The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sunhold Psijic Glowglobe Farming

JPcrazysquirrel3
JPcrazysquirrel3
✭✭✭✭
My question still stands, has anyone acquired all 7 pieces of the Psijic Glowglobe emote thing?

Because I have had no luck throughout the PTS getting it. Got up to 4 pieces once, but never got anymore but those same four. Then after final patch, I got a new piece that I haven't come across, but haven't gotten any other pieces since.

If someone has completed it and would post a video of them using the emote, that would be great.
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
"It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
"If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
"Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
"If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
Mayrael wrote: »
Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
I am in a Kevduit video
PS4 (main platform)
--- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
--- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have it .. Honestly the animation and colors it puts out are incredibly disappointing .. I thought something somewhat challenging to get and rare-ish would have a much better animation.

I have the big eared cat as well. That thing is sweet.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh it's an emote? Gross.

I thought it was a snowglobe furnishing!

Emotes. Pah.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the emote so yes, I got all 7 pieces.

and I agree that it is not all that great. Not worth the grind by any means.
    Edited by idk on June 1, 2018 6:11PM
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    seen ppl use the emote, so yes ppl have got all 7, not going for it myself cuz it s*cks, will wait till they are like 2k in guildstores next year
    Edited by mwo1480 on June 1, 2018 10:11PM
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone please post a video of it?

As stated, RNGeesus frowned upon me trying to farm it throughout the PTS, so I do not know what it looks or sounds like.
    (I know what the cat pet looks like, so don't need that one)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    We got them after farming for about 7 hours.
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it. I farmed by myself, with the wife, and once with a guild. Knowing what I know now, (and if I wasn't a completionist) I would pass on it. It is very underwhelming for the amount of time it takes to put this together.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a setup to do a video, but I got it and was pretty let down with the animation for the amount of work to get everything together. It's just a tiny floating light around your hand for a few seconds as you move your hand/fingers around. Some of the animations with stuff like Telvani master personality are better.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blutengel wrote: »

That's cool. But RNG is not the same for everyone. In Morrowind it took most people a week to a week and a half to farm the pet or costume there.
    Being in the PTS since it went live, I should have been able to complete it, but I wasn't given the chance to, despite my PTS time being spent mostly trying to farm it. I only took 4 days to do the main quest and Psijic skill quests)
    xaraan wrote: »
    I don't have a setup to do a video, but I got it and was pretty let down with the animation for the amount of work to get everything together. It's just a tiny floating light around your hand for a few seconds as you move your hand/fingers around. Some of the animations with stuff like Telvani master personality are better.

On Windows there is an Xbox app that has an overlay to take screenshots and record video clips.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's cool. But RNG is not the same for everyone. In Morrowind it took most people a week to a week and a half to farm the pet or costume there.
    Being in the PTS since it went live, I should have been able to complete it, but I wasn't given the chance to, despite my PTS time being spent mostly trying to farm it. I only took 4 days to do the main quest and Psijic skill quests)

On Windows there is an Xbox app that has an overlay to take screenshots and record video clips.

It’s not immediately obvious how to record the Xbox onto the computer drive.

Start the app. The menu running down the left edge, choose Connection. Connect to your Xbox, go through add a device if necessary. After you’ve connected more info on what your Xbox is doing at that exact moment will appear and the first thing that might draw your eye is the red circle that almost universally means to record something, you can command the Xbox to ‘record that’ with that red circle - but that’s just like doing it with your controller directly. So you don’t want that red circle.

What you want is to Stream. So click to stream or test streaming. A notification will pop up on the screen connected to your Xbox that you have started streaming, and if you jumped straight to streaming then your Xbox screen will duplicate onto your computer.

Aside: Yes, you could use this to avoid plugging any screen into your Xbox if you so desire. So if there’s room in the laptop bag for the console, cords and a controller then that’s your eso-on-the-road bag. Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Tap the windows key. That should bring up a few options at the top of the computer screen. Most notable are stop streaming and change quality. Now try windows key + g. That should bring up a game bar. Play around with that for a bit. Take special note of the setting for where your captures go, so you can find them later.

Before you make plans for something, I suggest playing while streaming for a while so you can stress test your home router and make sure you have a grip on everything. Then, no more 2 minute limit on game recordings!
    Xbox NA
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cryptical wrote: »

It’s not immediately obvious how to record the Xbox onto the computer drive.

Start the app. The menu running down the left edge, choose Connection. Connect to your Xbox, go through add a device if necessary. After you’ve connected more info on what your Xbox is doing at that exact moment will appear and the first thing that might draw your eye is the red circle that almost universally means to record something, you can command the Xbox to ‘record that’ with that red circle - but that’s just like doing it with your controller directly. So you don’t want that red circle.

What you want is to Stream. So click to stream or test streaming. A notification will pop up on the screen connected to your Xbox that you have started streaming, and if you jumped straight to streaming then your Xbox screen will duplicate onto your computer.

Aside: Yes, you could use this to avoid plugging any screen into your Xbox if you so desire. So if there’s room in the laptop bag for the console, cords and a controller then that’s your eso-on-the-road bag. Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Tap the windows key. That should bring up a few options at the top of the computer screen. Most notable are stop streaming and change quality. Now try windows key + g. That should bring up a game bar. Play around with that for a bit. Take special note of the setting for where your captures go, so you can find them later.

Before you make plans for something, I suggest playing while streaming for a while so you can stress test your home router and make sure you have a grip on everything. Then, no more 2 minute limit on game recordings!

Thanks for explaining it better for @xaraan ! On my PC it was already set like that and the first time I plugged an Xbox controller into the laptop it told me "This is your Xbox overlay. Here is where you can take screenshots and recordings."
    Edited by JPcrazysquirrel3 on June 2, 2018 7:22PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump!

Still would like someone (please and thank you) to post a video!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bumpedy bump!

Can someone pretty please, for the love of Auri-El, post a video or a link to a video of them using the Psijic Glowglobe emote?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bumpedy bump!

Can someone pretty please, for the love of Auri-El, post a video or a link to a video of them using the Psijic Glowglobe emote?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to turn off my mend wounds psijic skill since i could not even see it with it on
    https://streamable.com/mo7c9
    ^ video of emote i just recorded
    Edited by Valkysas154 on June 5, 2018 4:07PM
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to turn off my mend wounds psijic skill since i could not even see it with it on

Wha... That's it?! Get the Telvanni personality and move on with life. (Not that that Sun-in-Shadow quest didn't also take 7 hours of running back and forth.)

ETA: I do want to give credit where it's due. The animations on the Psijic abilities are gorgeous. I think that's why I'm so flummoxed by this being all you get from a runebox of the same name.
    Edited by reoskit on June 5, 2018 4:13PM
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

p3mcp.jpg

Thank you very much @Valkysas154 !
    It is rather underwhelming and unimpressive, given what it takes to get it. But at the same time, it is still kinda cool and I will probably try to farm it anyways.

But thank you, thank you, thank you for posting a video!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid