Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Yet another... Pre-Order of Summerset w/o Morrowind, Support Ticket being ignored? (RESOLVED)

• Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @DoctorESO yeah I know they messaged me that

@Mythx88 Write them. Write them a huge email. I did, after more than a week, they added morrowind to my account, just try it. Don't know how it'll go with u, but have a little hope just a little more time. Give it a try. (received the code three hours ago)
  • Mythx88
    Mythx88
    Soul Shriven
    Ellisiff wrote: »
    @DoctorESO yeah I know they messaged me that

@Mythx88 Write them. Write them a huge email. I did, after more than a week, they added morrowind to my account, just try it. Don't know how it'll go with u, but have a little hope just a little more time. Give it a try. (received the code three hours ago)

@Ellisiff

Thank you for your suggestion. One question; by "them" you mean GMG or Zenimax?
  • Synoke
    Synoke
    @Ellisiff @Mythx88 @HallowedPonyMan

Synoke wrote: »
    47p5i1ydgg1l.png

This was on the pre-order page towards the bottom. This is the fine print in which it stated that only digital Pre-orders through either steam or ESO Store via the ESO website received the Morrowind Bonus.

I know it doesn't state steam, but when I purchased summerset (I already owned Morrowind) Morrowind also got added to my Steam Library for DLC with ESO. I normally play with the ZOS client not steam, but I recently learned they merged Steam and ESO accounts in the link process so I jumped on the Steam version instead so I had easy access to all future purchases. I purchased Morrowind through the in-game store. When your ordered purchased summerset via the ESO store (where you make an account etc) you would have Immediate access to Morrowind as well. Because when you pre-ordered Summerset digitally, you also had Immediate access to the main game. Which included Morrowind.

PS. Sorry for the late response.
    Edited by Synoke on June 5, 2018 5:18AM
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Mythx88 Zenimax

• Matjaas
    Matjaas
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I had the same issue. Submitted a ticket, got answer after 2 days and... finally received Queens Bounty Pack and a Nightmare Senche mount but no Morrowind. The answer was:

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Tiffany, and it's my pleasure to assist you today.

Thank you for getting back to us. The Morrowind bonus was only offered for purchases made through the ESO site directly, and not through retailers. Since the purchase was through a retailer, we are unable to assist with adding Morrowind, it would need to be purchased separately. I do apologize for any frustration that confusion may have caused. If ever in doubt, it's recommended to check with a retailer before purchasing, as they may offer different perks or bonuses than what is available directly.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any other questions or issues, please don't hesitate to let us know, and we would be happy to assist further!

Warm Regards,
    Tiffany
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

My retailer admitted that he was mislead by the supplier and there's nothing he can do. No refund so far :(

Great isn't it?
  • Core
    Core
    @Ellisiff, Great news! Did they mention anything else, like why? Was it ESO support or did you reach ZM somehow?
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Core

It was still ESO support, although I got three different messages from three different people, not the Copy paste responses anymore. Any luck with yours?
  • Mythx88
    Mythx88
    Soul Shriven
    Ellisiff wrote: »
    @Mythx88 Zenimax

@Ellisiff

I messaged GMG first, and they helped me out.

Thanks for your advice Ellisiff!
  • Core
    Core
    @Ellisiff, nope, i got escalated and nada so far. =( Wait!!! I just found a support response, maybe good news, i'll be back to update! =)

Update, oh yes, i have been deemed worthy by ESO support of the free Morrowind chapter! Happy travels players, may i meet you in the light and dark of our escapist fictions!9my2im3qrj6o.jpg
    Edited by Core on June 6, 2018 3:33AM
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Core congratulations man! It's all worth h it don't worry
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Core wrote: »
    @Ellisiff, nope, i got escalated and nada so far. =( Wait!!! I just found a support response, maybe good news, i'll be back to update! =)

Update, oh yes, i have been deemed worthy by ESO support of the free Morrowind chapter! Happy travels players, may i meet you in the light and dark of our escapist fictions!9my2im3qrj6o.jpg

So are you going to do Morrowind before Summerset now?
  • Core
    Core
    @DoctorESO,

As i understand the situation, i can only start my new characters in Summerset(Shimmerene), even though i have all 3 chapters, which is sad. I hope they release a DLC for new character starting locations, that way some of us who want to start the story in the earlier part of the storyline may do so, and ESO gets supported (paid) to put in what they took out.

I would have to obtain the original base game, for example: ESO Gold (without Morrowind/Summerset) to start new characters in Daggerfall(ColdHarbour); or the Morrowind chapter/upgrade edition (without Summerset) to start new characters in Vvardenfell(Seyda Neen); once you get the Summerset Isles all new characters start in Shimmerene.

See here for more info: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5177618
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Core wrote: »
    @DoctorESO,

As i understand the situation, i can only start my new characters in Summerset(Shimmerene), even though i have all 3 chapters, which is sad. I hope they release a DLC for new character starting locations, that way some of us who want to start the story in the earlier part of the storyline may do so, and ESO gets supported (paid) to put in what they took out.

I would have to obtain the original base game, for example: ESO Gold (without Morrowind/Summerset) to start new characters in Daggerfall(ColdHarbour); or the Morrowind chapter/upgrade edition (without Summerset) to start new characters in Vvardenfell(Seyda Neen); once you get the Summerset Isles all new characters start in Shimmerene.

See here for more info: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5177618

One thing you can do is immediate take a wayshrine/teleport out of Summerset to the normal starting area.