Noo need to nerf Sloads or others

• akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like to think im objective with a lot of stuff but i feel like Loads isnt a game breaker. I feel like people are complaining to complain. This set is offering a good counter play to tanks. And really there needs to be more diverse builds that counter tank builds
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to think im objective with a lot of stuff but i feel like Loads isnt a game breaker. I feel like people are complaining to complain. This set is offering a good counter play to tanks. And really there needs to be more diverse builds that counter tank builds

thank you someone else that thinks the same that people are just yelling for no reason
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because everyone has the space and sustain to afford purge to counter this one certain cancer build just to get another proc from someone else on him second later, sure. Lol. NO.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Problem is that tanks easily survive it and use it too and its much more cancerous on them then med and light armor users and just further pushes players to heavy armor meta at least in no cp, in cp its a mediocre set
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Daus wrote: »
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Sky_WK wrote: »
    no, why should ppl have to slot an entirely different set to counter 1 set?

this alone proves that sloads is broken

STOP DEFENDING A BROKE SET JUST BECAUSE IT HELPS YOU

Stop attacking a balanced set because it kills you.

If they nerf Sloads then I want Zaan, Skoria, and Caluurion nerfed to the ground as well. If they did this I could care less if they nerf Sloads. Medium armor has gotten consistently screwed by these proc sets then they introduce a new one that can actually do something against damage shield users and it's the end of the world.

Sloads is OP, the others are L2P issues for you, and LOL nerf Skoria? Dude.

Sloads is the L2P issue.

lol nah, sloads is definitely the broken thing, given that calruuin and skoria are both way weaker compare to sloads, zaan idk, i have never been hit by zaan, i dont use it either

but again, you are supporting sloads because you use it to wreck ppl and these other sets clearly are a pain to use

where as sloads is a pain to EVERYONE

If you've never been hit by zaan then you don't have much room to make comments on pvp sets lol.

I'd rather get hit by any ultimate in the game than get hit by Zaan. That's how broken that proc set is. To me, Sloads is just another bleed which I'm already used to.

Really? You enjoy zaan over meteor rune cage combos? L2p? just get out of range of zaan? Versus oh wAit there Is no escape from rune cage meteor combo...

your stam, OUT RUN IT

Ever heard about "gap closers?" ;-)
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just because it killed you does not mean it is broken.
    it means it is working as a counter to Broken builds. and is doing a Good job at helping make it fun for Everyone to Have fun in PvP instead of just a small few.

Agreed. we all want to have fun in PvP. But there is builds out there, that will kill u no matter what if 1vs1 without effort from the winning side, and that is imbalance. I dont blame this on Zos, theres no way they could predict what 10m players could do with (name your specific set/ skill combo) against others, neither do i blame other players for doing those "guaranteed to win no matter what, set/skill combos" because they want to win, thats just human nature, but what U can do, is to make zos aware of your specific problem of those or that specific set/combo and see who agrees with u to make your argument stronger and more convincing. Of course, those specific "Users" of your problem will tell u to l2p, because they got no other skill then to get carried by those.

Anyhow, apparently in your point of view, sloads is not broken, and that makes it fun to pvp for... everyone? or u vs those "broken builds" because that specific set is what U need to win?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it means it is working as a counter to Broken builds. and is doing a Good job at helping make it fun for Everyone to Have fun in PvP instead of just a small few.

Agreed. we all want to have fun in PvP. But there is builds out there, that will kill u no matter what if 1vs1 without effort from the winning side, and that is imbalance. I dont blame this on Zos, theres no way they could predict what 10m players could do with (name your specific set/ skill combo) against others, neither do i blame other players for doing those "guaranteed to win no matter what, set/skill combos" because they want to win, thats just human nature, but what U can do, is to make zos aware of your specific problem of those or that specific set/combo and see who agrees with u to make your argument stronger and more convincing. Of course, those specific "Users" of your problem will tell u to l2p, because they got no other skill then to get carried by those.

Anyhow, apparently in your point of view, sloads is not broken, and that makes it fun to pvp for... everyone? or u vs those "broken builds" because that specific set is what U need to win?

i do not wear that set, infact none of my guild members nor my family members wear that set, and i have no plans to wear that set in the future.
    i am not having any problem defending against people who wear that set and attack me.
    i have not died to sloads set and i have built defenses and adjusted my build to survive sloads set.

the only problems i have "right now" in eso is just 2 things

sneak speed is too slow
    and sload screens and freezes while im playing eso.
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    ravenarc wrote: »

Take at look at this way.

Why would I equip magelight just to counter NBs e.g. why would I equip x skill just to counter x class, why would I use certain potion just to counter x class. To only look at one side is beyond ridiculous. There are a lot of bigger fish to fry.

Yeah but there are limits and you are comparing apples to oranges. So everyone should play either s healbot templar or as a heavy armor tank and use defensive sets to stop stop 1 OP set? That’s a pretty boring play style, especially if everyone plays that way as the only counter to that proc set.

Again, ppl are looking at this one sided.

People wearing Sload also sacrifices 5 EQUIPMENT SLOT instead of wearing something like a sustain, defensive, or utility set which leaves them vulnerable in other aspects. That said, a bad player can be killed easily by a damage dealer with or without Sload and I've seen many good players who can survive a Sload's pressure for a long duration and still win so I don't see the issue here. The way I see it is people refusing to adapt their builds that is now getting face wreck by Sload's and like I said, there are bigger fish to fry like Caluurion or Zaan because solely relying on Sload's proc alone vs getting instantly face wreck by something like Caluurion/Zaan would result in death.

Edited by Perwulf on June 3, 2018 3:23AM
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »

If they nerf Sloads then I want Zaan, Skoria, and Caluurion nerfed to the ground as well. If they did this I could care less if they nerf Sloads. Medium armor has gotten consistently screwed by these proc sets then they introduce a new one that can actually do something against damage shield users and it's the end of the world.

Sloads is the L2P issue.

lol nah, sloads is definitely the broken thing, given that calruuin and skoria are both way weaker compare to sloads, zaan idk, i have never been hit by zaan, i dont use it either

but again, you are supporting sloads because you use it to wreck ppl and these other sets clearly are a pain to use

If you've never been hit by zaan then you don't have much room to make comments on pvp sets lol.

I'd rather get hit by any ultimate in the game than get hit by Zaan. That's how broken that proc set is. To me, Sloads is just another bleed which I'm already used to.

Nailed it.
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭

Spoken like someone who hasn't taken their shacklebreaker + Wyrd Tree setup in Battelgrounds and beaten a Sloads + Duroks + Zaan group

But isnt that another problem all by itself? There are always groups of people that will go to the extremes and use all the most broken classes, mechanics and sets. And usually these are most likely very skilled players that have the time, the mats and the skill to wreck havoc in any event. These people using sloads and duroks and Zaan, resource poison and earthgore with a dedicated healer can't be beaten by solo queuing lone wolves anyway.
    In fact there are loads of threads in the forum that complain about the overbearing use of certain classes. Stam-warden, Nightblades and Sorcs in the hand of skillful players all have a low time to kill anyone that isnt at their skill level. When players like Blobs begin to use the newest overpowered shiny thing it is much different then when the average player would use it.
    In fact I would argue that Zaan isnt usually used by the average player since they would have a harder time getting it in the first place. Hence why everyone of those players will be praying that it will come to "The Golden" soon ;-)

Sloads by itself isnt a huge deal imho. It is a DOT and you won't be dieing from it in just 3 button presses. In that regard it is more "healthy" to the game than certain combos that just wreck you seemingly out of nowhere. But if you put all the latest toxic sets on a overpowered class with an exceptional player....then you truly won't stand a chance in any event. And maybe you will be dead much faster then sloads finished it DOT. I know I usually am...but i am old, so what do i know :open_mouth:

Edited by WeyounTM on June 3, 2018 7:02AM
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »

Sloads is the L2P issue.

Nah, on the contrary Sloads is the weakest of all the ones I mentioned. I encourage everyone to use it since it will only increase my survivability.

to YOU, YOUR survivability

and no caluurion its you for 593 ish with mitigation, in the same time frame as sloads, in its own 10 sec time frame thats less, skoria hits no were near caluurion

Yes correct, just like to you the other proc sets aren't as damaging as Sloads. That's what makes it balanced. Why should your play style get a pass while mine continuously gets dumped on. Also my mitigation is 24k, and Caluurion does between 5.9k to 7.4k depending on the user. And this is burst damage which is very important in PvP. Whereas Sloads is 5.7k over 7 seconds.

7.4k over caluurions 10 second d proc time is 740 damage a second it can do to you if you were a dps dummy opposed to 853 a second of sloads, in the same time frame as caluurion sloads can do 8.5k

not to mention your playstyle has vigor and other heals which can immediately start dealing with that damage, sorcs have healing ward which if we hit it the second sloads procs on us will go off 1 second after the first sloads proc

Again, one is burst damage and the other is a DoT. In PvP burst is king. You've also pointed out the fact that my build can handle the DoT better than your build can; this is correct. Your build also handles burst damage a lot better than mine can. I have three proc sets that cause me grief in conjunction with a large list of powerful undodgeable abilities. You just have Sloads/Oblivion damage and boy are you making a fuss. I can only imagine the grief you'd have if you had as much to deal with as a medium armor build.

and i have a list of oblivion damage sets, that i could say are broken but instead of bitching about all of them like you do, i choose the one thats actually broke

There's two: Sloads and Shield Breaker. And I'm confident that Shield Breaker is more detrimental to your build than Sloads is. The different is that legitimate non-trolling builds actually use Sloads.

again sloads is worse, but whatever. you are entitled to your opinion and i am entitled to not give a crap. clearly we are not coming to any meeting point regarding this set

its a learn to play issue thats where it ends at. get around the set cause its not that bad at all. it was really made to counter shield stacking sorcs cause no other damage can touch them when they hit that shield button.

Lol, not being able to kill a mag sorc without sloadss is the most L2P issue there is.
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damage is good for the game—I preferred Viper/Veli/Tremor etc proc sets to this, but I suppose it's something. Excited to try it out on my Console acc as opposed to my 300 cp pc acc.
    Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    so you ar here saying my stamnb build with just bone pirate, shacklebraker and even with bloodspawn on monster set for ult generationw ith resisit at 16k health is broken and it had no any counters before other broken set

so I dont know how you spelling very tankly builds with 3 proc sets and cheesy skill setup like maybe just resto ulti to make this build immortal or maybe destro ult to mhelp your sets melt your enemy even faster

yeah, good job for making me fun from quitting pvp by broken set because I was ofc playign with other broken sets as I see....never knowed Im cancer af onmy nb with shacklebreaker and bonepirate but ehh ok then
    will wait till ZOS fix it and I will be able to play again with my broken sets because I dont want play with skill, I prefer to rely on my sets with killing people and survive their attacks
    Edited by Edziu on June 3, 2018 10:29AM
  • WhipSmartMcoy
    WhipSmartMcoy
    ✭✭✭
    Summerser isn't even out on console yet and I'm really not looking forward to it. What with the overly grindy jewelry crafting with lackluster new traits, a watered down and simplified map of the largest province in Tameriel, the devs openly trolling wardens with a 2%heal increase, all of pvp currently being overrun by the same two proc sets, and the lag that never fails to be there, I think I might just quit the game instead.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juju_beans wrote: »
    They don't need to nerf anything. Just make the all the set procs not happen in PVP.
    Leave the procs for pve.
    This.
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    Been playing around with sloads a lot today. It is not that bad as I would have thought. It would be better if it didn't proc from monster sets though...
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    g94okwd.png
    Razum-dar knows.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, due to derailing comments and already open threads existing on this topic, we have decided to close this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.