The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 4.0.2

• red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indrik has to be one of the coolest creatures to fight on Summerset. Shame the mount won't have it's teleportation powers
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand it's an MMO and everyone wants to look outstanding but... I'm getting sick of this flashy fashion. Everything has to be glowing, with cool auras and so on... magpies, it's not Final Fantasy ffs. Scalecaller apex mounts IMHO are one of the best designed mounts, very detailed, climatic. I'd like to see more mounts that are highly detailed, with new models and animations but without these glowing sheits everywhere, currently cities look like unicorns toilet, rainbows everywhere...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope they make the same sound as Elks though. It's hilarious.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do hope they make the same sound as Elks though. It's hilarious.

As much as I love my Elk mount, it's not an elk. It's a horse with antlers :neutral: ZOS didn't do it's homework. All they had to do is google 'Elk' and look at images. Instead they retextured a horse and stuck antlers on top. I love the sound. It's sooooo annoying to other players :trollface:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭

This looks like a most interesting development in the boy band genre yes.

Where can Khajiit obtain their album?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

You've never heard of the Illamboyz?? :open_mouth:
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Oh this is some BS. The elves get their weird elk thing right away but orsiniums been around for years and we still have no Echatere mount?! I are disapoint

Orcs don't ride Echateres, they eat them. Would you ride a cow?

I would 100% ride a cow so this point is moot

Don't you mean it's a moo point? </joey>

Bet majority of ppl mentally “moooOOO” while reading this....
  • toxicpanda
    toxicpanda
    ✭✭
    If those mounts end up in crates, I'm going to be so dissapointed. I'd pay pretty much any amount to get them directly, but I'm not going to mess with RNG because I know I won't get one even if I buy 100 crates.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O_O

::dies::
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Blazyn
    Blazyn
    ✭✭
    toxicpanda wrote: »
    If those mounts end up in crates, I'm going to be so dissapointed. I'd pay pretty much any amount to get them directly, but I'm not going to mess with RNG because I know I won't get one even if I buy 100 crates.

We share the same luck...
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I so want those axe skins that were data mined.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What the heck is an Indrik?
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still like the Auroran Knight costume. Hopefully it looks just as good in game.

When is the next batch of datamined goods? For June I mean.
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    They better not make that Luminous Indrik an Apex mount...

If it's Crown Store, I will be happy! :3

It doesn't fit the pattern of past Apex mounts but it does seem in line with limited time Crown Store items so I think you are likely safe. Of course now that I said that they will change their pattern and crate it.