The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Yet another... Pre-Order of Summerset w/o Morrowind, Support Ticket being ignored? (RESOLVED)

Core
Core
This is my 5th try at getting a fix for my purchased Morrowind/Base ESO, it's going way past the stated "48 hours", and there's been zero response or update yet... this is completely unfair, I'm trusting that ESO Support has been fixing this issue for everyone?

I pre-ordered Summerset Isles on Amazon, see below emails, and as a pre-order this paid for both the Base ESO chapter and Morrowind chapter, all i got was the Summerset chapter code and the Queens/Senchi DLCs... Amazon has great support, and they seemed to have done everything so far:

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.
Your recent order 1#3-2#####2-1#####7 entitles you to a promotional code.
Your promotional code:
MXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXR
Promotion details:
The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset. Please follow the instructions below to redeem the pre-order bonus code:

Your Amazon.com order (# 1#3-2#####2-1#####7 )
Sunday, May 20, 2018 8:27 PM
To: cxxxxxxxxxxxn@yxxxo.cxm
Raw Message Printable View
Hello,
We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on May 18, 2018 (Order# 1#3-2#####2-1#####7):
"The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset - PC"
Estimated arrival date: May 25, 2018 - May 29, 2018

Now, over 70+ hours, and that's not counting the days it took to get the game to run and support tickets made online (yup, IE11 & FF ESR latest do not work, i had to be using Chrome to actually get ESO's new version of website to work!), and to get a forum invite to post here... still no ESO support...

180526-002650 I didn't receive my access code Waiting on agent 70+ Hours Ago.

I really wanted to start my Morrowind chapter and my Base ESO chapter before starting Summerset Isles chapter, but then i found out that the chapters are being reduced from actual playable starting chapters to DLCs, this is bad!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5177618#Comment_5177618
Edited by Core on June 6, 2018 3:35AM
Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • Core
    Core
    @ZOS_BillE,
    I just saw this, does this mean i already have the missing chapters?4p5lyam8o8xq.png
    I cannot buy Morrowind, but it does not show up in my Accounts:ta4c4eem5yyv.png

Doing the math (because i'm idle waiting for someone in ESO Support to reply/fix my undelivered Morrowind code, and servers are being maintenanced atm) and it seems that ESO Support gets ~1 new ticket a minute of everyday every minute.

If there was one super enlightened tech then that tech would have to work non-stop for 20 hours each day and give solutions to every ticket at an average of 1 per minute. Your top post says support agent(s) work M-F 9:00am to 10:00pm, which is ~38.7% of a week, so it seems ESO would need ~2.5 super enlightened techs to keep up the average of 1 ticket per minute every minute everyday of each work week!

... just thinking, where *my* solution is in all that whirling chaos! :)
    Edited by Core on May 30, 2018 7:06AM
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • Synoke
    Synoke
    @Core Sorry to say, but the Morrowind Pre-order bonus was EXCLUSIVE to the Steam/ESO Store Digital copies. You had to Pre-order the Chapter through the ESO Store to get Morrowind with it. That's from my understanding though. It only worked if you Pre-ordered Directly through the Store aka like PSN Microsoft Store on Xbox and the ESO/crown store (If linked to steam goes to Steam.

From what I see from your initial Post you bought the Physical copy of the game (Which is all Amazon sold). It's Digital Only.

Immediate Access to ESO: Morrowind
    For a limited-time only, digital pre-purchases will also immediately receive full access to the Morrowind Chapter as a bonus.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26343 ~source
    Edited by Synoke on May 30, 2018 4:34AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Core wrote: »
    This is my 5th try at getting a fix for my purchased Morrowind/Base ESO, it's going way past the stated "48 hours", and there's been zero response or update yet... this is completely unfair, I'm trusting that ESO Support has been fixing this issue for everyone?

I pre-ordered Summerset Isles on Amazon, see below emails, and as a pre-order this paid for both the Base ESO chapter and Morrowind chapter, all i got was the Summerset chapter code and the Queens/Senchi DLCs... Amazon has great support, and they seemed to have done everything so far:

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.
    Your recent order 1#3-2#####2-1#####7 entitles you to a promotional code.
    Your promotional code:
    MXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXR
    Promotion details:
    The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset. Please follow the instructions below to redeem the pre-order bonus code:

Your Amazon.com order (# 1#3-2#####2-1#####7 )
    Sunday, May 20, 2018 8:27 PM
    To: cxxxxxxxxxxxn@yxxxo.cxm
    Raw Message Printable View
    Hello,
    We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on May 18, 2018 (Order# 1#3-2#####2-1#####7):
    "The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset - PC"
    Estimated arrival date: May 25, 2018 - May 29, 2018

Now, over 70+ hours, and that's not counting the days it took to get the game to run and support tickets made online (yup, IE11 & FF ESR latest do not work, i had to be using Chrome to actually get ESO's new version of website to work!), and to get a forum invite to post here... still no ESO support...

180526-002650 I didn't receive my access code Waiting on agent 70+ Hours Ago.

I really wanted to start my Morrowind chapter and my Base ESO chapter before starting Summerset Isles chapter, but then i found out that the chapters are being reduced from actual playable starting chapters to DLCs, this is bad!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5177618#Comment_5177618

Did you use the special link where you upload your purchase receipt to get access to Summerset?
  • Synoke
    Synoke
    @DoctorESO

He bought a physical copy, Physical copies didn't include Morrowind.

• Core
    Core
    @DoctorESO, what do you mean "special link"? I think i must have because i was able to redeem my codes so far. ? But, as stated i have everything promised except the Base & Morrowind chapters, unless i'm mistaken and actually *do* have them and i'm too noob to know that...?x1k8fdray8ay.png
    @Synoke, your link makes zero mention of "Steam" and links directly to the site i'm posting you examine...oglhsmoc54xm.png
    This is what i pre-ordered through TESO Store Online, see Amazon there? yup, see Steam anywhere? nope. (It's not "physical" per se, there's no game, it only contains the launcher & Summerset chapter code, and Amazon then emailed the DLCs code.):
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/joinus
    pj4da52yhj0b.pngThere are 5 versions for sale titled with "Summerset", all but the one also titled with "Physical" are listed at the bottom as including the Morrowind chapter, see *.
    Edited by Core on May 30, 2018 6:40AM
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DoctorESO, what do you mean "special link"? As stated i have everything promised except the Base & Morrowind chapters, unless i'm mistaken and actually *do* have them and i'm too noob to know that...x1k8fdray8ay.png
    @Synoke, this is what i pre-ordered through TESO Store Online, see Amazon there?: (It's not "physical" per se, there's no game, it only contains the launcher & Summerset chapter code, and Amazon then emailed the DLCs code.)
    pj4da52yhj0b.png

the item description you linked is a physical copy of the game, not a digital copy. go look at amazon. i cant see anywhere its a download.
    "Package Dimensions 7.4 x 5.2 x 0.5 inches; 4.8 ounces "
  • Core
    Core
    LOL, that's just like saying your DLC is a "physical" game because it's printed on paper and enclosed in an empty case, read the * at the bottom, there's only one physical edition of Summerset being sold to the public as pre-order.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DoctorESO, what do you mean "special link"? I think i must have because i was able to redeem my codes so far. ? But, as stated i have everything promised except the Base & Morrowind chapters, unless i'm mistaken and actually *do* have them and i'm too noob to know that...?x1k8fdray8ay.png
    @Synoke, your link makes zero mention of "Steam" and links directly to the site i'm posting you examine...oglhsmoc54xm.png
    This is what i pre-ordered through TESO Store Online, see Amazon there? yup, see Steam anywhere? nope. (It's not "physical" per se, there's no game, it only contains the launcher & Summerset chapter code, and Amazon then emailed the DLCs code.):
    pj4da52yhj0b.pngThere are 5 versions for sale titled with "Summerset", all but the one also titled with "Physical" are listed at the bottom as including the Morrowind chapter, see *.

If it applies to you: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41865
  • Core
    Core
    @DoctorESO, useful link for CE Physical, the one and only treated as different or excluded from *Morrowind pre-release/pre-order.

(Btw, why do you repeatedly quote big walls of previous posts just to say your 1-2 line response? It does clutter up and unnecessarily elongate threads you know, imo. Maybe as protection or something? Typically ppl quote posts from far back in the thread, not something just posted, right, especially if it has a large size it would just make the whole thread unnecessarily long, so that's called spamming or burying a thread, and as the OP i would ask you refrain from all that, as much as i welcome your posting your help in this thread and sincerely welcome your involvement, tia!)

I think i've been answered! See here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5181916/#Comment_5181916
    Edited by Core on May 30, 2018 4:06PM
  • Synoke
    Synoke
    @core

My response makes Perfect sense. When I say Linked to Steam I meant people who Own the game through Steam. Also, the Digital Pre-orders as I stated only have the Morrowind Pre-order.

If you read the FINE PRINT at the bottom of the image you posted it answers your question on where your Morrowind Code is:

*The Morrowind Chapter is Included with a Digital Pre-Purchase of The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collectors Edition, The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Upgrade, and The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collectors Upgrade.

The copy of the game you bought through amazon is a physical copy. Yeah it's just codes on a piece of paper, but, you have a physical Disk for installation, you have a Physical CASE for the game and all the physical items. Sorry, but you will NOT be getting Morrowind code since ZOE has Specifically stated in the Fine Print it's for Digital copies only Via the ESO Store (or steam if you game is bought on Steam).
    Edited by Synoke on May 30, 2018 4:17PM
  • Core
    Core
    @synoke, um, why are you persisting in your [snip] Steam-centric view? You're not convincing me with your somewhat [snip] interpretation of the ESO website, and possibly confusing other ppl as well who use this thread for supporting themselves with their like issues, [snip]

[Edit to remove bait.]
    Edited by Core on May 31, 2018 4:50PM
  • Synoke
    Synoke
    @core

Sorry dude, I'm not using a steam centric views. I'm just explaining how it works is all. I'm only saying as I stated before that You had to Pre-order The Summerset Expansion as a digital copy either through the ESO store or Steam Is all. I'm sorry you feel I am confusing you, but honestly you're the one who is confusing yourself and everyone else.

The reason behind saying your confused is because I tried explaining again and again that the version of Summerset that had to be ordered was directly through the Crown store Upgrade screen. In doing this (depending on which version of ESO you have aka Steam or ZOE client) you would be directed to that specific store. Which would as I stated in bold above which was the fine print on your screen shot at the bottom left in Italic text with a "*" next to it stating what I stated previously said numerous times.

At last, all I have to say is that my information has more than likely helped others than your consistent attacking towards people like myself who were explaining to you what the deal was. I was only being helpful and unfortunately you don't seem to want to accept the fact that you Pre-ordered the incorrect package of Summerset, when you answered your question on where your Morrowind is in your screenshot at the bottom left of the screen, above the "M" for Mature sign.

@ZOS_GregoryV Could you please explain to this customer what I am trying to explain to him or Close the thread for now.

Also here is a screenshot of what you posted earlier with my edits that you said I was wrong multiple times and to help you understand what I meant. This is what I posted in bold earlier. This isn't my interpretation of the website. It's what you posted and I told you and you instead attack me.

47p5i1ydgg1l.png
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Core

Please check your inbox as we've sent you some updated information on your open ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Core
    Core
    @Synoke, You felt attacked, i felt trolled, you're sorry so i apologize, it did help that you clarified what you really talking about in your rebuttal post.

So the version of the for sale Summerset product you have all-along been talking about is *only* available to Steam or ESO in-game players (both which i was not at the time) as an expansion? gnruyn27kj95.png
    (Note, purchased.) In the outside world we never see that, we have only the 5 versions we can see on the same website we *both* posted and only 1 of those says "Physical" in the product name.

In my decades of gaming "Digital copy" means a "download code" in whatever form it is delivered or secured inside of, while "Physical copy" has meant that the game media is included, not a "Launcher/Downloader". Zenimax is going to have be the one to sort this out, you have to wait like me to see if we get Morrowind or not, and take it from there.
    Edited by Core on May 31, 2018 6:05PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is from another thread:
    Vzbadrin wrote: »
    ZOS gave me Senche after my ticket. But they refused to give me Morrowind or Queen Bouncy pack with such message:

"Please note, Morrowind was only granted to player who pre-purchased their copy of Summerset directly through The Elder Scrolls Online website."

Wow, it's a surprise for me, lol. No single word about "buy Digital Upgrade from our website only" on the website. I bought absolutely legal copy before 5 June and I really want my pre-purchase bonus and Morrowind.
    Why on Earth did you, ZOS guys, give me Senche, if I bought my game not from your website?
    If I knew about this, I didn't buy Summerset Upgrade or didn't hurry to buy it before 5 June.

Sorry for my English. <_<

• Core
    Core
    Yes, i'm following that thread iirc, did you see all the posts there, are you adding more info for us, are you in the same situation too?
    Edited by Core on June 2, 2018 2:37AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, i'm following that thread iirc, did you see all the posts there, are you adding more info for us, are you in the same situation too?

I'm just trying to help out.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see what the fine print says, and legally ZOS is off the hook, but then it comes down to the RIGHT thing to do. After all, the Physical Collectors edition is the premier version of Summerset. It should include the whole works, including Morrowind. That’s just my opinion however :) It’s also one of the reasons I stopped buying the Physical Editions of the game. Too many hassles as far as early access, etc.
  • Core
    Core
    I appreciate the community support, that support is also the best thing to give until ZN/EOS replies, if ever they do i'll welcome that.

As for what's "legal" in adverting - mostly anything is, what counts is that ads continue to increase sales well over their costs.

The fact they quite literally added the words "digital" and "physical" onto every product after our complaints means they see the need to clarify to new buyers, they're admitting that the recent websites need clarification, so personally i think that's great for them and everyone, we all don't need the situation getting worse.

Yes, i get what you're saying about the only product actually labeled "Physical" last week, for your exact reasons i went with what i thought was the best deal at $40, i just apparently made my mistake going with Amazon rather than ESO's link, i'm so galled that they haven't made things right with us.

Check out the other threads, they have some more pics & facts, cheers!
    Edited by Core on June 2, 2018 11:40AM
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Synoke

Where did u find out that the Morrowind chapter is only for the people that bought it directly from ZOS/steam?

Was is officially written somewhere or u read it on the forum?

Because there are lot of us who couldnt find it anywhere that its only from certain sites and we're kinda mad.

So just curious where did u find it :D
  • HallowedPonyMan
    HallowedPonyMan
    Soul Shriven
    From what I understand this is what they say when responding to tickets, even though you can't really find the information anywhere on the website.
    I'm not sure on the info though, I haven't had an answer on my ticket yet. (ID 180530-001981)
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @HallowedPonyMan

Yeah I know they do that, we're discussing that in another discussion.

But like they didnt write it anywhere, Im waiting for my too :D (4 days already, dammit)

I dont know what Im gonna do afterwards if they're gonna reply what Im fearing they'll reply, other than being mad as hell.

I know that my retailer wont give me the copy, they're as confused as I am at the moment
  • HallowedPonyMan
    HallowedPonyMan
    Soul Shriven
    @Ellisiff

I feel you. My retailer had no idea about the Morrowind offer, just about the mount and the pack. They weren't able to give me those, so I got just a discount code :s
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @HallowedPonyMan

That's better than nothing :D, I mean I understand but still. (I hope it was at least 25%)

If they'll reply u let us know! Im curious
  • Core
    Core
    When words lose their meanings then civilization becomes an illusion, and humanity is defiled.krnh3grntvcc.jpg
  • Core
    Core
    Oh, something's in my mess log:itm0tzsfgmbg.jpg
    Did anyone find out why some or all of us cannot purchase the Morrowind upgrade in the ESO Store online? Are we still being blocked or has it been fixed?

Update: My case is being escalated, let know me how it's going in your situations, and i'll update more later... try to still have fun while you await your updates. Cheers!
    Edited by Core on June 6, 2018 6:42AM
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Core

Hell how long did u have to write them until they replied like that?

After five days of waiting I got response saying that they added the pack and senche.

Which is cool I mean BUT

I wrote MORROWIN MISSING in the headline, and got no response regarding that. They completely ignored it.
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    Oh well, got the reply.

No morrowind, not via their site..
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And you can now buy Morrowind in the crown store.
  • Mythx88
    Mythx88
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue for me. Download code from GMG did not give any bonuses, just the expansion/chapter for Summerset.

Feels unfair since the whole package deal is what sold me on coming back.