The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Add Server Maintenance Status to Launcher

bluesodafizz
bluesodafizz
✭✭✭
It would be very helpful if the status of the server and the maintenance of such was easily seen on the launcher. It's really a hassle to keep checking back on the forums or getting all the way to the log-in screen to see if I can play.

Is this something that is possible? :D
  • Decimus_Rex
    Decimus_Rex
    ✭✭✭
    YERP.

NO.

WAIT.

Double Yerp on that !
  • speckz
    speckz
    Soul Shriven
    Yes please...
  • cf197778_ESO
    Yes please. I should not have to go elsewhere and dig up the info.
  • Anakh
    Anakh
    Agreed.
  • raykai12000b16_ESO
    raykai12000b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i would like that too
    [Guild]:
    <The Dredge [DDGE]> Daggerfall Covenant | International | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic required |http://ddge.zapto.org
    [Addon Author] :
    My addon : Reloadui Extra Slash Commands
  • Dominulf
    Dominulf
    ✭✭✭
    This should be added.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - Where the best spells are AoEs and the strongest weapon is a Shield!

"I used to be the most beloved roleplaying series of a generation... but then I took $14.99/mo to the knee."
  • Veenified
    Veenified
    Please add server status and maintenance announcements to the Launcher.
    Seriously... how did they miss this.
  • Resandise
    Resandise
    Umm, if u have the launcher open, all u have to do is click the patch notes link and it will direct you to the forums which has a BIG YELLOW BANNER with the maintenance status.
  • cjsabellab14_ESO
    It would be very helpful if the status of the server and the maintenance of such was easily seen on the launcher. It's really a hassle to keep checking back on the forums or getting all the way to the log-in screen to see if I can play.

Is this something that is possible? :D

Absolutely agree, it should be there.
  • Foxhunt
    Foxhunt
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, something as simple as saying "Server Status: Down" or "Server Status: Online" would go a long way.
    Edited by Foxhunt on April 2, 2014 5:28PM
  • Celtic_Wolf
    Celtic_Wolf
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely agree with this. Honestly, there are quite a few basic quality of life changes that are missing from ESO.
  • steelrose0
    pretty please? with chocolate on top? :smiley:

(it's bad enough that there's more info in the Official Discussion category than the Server Status category without us having to almost login before being able to see the actual server status...)
  • bluesodafizz
    bluesodafizz
    ✭✭✭
    Umm, if u have the launcher open, all u have to do is click the patch notes link and it will direct you to the forums which has a BIG YELLOW BANNER with the maintenance status.

Yes I know this link exists, but it's still frustrating that there isn't something just right on the launcher. As I said before, I would prefer to not have to go on the forums to find out the status.

Thank you for trying to solve my problem though, I appreciate it.