by a Bosmer stamden healer.

And now I've created a new Bosmer magplar dps / healer because a new name occured to me. So I've spent most of my time on the two templars.

It occurs I may have a Bosmer problem <_< >_>
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    I normally play the melee tank in MMOs but after playing a control wizard in Neverwinter Ive always been fond of the ranged magic class
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamina Dragonknight
    Because I enjoy tanking and my first tank completed Cadwells Silver and Gold.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.