The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.3 is available.

Sunhold Psijic Glowglobe Farming

JPcrazysquirrel3
JPcrazysquirrel3
✭✭✭✭
Has anyone had any luck getting all 7 pieces of the runebox? I've been farming it all week and have only 4 pieces and 3 repeats.
I don't even know what the 3 pieces I am missing are. I was hoping to see what the emote was before the patch wipes all of my progress.
I am willing to trades pieces (thekiltedpir8 on NA server),...or if someone could post a video of them using the emote, that would be great.
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
"It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
"If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
"Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
"If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
Mayrael wrote: »
Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
I am in a Kevduit video
PS4 (main platform)
--- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
--- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will probably take a while, just like the previous examples of this in Vvardenfell. That sixth house robe and the dwemer theodolite pet were a painful grind.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone had any luck getting all 7 pieces of the runebox? I've been farming it all week and have only 4 pieces and 3 repeats.
    I don't even know what the 3 pieces I am missing are. I was hoping to see what the emote was before the patch wipes all of my progress.
    I am willing to trades pieces (thekiltedpir8 on NA server),...or if someone could post a video of them using the emote, that would be great.

You've still got time, @JPcrazysquirrel3 ... the NA character wipe is not for another week (May 9th).
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

You've still got time, @JPcrazysquirrel3 ... the NA character wipe is not for another week (May 9th).

Pretty sure the next patch is on Monday at 10:00, as per usual.
    Even the banner at the top of this website says it.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    It will probably take a while, just like the previous examples of this in Vvardenfell. That sixth house robe and the dwemer theodolite pet were a painful grind.

I farmed for the pet in Vvardenfell for 4 days and had it completed. Then I saw others who had the costume and I didn't like it so I didn't bother farming it.
    I'm just hoping that all of the grinding for this emote is worth it. It better be one freakin' sweet emote and not underwhelming, kinda like the Sload Dorsal Fin memento.
    That's why I'd like to see what it actually does/looks like, so that I can determine if it will be worth farming again when Summerset goes live.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here are the only pieces I have been able to find:

a3b5zfk.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Patch doesn't mean "character data wipe". That will happen with the EU character copy.
    Just keep at it and be sure to post a video to share it with us. :)
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

Patch doesn't mean "character data wipe". That will happen with the EU character copy.
    Just keep at it and be sure to post a video to share it with us. :)

Ok. That's a bit of a relief.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it a momento?
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Is it a momento?

No, it's an emote apparently.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got 2 in my one and only run so far. I thought that was a good drop rate. Sorry to hear I was just extra lucky that one time :)
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once again, as another patch looms over us and all of my progress will be wiped away,

Has anyone had any luck getting all 7 pieces of the runebox? I've been farming it for 2 weeks now and have only kept getting the same 4 pieces.

I don't even know what the 3 pieces I am missing are. I was hoping to see what the emote was before the patch wipes all of my progress. Whatever it is, it better be one heck of an emote to make such a long horrendous farm worth it. I'd be pissed if it is a minimal visual or looks cool but only lasts 1 second like the gryphon feather memento.

*see above posts for picture of the pieces I have/keep getting*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any comment on this? (i.e., drop rate, what all the pieces are, is this a bug or working as intended?)

Also, my friend found a piece of a runebox for a cat pet, but aren't sure where they found it. There isn't anything about it in the collectibles inventory. I would definitely like to have more information regarding these specific runeboxes, since they can only be acquired by farming.

(I'll post a picture of my friend's pet runebox piece when I am able to catch them online)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • david_sgt83b14_ESO
    I found it, about 5 mins after you logged off. LOL.
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely like to have more information regarding these specific runeboxes, since they can only be acquired by farming.

Apparently you don't read the PTS patch notes, @JPcrazysquirrel3.

Usually I treat forum-goers that don't use the forums search engine as steerage class ... but I'll give you a free pass since you're making good progress on this collectible. Please see below pulled from the natch potes:

New Collectibles
    This update brings a number of new Collectibles to ESO for you to obtain from various sources:
    • Public Dungeons
      • The Big-Eared Ginger Kitten Pet is earned by finding the seven Runebox Fragments containing its collar, sleeping-basket, milk saucer, and other necessities from the Karnwasten Public Dungeon, and combining them into a Runebox.
      • The Sea Sload Dorsal Fin Memento is obtained by completing the quest "An Unexpected Betrayal" in the Karnwasten Public Dungeon.
      • The Psijic Glowglobe Emote is earned by finding its seven Runebox Fragments from the Sunhold Public Dungeon, and combining them into a Runebox.
      • The Gryphon Feather Talisman Memento is obtained by completing the quest "Sunhold Sundered" in the Sunhold Public Dungeon.
    • Trials
      • The Collectible Trophy of Z'Maja is obtained for completing the new Cloudrest Trial on any difficulty.
      • The Collectible Bust of Z'Maja is obtained for completing the new Cloudrest Trial on Veteran difficulty.
      • The Z'Maja's Shadow Skin is obtained by completing the new Cloudrest Trial achievement, Cloudrest Vanquisher, on Veteran Hard Mode.
    • Quests
      • The Psijic Skullcap Hat is earned by completing the quest "The Towers' Fall", in Summerset.
      • The Face Imprint of the Psijic Order, a Face Markings collectible, is obtained by completing the quest "The Shattered Staff", in Summerset.
      • The Body Imprint of the Psijic Order, a Body Markings collectible, is earned by completing the quest "The Towers' Remains" in Summerset.
      • The Mystic Eye Psijic Cuirass, an Outfit Style, is obtained by completing the quest "The Crystal Tower", in Summerset.
      • The Psijic Warden Gauntlets, an Outfit Style, is obtained by completing the quest "Lost in Translation", in Summerset.
      • The Fan of False-Face, a Collectible Furnishing, is obtained by completing the Relics of Summerset achievement.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 6, 2018 12:00AM
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Taleof2Cities
    Thanks for showing you are an elitist a-hole. This isn't my first rodeo.
    I do read the patch notes btw, and I was asking for a specific list of the seven parts.
    The patch notes only state 3 pieces of the pet runebox and don't mention any of the pieces of the glowglobe one.
    A list of all the components and some details on the intended drop statistics would be nice.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol, that's usually how things go. I'm sure I'll catch you online again before Monday, since we are usually on around the same time. Thank you for helping out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Taleof2Cities
    Also, for precision of words, what I was trying to propose was that there be a placeholder for the pet in Collectibles, (like there is for the emotes, hats, costumes, skins, etc. that haven't been collected yet), to inform or remind players of its existence and where or how it can be acquired.
    Because, while I do read the patch notes, not all of that information sticks right away. I see things in them that seem appealing to me and that is what I pursue and test in the PTS. So, when my friend showed me this cat runebox piece, I was taken aback because he wasn't sure where it came from and I didn't recall seeing it in the patch notes.
    But thank you again, for showing us all that you are truly the god of the ESO forums because you've been here since its conception.

*Edited to underline proposal*
    Edited by JPcrazysquirrel3 on May 6, 2018 4:59AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • david_sgt83b14_ESO

Lol, that's usually how things go. I'm sure I'll catch you online again before Monday, since we are usually on around the same time. Thank you for helping out!

I took a screenshot of it. It's shown as a Recipe, instead of a pattern or anything else. There's no upload function, that I can find, though and I don't upload pics.
    PC/NA
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

I took a screenshot of it. It's shown as a Recipe, instead of a pattern or anything else. There's no upload function, that I can find, though and I don't upload pics.

Unfortunately, ESO forums only lets you link images from a website like Imgur. It didn't take me long to set up an account though, and you can publish your photo without it going completely public on the site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • david_sgt83b14_ESO
    AgWy3fi.png
    PC/NA
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    @david_sgt83b14_ESO
    Lol, I was having trouble a few hours ago trying to embed a pic on another thread.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do read the patch notes btw, and I was asking for a specific list of the seven parts.
    The patch notes only state 3 pieces of the pet runebox and don't mention any of the pieces of the glowglobe one.
    A list of all the components and some details on the intended drop statistics would be nice.

1) Spoilers if they listed all the parts. The names are often clever/fun and a nice surprise for players. They don't want to spoil it for the most part.

2) We would not play if they released their horrible drop rates, but they don't want to release that data for anything anyway as a matter of principle about protecting their proprietary "been done before" code that they think is such a huge secret.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want a list of pieces?
    Go to Tamriel Trade Centre and type in either "psijic glowglobe" or "ginger kitten" without hitting enter and the dropdown autocomplete assist will show you all 7 pieces and the runebox name.
    Options
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah... Theodolite and Robes from Morrowind were pain to drop, but I saw progress. Here I run both Dungeons twice and got literally nothing. Now I read that @JPcrazysquirrel3 was farming whole week and got only 4/7 with 3 of them repeating them endlessly? I believe something is not right in drop settings.
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    KwarcPL wrote: »
    Yeah... Theodolite and Robes from Morrowind were pain to drop, but I saw progress. Here I run both Dungeons twice and got literally nothing. Now I read that @JPcrazysquirrel3 was farming whole week and got only 4/7 with 3 of them repeating them endlessly? I believe something is not right in drop settings.

That was on PTS though, and 2 weeks, because everything got wiped from the final update.

Unfortunately, most people on the PTS seem to overlook this stuff, so it doesn't really get properly tested. I asked every time I was in there if anyone had found any pieces and never got any answers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump!

Again, for the hopes someone can please post a video of the emote in action!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options