The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

About the class rep threads.

Joy_Division
Joy_Division
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a little clarifcation.

Please do NOT feel that these are the only means and only format that are available to communicate you issues to us. One of our goals is to establish priorites and that's the main purpose of these threads (for now). By no means am I or any other reps going to assume the 2 things you have listed down is all that's wrong with the Warden. We know there are many issues, heck I posted about 40 in my templar thread. The thing is, you can give me 1000 things wrong: 1000 things aren't going to be changed for update 19, right? So the idea here is tell us what the 2 things you deem are most important so the things that really frustrate you can get changed.

Just because this thread is asking for 2, does not mean you cant come into the Discord we set up and give more, does not me you cant message me or another rep by mail and give me more than 2, or hell, create your own thread where you list 100 issues like I did in my Templar. This is just one means of communicating to us and we wanted this particular method to try and figure out of the many issues you do have, what's most important. I mean, I have my opinion of what's most important, but what if my opinion does not match what most of the playerbase feels? Then by acting on my own assessment, I fail at the very position that I was given.

If something frustrates you about a class you used to really enjoy playing, there are multiple ways and formats to communicate that to us :smile: We also want to hear priorities, so that's why we set up these threads
Edited by Joy_Division on May 31, 2018 7:22PM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great work man.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since there is focus on class pain points, has any thought been given to a "general pain points" thread, one that doesn't specifically focus on class but instead focuses on general pain points that exist in the game?

Examples of pain points:

1) Having to respec an entire character's morphs every time a player wants to transition between PVE and PVP because some skills are more PVP focused and others more PVE focused (ex: see Reaper's Mark and Piercing Mark).

2) Content that includes an overabundance of loading screens to "enjoy." For example, Dark Brotherhood...
    - Wayshrine to Gold Coast (loading screen 1)
    - Enter Sanctuary (loading screen 2)
    - Leave Sanctuary after getting contract (loading screen 3)
    - Wayshrine to area where contract is located (loading screen 4)
    - Wayshrine back to Gold Coast after killing contract (loading screen 5)
    - Enter Sanctuary (loading screen 6)
    - Leave Sanctuary (loading screen 7)
    That's a total of 7 loading screens for one measly quest.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GrumpyDuckling

... That has some value. However, I think it's best to see the results that the Class Representative program yields first.
    (Before ZOS decides to do anything official)

That doesn't stop the community from organizing their own version though.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on June 1, 2018 2:48AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing