The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for guild

HecklingHyena
HecklingHyena
Soul Shriven
So I've recently switched from PC to console on this game. I played to the end game was level 100 cp. Now I'm starting over, currently level 17 vampire argonian nb, I'm a casual player because I work full time in the morning so I get on in evenings. Im usually a solo player, I soloed my PC character the whole way, but I would like to change it up a become a valued guild mate.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful! It's so rare to see another PC to console transfer. You do see them, but you have to be looking for them :3. But on to the topic at hand.

This one is pleased to meet you, and would like to extend an invitation to his guild, Magicka.

Magicka is an old guild, created on PC during the early days of the beta, and was one of the first guilds set up on Xbox. I, personally, transferred over from PC myself at console launch. It has been a journey making the switch, but worth it enough in the end. We would love to help you make the transition, and indeed it would likely be a great help to other players inexperienced with text chat and such to have you with us. We are an RP guild, so keep that in mind if that interests you, but we like to keep things loose and casual - we know what it's like to work full time; Magicka is there to be an escape from the grind of daily life, not another grind from when you get back from work, like some guilds.

But enough of Khajiit talking - if you are interested and would like to learn more, visit us Here, and for any questions, please do not hesitate to send this one a message (gamertag: Marginis ii).

Warm sands be in your travels, friend
    -Kha'jiri, Founder of Magicka
    Edited by Marginis on February 12, 2018 7:44PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Deadwillpower
    Always willing to provide information and play with people. All the mundus stones and most of the important crafting stations and transmute station at the guild. No fees or anything. If you haven't found something we can shoot ya an invite. MSG Deadwillpower
  • MrGrym
    MrGrym
    I don't know if you're still looking for a guild, but if you are swords of valor is looking for more members. We are currently at 26 and trying to reach at least 50. We have a discord that we use for questions and finding groups. If interested feel free to message me, my gt is TheGrimHarvest
  • luthrower66
    If you're still looking for a guild, OrangeCoast Trading Co is a mid-sized up and coming guild looking for new active players to help us grow. We would love to have you! GT: LU THROWER 66
  • DesirousNine
    Are you still looking to fill a guild slot we just started a new guild called vengeful knights we are looking for active players to help fill our rosters and would be glad to have you on board.