Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Silent84
    Silent84
    ✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Silent84 wrote: »
    I want so damn bad black Lion mount :(

I think it will drop from Psijic Crates, legendary reward tier. Someone posted a screenshot in the thread “What did you get in your Psijic Crown Crate”

@Silent84

Mate i don't buy rng and i hate to gamble so mby i will never got it, if will be in a crate, but thank you buddy <3
    Edited by Silent84 on June 3, 2018 1:23PM
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of having this:
    http://prntscr.com/jqmb92

Make a proper one that looks like this:
    http://prntscr.com/jqmbqm
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welwa Mount.
    Echatere Mount
    Blackfeather Crow Pet
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    Want this owl as a pet really bad :D

4cfx1tqj33211.jpg
  • SerasWhip
    SerasWhip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

As part of Update 6, we are introducing the Crown Store: an in-game store where you can purchase customization and convenience items. The store offers consumables you can use to save time on in-game activities (like experience and crafting boosters, for example) along with new customization options including costumes, exotic pets, and mounts. When the Crown Store launches, we’ll have a number of items available immediately, but what about the future? Tell us what sorts of goods and services you would like to see offered in the Crown Store – you can be as general or specific as you’d like.

You can view some of the planned Crown Store items at the following link, beginning at 23:59 http://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios/v/3711373

We look forward to reading your ideas and feedback!

Alliance change tokennnn
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, baby, the new beard style that is coming looks awesome but if you put Jorunn the Skald-King’s hair and beard styles on the market, I would be extremely happy. Sai Sahan’s beard and other NPC hair and beard styles would be beyond the call of duty.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add some common not fancy robes like this one, please.
    3LAFICq.jpg
    Edited by logarifmik on June 5, 2018 11:27PM
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Warden pet skins.. other than the bear..
  • Andauril
    Andauril
    ✭✭✭
    I'm repeating myself but PLEASE ZOS give us those House of Reveries masks. I'll never forgive you if you make them NPC only.
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    SerasWhip wrote: »
    You can view some of the planned Crown Store items at the following link, beginning at 23:59 http://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios/v/3711373

We look forward to reading your ideas and feedback!

Doesn't work :(
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden Pet skins PLEASE !! :#
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not an elegant vampire, I'm a true monster and I would like a home to reflect upon that.
    This song pretty much explains my characters style @AbyssDragon_2115
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on June 6, 2018 1:38PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have this in CS as a furnishing and also add different shapes and sizes of water we can place down , overlap etc.
    [img][/img]9dUXxmf.png
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    maboleth wrote: »
    Can we please have the circlet like this one! :love:

circleteso.jpg

I noticed it too, it looks amazing!! Would love to have it in game

I would just like a circlet that actually goes all the way around the head.The ones in the game now are all done half ass.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class Change Please.
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    where's my wamasu mount?
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Esha76 wrote: »
    Also, please don't ever sell those ridiculous "mystery boxes" other games sell. With a 0.001% drop chance for the thing you actually want out of it. I, for one, would never spend a single crown on such a thing.

hehe... no, we dont have the descriped ones... they cut the drop chance in half :D
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add this soon and maybe different sized chests

[img][/img]NjZXgvo.png
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    j6aed5e59wm2.png
    u9p21oku44q6.png
    2jwf702w5zls.png
    73nyb436frpy.png

And NO, Clockwork Observatory isn't a Dwemer but is Clockwork. I and many other people are complete dwemer fanatics and have been waiting on a dwemer homestead since the launch of homestead. Ive loved the Dwemer aesthetic since Ive been in their ruins since the original morrowind and when homestead was announced I was hopeful that one day Dwemer architecture would be used for a homestead, Afterall we already have dwemer furniture and pipes. To my disappointment, one year later we are getting/got a ship house, a leaked psjiic house, our own piece of coldharbor, and even an island but still nothing of the dwemer?

I need a place to put all my dwemer pets, mounts, and furniture zos :( preferable in beautiful vvardenfell on its own little island plot, preferably not in skyrim nor hammerfell (because I like to have my gardens where the lands are fertile). Somewhere to the south where the grass is fertile, but nowhere to the east where those horrible Telvanni flesh towers would be in view.

• SilvyrNixe
    SilvyrNixe
    ✭✭✭
    Can the Alinor townhouse please be expanded just a tiny bit to include that tower that's attached to it?

qg9Dfei.jpg

And please double the furnishing limit at some point soon <3
    Edited by SilvyrNixe on June 15, 2018 2:35AM
    "Real courage is not to give up hope, even in the most terrible darkness, and to carry on." -The Sight by David Clement-Davies
  • Rogue_Ghost
    Rogue_Ghost
    ✭✭✭
    Here are a couple of ideas that others may be able to rally behind.

1.) Flying mounts - or, if not actually flying high enough to be out of range from potential ground attacks, gliding mounts would be an awesome addition. A cliff Strider, Gryphon, or even a large wasp.

2.) Mini-me as a pet - It could be unlocked as some grand adventure with a storyline attached to it, but somehow the character has acquired a miniature version of themselves following them around everywhere. You could even add different personality traits to the mini-me so it does it's own thing in the background while you're having serious conversations.

3.) Holiday themed pets/mini-people - Think leprechaun, mini-santa, mini-witch. I would enjoy having a leprechaun and there are some animations I can already think of that could be fun/funny.

I could think of more, but three seems to be a good number. Pets are always going to be gimmicky anyway so why not throw in some fun ones? But, flying/gliding mounts? I am certain there would be a rush to the old crown store for those!
    "Death smiles at us all. All one can do, is smile back."
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭
    Bring back Tel Galen!
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Morihaus-themed nose-ring would be nice. :smile:
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A flying book pet would be great for mages (and nephews of Uncle Sheo).
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • xgoldelf
    xgoldelf
    Maybe addons for console versions just like how some people can include addons for their pc? Like help to find lore books, sky shards etc. Aside from that i feel the crown store can use an update to include a new list of items? Weapons, armour etc
  • TheRealDoc
    TheRealDoc
    ✭✭✭
    Old crate season mounts :smile:

You could have a horse pack / season of all apex horse mounts
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Additional Guild Slot(s)
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh! I don't usually make requests, but...

Today I saw Vivienne Muric in Lillandril...

I'd love for that hairstyle (twin braids) to be available for my characters. I love it!
    Edited by kitsune_beth on June 22, 2018 3:50PM
  • Badaq
    Badaq
    Soul Shriven
    With Halloween or should I say witch's festival just a few months away I think it's time to consider putting vampire skins in the store for the holiday. I propose 5 skins; vampire stages 1-4 and a 5th skin to allow vampires to hide their vampirism. I'm not a programmer but it seems like it would be easy to add this feature because all the skins already exist in the game. You could sell the skins individually and as a set; personally I would pay 5000 crowns for the set.
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat Pet skins PLEASE !!