Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Late Delivery for PC/Mac Summerset Physical CE? Click here!

• Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well... update, after 8 hours of wait, I got my ticket processed! so I guess that would be an ETA - about 8 hours after opening a ticket :P
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my code! Thanks!
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    6 hour wait for me so far, but its 1am so looks like I ain't playing today- nice launch Zenimax :neutral:
    Edited by Skeletalkk on May 22, 2018 12:07AM
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • BGruchallab14_ESO
    BGruchallab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sent my info

my Ticket is 180521-003567
  • Tiedän
    Tiedän
    ✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    well... update, after 8 hours of wait, I got my ticket processed! so I guess that would be an ETA - about 8 hours after opening a ticket :P

lol That’s actually pretty promising for me, I double checked and I actually put mine in at noon. Hopefully I’ll get in within the hour :D
    "Battle-Born is a name out of legend, sung in the songs of old and heard in deeds of valor for a hundred generations. 'For Clan Battle-Born!' they cry in the mead halls. 'First into the fray and last to quit their ale!'" - Olfrid Battle-Born
    PC/Mac - NA
    Thian Battle-Born - Nord Stamina DK DPS
    Alynu Dreth - Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Reeh-Jah Nisar - Argonian Stamina Nightblade DPS
    Eraldil Riverrun - Bosmer Stamina Warden DPS
    Tsavani Khanai - Khajit Magicka Templar DPS
    Laila The Huntress - Nord Stamina DK Tank
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    8 hours is 8 hours too long.
  • Koshiib16_ESO2
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    8 hours is 8 hours too long.

Indeed, it is.
    Request ID:180521-002580 and still waiting...
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    180521-002011

Well over 8 hours now....
    Artists and Theives...
  • Tiedän
    Tiedän
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I spoke too soon...still waiting on my ticket too. This has been a real let down...
    Edited by Tiedän on May 22, 2018 2:32AM
    "Battle-Born is a name out of legend, sung in the songs of old and heard in deeds of valor for a hundred generations. 'For Clan Battle-Born!' they cry in the mead halls. 'First into the fray and last to quit their ale!'" - Olfrid Battle-Born
    PC/Mac - NA
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket # 18054-002529
    No word either... :(
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • BGruchallab14_ESO
    BGruchallab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I did my Order from Best Buy, Which I pre-Ordered back in March

Stored EMailed me today saying there "Out of Stock" already and wont get anymore in untill the 30th :(
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tiedän wrote: »
    Yeah, I spoke too soon...still waiting on my ticket too. This has been a real let down...

Agree.... :(
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

• anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But... why do you people buy physical editions of games ? When all you need is a code, really...
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you purchased the PC/Mac Summerset Physical Collector's Edition and have been notified that it won't be delivered today, please fill out this form and we'll make sure you receive access to play today. Once you receive the Collector's Edition, simply input the codes found inside the box to retrieve your in-game items.

Thanks!

What about those of us who ordered the normal edition through Amazon UK (as directed to by your web shop) who only now have sent out e-mails they don't have it and don't know when they're going to get it?
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But... why do you people buy physical editions of games ? When all you need is a code, really...

Irrelevant point.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »

Irrelevant point.

Agree.
    Still curious though as to why people buy physical goods when all it is is a digital service.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Irrelevant point.

Agree.
    Still curious though as to why people buy physical goods when all it is is a digital service.

Because some of us are TES fans and collectors.
    The statues, maps, books, etc are why we do it.
    I even have a leather TES Messenger Bag I use for work!
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS

• ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Irrelevant point.

Agree.

Its not all digital.

Its a nicely detailed statuette, a steel-case, a real life lorebook that richly details the world (In the shape of a characters journal, Razum-dar in this case!) and a nice map!

We collectors take pride in these ornamental items. Just as someone would place a random glass sculpture on the shelf, so do we the statues ect.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Summer_Not_Set.png

Still no response...!?
    Edited by Merlin13KAGL on May 22, 2018 10:23AM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    woo 17 hours no response 10/10 zenimax amazing
    - PC EU -

• DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skeletalkk wrote: »

You mean -10/10. :D
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Skeletalkk wrote: »

You mean -10/10. :D

yep xD
    but oh well kinda used to Zenimax doing this kinda stuff now :)
    - PC EU -

• DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS should've started doing this BEFORE release day, not half-way through the release day.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, 16 hours here and still no response for me. I really hope this get accepted before long. I'll hate to miss game night tonight.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • ameandor
    ameandor
    ✭✭
    18 hours and counting of "waiting on agent" :-/
    Edited by ameandor on May 22, 2018 1:37PM
  • JStarX7
    JStarX7
    Soul Shriven
    17 hours, 20 minutes. I purchased the Collector's Edition back in March, my girlfriend "pre-ordered" the digital edition Sunday night. Guess who got to play last night? It wasn't the guy who dropped almost $100, that's for sure.
  • Tiedän
    Tiedän
    ✭✭✭
    ameandor wrote: »
    What bothers me the most about this is that there hasn’t been any public communication from ZOS about what’s going on. If they’re having an outage or something that’s understandable, I get that, but no one has addressed this problem. 17-18 hours is a very long time to be backlogged on all these tickets. When we did early access for Morrowind it didn’t take this long. Sadly, we might all just be better off waiting for our packages to deliver. Mine’s due to arrive tomorrow.
    PC/Mac - NA
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    Tiedän wrote: »
    ameandor wrote: »
    What bothers me the most about this is that there hasn’t been any public communication from ZOS about what’s going on. If they’re having an outage or something that’s understandable, I get that, but no one has addressed this problem. 17-18 hours is a very long time to be backlogged on all these tickets. When we did early access for Morrowind it didn’t take this long. Sadly, we might all just be better off waiting for our packages to deliver. Mine’s due to arrive tomorrow.

This.
    It's fairly apparent that there was some issue with distribution of the physical collectors, but preorders exist for a reason. I've been waiting 18 hours for any form of response, while my friends who went the digital route have been messaging me asking when I'd be joining them since yesterday.

If there is some issue outside of ZOS control, or even if they simply hadn't calculated for this event (though I fail to see how) then at least come out and say it.
    But posting a link to a form then saying NOTHING as this thread fills up with disgruntled comments from your user base really doesn't help with instilling good will. I'd call it a fairly grievous misstep given that prior to this point, these were the people willing to spend $100 on you're game.

At least it's certainly making me reconsider whether I'll be doing such a thing in the future.
    Artists and Theives...
  • fleursnuit
    If you purchased the PC/Mac Summerset Physical Collector's Edition and have been notified that it won't be delivered today, please fill out this form and we'll make sure you receive access to play today. Once you receive the Collector's Edition, simply input the codes found inside the box to retrieve your in-game items.

Thanks!

Hi, Gina! It's been over 16 hours since I put mine in...and nobody has even looked at it yet. Yes, SIXTEEN hours. And not even a peep. I'm pretty close to calling the customer service line, because umm....seriously??
  • fleursnuit
    How long will we have? I'm getting a 06/05 estimate from Best Buy...

My fiance works for Best Buy, and they had them in for pre-release, but sold out even on the pre-orders. Mind you, that was IN STORE (to which they said, "Well, we have taken all the preorders into account, but we are already out of stock. They didn't expect so many pre-orders." To which my response was, "Well, if they had actually taken all the pre-orders into account, then they wouldn't have sold out...considering they're PRE-ORDERS.") . They have plenty in the warehouse. I would contact them and see if you can A) pick one up or B) get it expedited, because this is THEIR fault and their lack of foresight. I was supposed to pick mine up in store, but again...see above. It would get 2 day shipped faster, and it's due tomorrow here, and they paid for the shipping.