Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Players Exploiting VAS HM on Xbox1 NA, will ZOS ban Players like before?

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We've been keeping a close eye on the chatter surrounding the Veteran Asylum Sanctorium exploit. We did have a fix go out for this in today's PC patch, and it will be fixed in the Update 18 patch for console in a couple weeks. Unfortunately due to the type of fix this is, the scheduling we have for certification, plus a number of other factors, this cannot be hotfixed. In the meantime, we are generating logs of everyone who may be taking advantage of this exploit, and we do plan to action those accounts accordingly.

Remember, if you come across what appears to be an exploit, please stop doing what you're doing and reach out to a staff member with details.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the info, Gina!
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly what I was expecting to hear eventually, but I'm still glad to hear to now, ZOS!
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope those logs include IP's and not just accounts.

XBox NA
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP the exploiters
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've been keeping a close eye on the chatter surrounding the Veteran Asylum Sanctorium exploit. We did have a fix go out for this in today's PC patch, and it will be fixed in the Update 18 patch for console in a couple weeks. Unfortunately due to the type of fix this is, the scheduling we have for certification, plus a number of other factors, this cannot be hotfixed. In the meantime, we are generating logs of everyone who may be taking advantage of this exploit, and we do plan to action those accounts accordingly.

Remember, if you come across what appears to be an exploit, please stop doing what you're doing and reach out to a staff member with details.

@ZOS_GinaBruno What about those of us putting in ticket after ticket and getting no response? When you 'perma ban' someone and then allow them back after a few months you're essentially telling players to go ahead and cheat because a perma ban is not perma.
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how long before people who exploited this start flooding to the forums complaining how they don't deserve to be banned or they didn't know they were exploiting.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank youuuu
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭

Thank you ❤️
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What about the people spamming zone chat selling the silver skin?
    Xbox NA
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ! Bring fourth the ban hammer!
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ley wrote: »
    Wonder how long before people who exploited this start flooding to the forums complaining how they don't deserve to be banned or they didn't know they were exploiting.

Not until after the Bans drop.

I doubt that will happen before Summerset drops on consoles. Make them buy it twice, right?

June 10th seems to be the rumor for the Ban Hammer to drop. Or at least that's what I'm thinking B)
    PS4NA

• Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ley wrote: »

About 2 weeks.

XBox NA
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not supposed to talk about fight club.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ban the lot. Permanent ban for repeat offenders / leaders of groups.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Baltharuch
    Baltharuch
    ✭✭
    You'd literally be banning half the NA Xbox playerbase at this point lmao especially people in the 'top tier' guilds. Banhammer or account wipe I wonder?
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Tier Guilds have gotten decimated by bans in the past.
    PS4NA

• DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you, it took some effort to get this, I won’t lie.

And regarding the last part, I did send you comprehensive information, videos, gamertags involved in this exploit. But response was lackluster and I had to send you messages each day before I finally got one.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭

Thank you
  • XiDiabolismiX
    XiDiabolismiX
    ✭✭✭
    Baltharuch wrote: »
    You'd literally be banning half the NA Xbox playerbase at this point lmao especially people in the 'top tier' guilds. Banhammer or account wipe I wonder?

Your point is? If they’re so top tier, then they have no point pulling stupid *** like that. All the better they get banned too.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SASQUATCH0

***NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER AFTER Sunday, June 10, at 6:30 p.m. PT***

I say this because that is when Bethesda's E3 Games reveal will happen.
    depending on what is shown...you may or may not be worrying about a glitch on ESO. LOL.

We shall see.
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭

Mmmm, It'll still matter... Regardless of what Bethesda do, ESO will still be alive and kicking. However, if ZoS allow this exploit to go unpunished it may be the final straw for some end game players, THATS what will push people away.
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • chimpawoo
    chimpawoo
    Soul Shriven
    Woot! Drop the ban hammer on these scum!
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinnahz wrote: »

Mmmm, It'll still matter... Regardless of what Bethesda do, ESO will still be alive and kicking. However, if ZoS allow this exploit to go unpunished it may be the final straw for some end game players, THATS what will push people away.

you're absolutely right! I can't post details but I caught one of the orig
    chimpawoo wrote: »

Except some of the people that were banned the first time around for vAS are back in the so the 'perma' ban is not perma
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »

Except some of the people that were banned the first time around for vAS are back in the so the 'perma' ban is not perma

Players can come back, just with a new account.
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »

Players can come back, just with a new account.

That's why repeat offenders should be IP banned.

XBox NA
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Il stick to my hof skin and scp skin for now atleast those are 100% earned.

I wear what pleases me and don't give a rat's ass for how anyone else gets it .. I never cease to be amazed at those who get all butthurt over stuff like this.

LOL fashion victims.

Can we draw a comparison to people wearing fake military medals?
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

I wear what pleases me and don't give a rat's ass for how anyone else gets it .. I never cease to be amazed at those who get all butthurt over stuff like this.

LOL fashion victims.

No
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BadSerpico wrote: »
    DoctorESO wrote: »

LOL fashion victims.

No

Why not?
  • ed7878
    ed7878
    ✭✭
    Calling people who cheat on a video game scum, and thinking of it as akin to Stolen Valor? My nerd brothers and sisters, c'mon.