The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please allow Maw of Lorkhaj quest turn-ins in the trial lobby

code65536
code65536
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_Finn For the Craglorn trials, you have the option to turn in the quest in the trial lobby.

But for Maw, your one and only opportunity to turn in the trial quest and get your coffer is to talk to Adara'hai in Rakkhat's room. If you forget to turn it in before the instance is dissolved (which is easy to do because of her lengthy theater scene at the end), you will never be able to do so again (unless of course you kill Rakkhat again, but that's effectively no different than if you just abandoned and redid the quest).

Why can't Maw be like the other trials, where if you have a completed quest, you can turn it in by talking to Adara'hai at in the lobby?
Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
Personal best scores:
Dungeon trifectas:
Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just about to file a bug report but then I googled this thread up.
    I did this raid for the first time yesterday, and it was so chaotic I didn't even notice there was a quest to be handed in. It took few hours to complete and now I won't even get any reward because the design is this idiotic. Just great :(
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A worthy necro. This should have been reconsidered by Zeni long ago.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Feleran
    Feleran
    I'll post another worthy necro since the situation is the same and I also managed to mess this up, effectively losing the reward.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think all dungeons and trials should have this.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• nyarasha
    nyarasha
    Soul Shriven
    I just ran into this today as well. It's really frustrating to have put hours into a trial only to not be able to turn in the quest.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    A worthy necro. This should have been reconsidered by Zeni long ago.

It is just as worthy today.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the second time this has happened to me. It is absurd that you can't turn it in from the main room.

S.
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, still worthy.