The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 4.0.2

• RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zordrage wrote: »
    if ANYONE want to know whats that OUTFIT !!!

here:

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/llambris/

Also... BAH Axe... i wanted a flaming 2h Sword with that skin....

Ah...that is? :/

So no actual outfit and just the weapons?

In this case the image is misleading to say the least, thx for the info though.

I guess there is more than that, it says "Outfit" after all, damn, not weapons pack, can't be only that. I hope.

Or that is a polymorph and they mistakenly wrote Outfit (I wish it was a outfit costume though, with symbols on chest and elemental effects, it would be really nice).

Edited by RANKK7 on April 30, 2018 11:01PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »

here:

I guess there is more than that, it says "Outfit" after all, damn, not weapons pack, can't be only that. I hope.

Or that is a polymorph and they mistakenly wrote Outfit (I hope it's an outfit though, with symbols on chest and elemental effects, it would be really nice).

No, it's weapon skins. The image isn't misleading in its native environment, but as a datamined asset out of context, it's a bit unclear.
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Oh this is some BS. The elves get their weird elk thing right away but orsiniums been around for years and we still have no Echatere mount?! I are disapoint

Orcs are elves

Orsimer...
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    logarifmik wrote: »
    Weird elks on the way. Still better than last seasons apex mounts.

Seriously remind me of pokemon creatures.. and the deadra skins come in female? i'll buy them if they are also topless?
    Edited by DanteYoda on May 1, 2018 1:27AM
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this is some BS. The elves get their weird elk thing right away but orsiniums been around for years and we still have no Echatere mount?! I are disapoint

Orcs don't ride Echateres, they eat them. Would you ride a cow?
    Orcs got the bear mount right away when Orsinium launched.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unicorn mount with glow and sparkles : )
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

I would 100% ride a cow so this point is moot

• Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want the ebony blade B)
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it me or are the newer mounts getting overdesigned?
    Edited by Facefister on May 1, 2018 3:41AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facefister wrote: »

its a fantasy world where a guy literally tore off a guys manhood and used it as a spear and there is literal spaceships in...
  • Blazyn
    Blazyn
    ✭✭
    Awesome!!
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Facefister wrote: »

its a fantasy world where a guy literally tore off a guys manhood and used it as a spear and there is literal spaceships in...

I don't deny that, but those newer mounts have something WoWesque on them. I don't mind what kind of "animal" they are, just wanted to point out that they're getting too flashy.
  • grizzledcroc
    grizzledcroc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering there's people complaining about summersets architecture not being this super mega fantasy flashy asf glass buildings that shine colors everywhere I'm fine with the local wildlife being super weird .
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indriks are Kirin?
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Orcs got bear Mounts (which at the time was unique) and echelette pets.

Dunmer got Nix ox Mounts and Cliffracer pets

Altmer will get Indrik Mounts and Gryphon pets.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No daggers. :'( All my stamina peeps use dual wield daggers. Dual-wielding swords just doesn't look good.
    I hope they consider adding a dagger to that pack.
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The moment I saw an indrik on the pts I knew I had to have one as a mount. Can't wait.
  • boldfacedtype
    boldfacedtype
    ✭✭
    Ley wrote: »
    Mount looks part deer, part unicorn, part peacock.

giphy.gif
    AD ride or die

NA-PC | CP 360+:
    Kivya - Stamblade
    Zhoe - Templar Healer
    Sikhote alin - Warden Frost Tank
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

I would 100% ride a cow so this point is moot

Don't you mean it's a moo point? </joey>
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they see that people want it, they'll raise the price to Elk levels. Just sayin'.
    They did it with that Nocturnal costume. They saw that people were praising it and saying they'd buy it at the time it was datamined, so when it came out, it was EXTREMELY expensive. It probably would have cost half what it did if there hadn't been a fuss about it on the forums.
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowledge wrote: »
    I'd like one of those glowing reindeers.

Wow...

I finally wholeheartedly 100% agree with you @Knowledge!
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    First mount I'd be willing directly spend money on! Good job ZOS! Unless it's in crates again... I'll pass on that.

oh trust me the luminous Indrik will be an Apex or +Apex mount from only the crate.... trust me on that one...

Unique mounts are usually crown store. Crown crate mounts have always been part of a series.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 1, 2018 8:23AM
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    So with the Auroran Knight costume, will ZoS go back and update that one Fighter's Guild quest where you fight the only Auroran enemy in the ENTIRE GAME atm? The one that isn't even a solo sub-boss difficult but that your ally explains what an Auroran is in detail afterwards?

The one Auroran in the game that actually has a Golden Saint model instead because there's more Golden saints than Aurorans so why bother making a unique model for one enemy of no importance beyond one fight? That one? The Auroran Battlemage from Proving the Deed? Why do I even care?

More important question: Are Aurorans going to show back up and does that mean Meridia is planning something villainous like I'm low key hoping? (for some reason, assuming all of this from one data-mined costume)

Also, loving the Ilambris Twins arms pack promo pic. They look so boss.
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on May 1, 2018 11:37AM
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xoelarasizerer I sure hope they update that poor, confused Auroran. They've done it in the past--after Maw of Lorkhaj came out, they updated the Dro-M'athra in Reaper's March and Stonefalls. They did the same with the Nedic enemies you fight (also in Stonefalls) when they released the Nedic armor costumes.

Though... After all the effort I spent creating an Auroran who looks decently like the ones you meet in Oblivion, now I'm going to feel obligated to buy this costume for him. :P
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This looks like a most interesting development in the boy band genre yes.

Where can Khajiit obtain their album?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »

here:

Or that is a polymorph and they mistakenly wrote Outfit (I hope it's an outfit though, with symbols on chest and elemental effects, it would be really nice).

No, it's weapon skins. The image isn't misleading in its native environment, but as a datamined asset out of context, it's a bit unclear.

Yes, it's just that. Went on pts and seen what is about, not interested.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Damn, still no Alliance or Class change tokens?

Don't hold your breath.

It’s inevitable since there’s money to be made off such tokens. Gobs of it, probably.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

here:

Based on the OP's picture I was hoping for cool glowy hands and glowing chest tattoo.
    Edited by ADarklore on May 2, 2018 2:11PM
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They better not make that Luminous Indrik an Apex mount...

If it's Crown Store, I will be happy! :3
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on May 24, 2018 6:21AM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They better not make that Luminous Indrik an Apex mount...

If it's Crown Store, I will be happy! :3

I'm sure someone would have gotten it in their free crate by now if it was in there.