Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your Favorite Divines!

Tucker3711
Tucker3711
✭✭✭
Vote for your favorite divine!
Choices are labeled [Name] [Type] [My personal description :D ]

Edit: LOL I forgot Mara's description!
Edited by Tucker3711 on May 21, 2018 10:42PM
@Tucker311- PC
Tucker3711
Nord Beth Rose (EP)
Imperial Freya Var (DC)
High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
Hotstuff Queen

Your Favorite Divines! 189 votes

Akatosh, God of time, Dragon Dude
16%
AelorinBleakravenashigrayTommy83Darkmage1337SosRuvaakSkinzzHiLyfe808AliyavanaShadow_AkulaNecrus011Dracan_FontomTheValar85emilyhyoyeonVanthras79Shgon_DunstanSkeletalkkKawallPwooHippie4927 32 votes
Arkay, God of birth and death, Do Not Mess With Him!
3%
hondelinkCadburymax_onlyGreennikvestahlsDarthMoon_N_Star 6 votes
Dibella, Goddess of beauty and art, "Nudist Cults"
19%
theskymoveswenchmore420b14_ESOSporvanVriendazsetnerzb16_ESO2thestud2012DaraughWingKorah_EaglecrySilverwillowCountdownicalLarianaMastreusCasulmoonioWhiteNoiseMakercjthenereidMorgul667MarabornwingrionScallan 36 votes
Julianos, God of logic, wisdom, and magic, The Dumbledore of skyrim!
15%
Yulskuromori303BriolaseradarcgGhanima_AtreidesAmphithoeLadyHeloiseHighlor3SilverIce58AurieSirAxenAVaelhamElrinthilp00txFoolishOptimistAnomanderisPurakeMagicalLijacolossalvoidsStrafeSinnlosTatanko 29 votes
Kynareth, Goddess of heavens, wind, and rain, She must really like Seattle...
12%
Iruil_ESOleeuxXeplaDillon283SnowZeniaNumber_51CerboltDiabolus1989SparklyRookAxmalexiaCaveSquirrelGhostrunner24WyresscliffracerLinus04AcreeXerRedRookGlenmorilsPuking_PandaRevynWindstrider2017 23 votes
Mara, Goddess of love, compassion, and the bounty of nature,
10%
TabbycatTrollwutleetacakesb16_ESOthomas1970b16_ESOgurluasb16_ESOValen_ByteAnn03Delta1038SovjetRupzSkoomaAgmarTheUnrestfulSilverPawsTucker3711CardthiefDoctorESOWildRaptorXValamistXaricoDiamourPanWriter 20 votes
Stendarr, God of mercy, justice, and righteousness, Vampires worst nightmare!
7%
Lightspeedflashb14_ESOTheNorthernDragonMerlianLarry78bloodthirstyvampireBenoboy67PrayingSeraphVaranisAranohuschdeguddzjeLordstannis0620BrucciusValabrogwithermaneShraar 14 votes
Zenithar, God of work, commerce, and wealth, "God of capitalism"
2%
NewbieOKSdjoganiRunsUnderwater_RatArkngthamz 5 votes
Talos... Because I am a true Nord!
6%
FoxhuntTiedänLegolessArcVelarianpaulsimonpsZerowafflesFakeFoxJobooAGSBodžiRaptorRodeoGodFibericyvaN_ehT_nioJ 12 votes
I am just picking this answer because I am a Milk-Drinker!
6%
MarginisIdinuseAjaxandrielDystopia2020AuldWolfGuyNamedSeanArchMikemBeamer_MiasmaHappyLittleTreePrinsethItaciraBecky617 12 votes
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praise Stendarr! Death to heretics and monsters alike! STENDARR VULT!!!
  • MalsvirIxen
    Nudists for the win!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't mess with Stendarr. Smack a beggar while wearing Stendarr's gauntlets and he'll curse whole generations of your family with a wasting disease.
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭

My vampire is very scared O.O
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Malacath
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tucker3711 wrote: »

My vampire is very scared O.O

Your wretched spawn of Molag Bal shall be mercifully incinerated by my holy powers! Stendarr Vult!

• bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to mess with him by feeding on and turning his mindless sheep in to my kin after savagely ripping the blood from their veins, my nightmare pff more like fright night elder scrolls edition
    LETS SEE HOW RIGHTEOUS HE IS HMM!!! @Tucker3711
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi0iu0VBUjM
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on May 23, 2018 4:52PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always kinda liked Azura, but there's, y'know, the whole not-being-a-divine thing, so... milk-drinker it is!
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Delta1038
    Delta1038
    ✭✭✭
    I am actually torn, I voted for Mara because she was the first one that popped into my head but I like Arkay and Akatosh a bunch too. I would like Stendarr a bit more but the Vigilant were a bit tiresome for me in Skyrim so he got a small hit for me.
    Xbox One NA
  • Prinseth
    Prinseth
    ✭✭✭
    I’m more of a Daedric Prince type of person.
  • Glenmorils
    Glenmorils
    ✭✭✭
    Kynareth, Goddess of heavens, wind, and rain, She must really like Seattle...
    Love Kynareth. Nature goddess is very interesting.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because......................DRAGONS!! :D
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • AgmarTheUnrestful
    [accent=hippie]Mara, 'cause, like, give love a chance maaaaan![/accent]
    And sex. Sex is goooood! (Though, oddly, that's more Dibella's realm?)
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll have you Stendarr folks know that I relish slaughtering your kind in Skyrim!
    (they're quite annoying, like the Jehovah's Witnesses: Tamriel Edition)
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I wanted to vote for Auri-el....
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »
    Actually I wanted to vote for Auri-el....

The one true god!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, OP, you do realize that the 8 divines aren't limited to just Skyrim, right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anu/sithis is more powerful then any god auri-el is akatosh
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deadra are better, though.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because dragons are the best.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on June 3, 2018 1:59AM
  • lukastef
    lukastef
    ✭✭
    Tucker3711 wrote: »
    Vote for your favorite divine!
    Choices are labeled [Name] [Type] [My personal description :D ]

Edit: LOL I forgot Mara's description!

You are imperial scum, those divines are fake and they were made by slave humans in the first era that were led by st alessia. These humans made up new names for gods of nords and elves and united them in the same relegion. Which means some Gods have changed names, some Gods are not listed like Yffre, Shor, Thu Wacca, and many others. You can compare these 9 divines to christianity, it came later and took elements of judaism and adjusted it.
  • Valamist
    Valamist
    ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of Mara. Gods should be nice and inspirer people, not be warmongering etc...
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talos isn’t a thing yet.

Also, the divines are Cyrodiilic gods imposed on the Nords under the Empire; in this time, you would be a Milk-Drinker to worship them rather than the gods of the Nordic Pantheon (Stuhn, Tsun, Shor, etc.)

Anyways, my Telvanni is perfectly content with worshipping himself tyvm :wink:
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Shgon_Dunstan
    Shgon_Dunstan
    ✭✭✭
    Tempted to pick the goddess of sex. To whom prostitution is an accepted form of worship, but... Meh, honestly have to go with the dragon god of time.

... Mind, in all honestly the divines are kinda uninteresting next to... All other kinds of gods in TES. Hell, even the Ideal Masters have more draw then them.

They just... Hardly ever do anything, and more to the point, can't really do anything. Which makes it kinda hard for them to become directly involved with the plot, and thus hard to form a connection with the player.

Their just... "Those gods people in Tamriel worship".
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talos... Because I am a true Nord!
    5781e5ac818cb.jpeg
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an artist gotta go with this one....

I would have said other and gone DEADRIC prince Nocturnal, but upon discovering she's just the prince of budget cosplay i'm a bit let down...
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auri-El, God of time, Eagle Dude

or Syrabane

Not some filthy human heresy! :trollface:
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • AuldWolf
    AuldWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really not a fan of any of them. They tend to stand for stagnation, traditional thinking, and the status quo. Certainly, the Daedric princes are far from perfect (it's a silly consideration to begin with), but they're a better choice for me than their Aedric cousins. The Tribunal, too, would be the wiser option. And really, just... Alkosh's behaviour throughout the entire history of Nirn. That's enough in and of itself to turn one away from the Aedra.

I don't know what's going on with him and the Imperials but it's reminiscent of an abusive relationship. They keep screwing up, hurting him (dov-breaks, so many), and making things worse but he stands by them no matter what. There are better options, Alkosh! I mean, the Imperials can't even name things properly (dwarves et al).

Honestly, having a good idea of the Aedra, I'm not a fan of any of them. Sliiiight preference for Khenarthi, I suppose, as at least Khenarthi occasionally does something helpful... but generally speaking? Mmm... No.

(And don't even get me started on the grotesque evils of S'rendarr and Y'ffer.)
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to pick the last one but im no milk drinker !
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Julianos, because wisdom is power.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More