The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Physical Collectors Edition

• Nucklez
    Nucklez
    ✭✭
    I'd imagine Amazon goofed something up. I preordered Summerset CE Physical from Best Buy and got it on time on the 21st.
    Though, I'm still not clear on how to obtain my preorder bonus mount and costume and stuff from the Summerset CE that all the digital collectors have already received.

On another note, there was an issue with me preordering Zelda for the switch when it released. Best Buy apparently goofed up, or got their orders messed up, but they ended up next day airing every single Zelda collectors edition to get them out on time.
  • Darauk
    Darauk
    ✭✭
    I got the physical collector's edition yesterday and I have a (silly?) question...

How in the world do you put the staff in Mehpala's hand? The opening in her hand is too small to fit the base of the staff through.
    - Darauk
  • AzraelAcid
    AzraelAcid
    ✭✭✭
    I also got mine from Best Buy, along with a code that didn't give me all the upgrades. Here's what I'm missing:

7b5u7m603yt1.png

Ticket number : 180521-003754

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    You can not earn Respect by tolerating Disrespect.
    Death is the graduation of the soul
    .- Sylvia Browne

Aleawyn - CP810 - Sorcorer - AD - North American Megasever
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, judging by my conversations with customer service, I can make a guess.

There's supposed to be two product keys in the Collector's Edition. One with the Main game and the CE items. The Queen's Bounty Pack is attached to a second code, which is supposed to be in the box (and Customer Support seems to think it's there), but is not included (in at least some copies.)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you have not received your pre-purchase items such as the Nightmare Senche, please be aware the code for your Nightmare Senche Mount (and Queens Bounty Pack in some regions) should have been provided to you by your retailer on your receipt. If there is no code on your receipt, please contact your retailer.

If you purchased The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset through Amazon, check your email for instructions from Amazon.

If your retailer is unable to assist you, please submit a ticket by following these steps:
    1. Log into the support portal at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/utils/login
    2. Select your platform
    3. Click the Billing button
    4. Select the sub-category "I have a game purchase issue"
    5. Select the issue "Can't redeem code" and click the Next button
    6. Provide your User ID in the field provided and in the Description box, be sure to add what you're missing, such as "Missing Nightmare Senche mount"
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post