Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Unable to access Summerset island

aielman
aielman
Soul Shriven
Greetings,
I prepurchased summerset expansion in April. When Summerset launched on May 21st, I received the Psijic crate and the Queen's Bounty pack, but unfortunately, I am completely locked out of the summerset area. When I try to access the wayshrine on the island, I receive a message that I have to unlock this area by purchasing the summerset chapter, but my account says that I have already purchased the chapter.

It has been more than 2 days since I raised a ticket, highlighting this issue to the support team, but I haven't heard a word from the team. I am here hoping that one of the moderators can help me to this issue resolved.

The ticket id is 180523-000857. Thank you for reading this, I really hope that this issue gets resolved asap.
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you pick up the starter quest from your collections ->stories ?
    You go to your faction city and a boat takes you to summerset.

Did that not work ?
  • aielman
    aielman
    Soul Shriven
    I took the boat, rescued the oracle. I completed the starter quest, still the area is locked.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It sounds like you only entered the pre-order bonus code into your account. You also need to redeem the actual game code.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aielman wrote: »
    I took the boat, rescued the oracle. I completed the starter quest, still the area is locked.

That's not the starter quest, only the prologue. The actual starter quest is called The Queen's Decree and it's available from Collections - Stories.
  • aielman
    aielman
    Soul Shriven
    One of the customer service agent got back to me with a message that the issue was at ZoS' end, about the way my account was set up, they have fixed it now.
    I am able to access summerset and travel to the wayshrine.

Thank you for replying to my messages with your suggestions.