Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Late Delivery for PC/Mac Summerset Physical CE? Click here!

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
If you purchased the PC/Mac Summerset Physical Collector's Edition and have been notified that it won't be delivered today, please fill out this form and we'll make sure you receive access to play today. Once you receive the Collector's Edition, simply input the codes found inside the box to retrieve your in-game items.

Thanks!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohh thank you Gina! :-) You're awesome! :smile:

By the way, this new trailer... Oh myyy... The depiction of the Princes of the Triad gave me chills along my spine.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In that form, what should we fill out as an issue type? None of them really fit...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    In that form, what should we fill out as an issue type? None of them really fit...

There shouldn't be an "issue type" field. Make sure you're viewing the form and not the main Support page. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup sorry! I was clicking on "Account Recovery" Thank you!
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you! how long does it usually take to process? (may or may not be just a tiny bit impatient :P )
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Linaleah wrote: »
    thank you! how long does it usually take to process? (may or may not be just a tiny bit impatient :P )

You should get access sometime today.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Sorry, the login button on the linked page doesn't seem to be working.

Zap
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zapranoth wrote: »
    Sorry, the login button on the linked page doesn't seem to be working.

Zap

oh yeah, I had to switch to edge from chrome - ms Edge still works (or at least it did for me). for some reason chrome at least has issues with support page log ins - something to look into, ZoS? thanks
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do we do if Amazon says they can't deliver today because they ran out before I pre-ordered (on March 29!)? I just ordered from Newegg instead, but of course it will reflect today's date as the purchase date. I did pre-order through Amazon, but since they informed me they couldn't deliver, they didn't take my money, so I don't have an invoice reflecting that. I do have a receipt from Newegg timestamped this morning. Which do I submit? Both Amazon's delay email and the Newegg receipt?
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for being ready for this!! Will pass along if any of our guildies get stuck.

Striking through, given how long folks are having to wait. I'm sorry you guys are stuck. This sucks. I hope you get in soon.
    Edited by reoskit on May 22, 2018 2:41PM
  • Aquilon
    Aquilon
    ✭✭
    If you purchased the PC/Mac Summerset Physical Collector's Edition and have been notified that it won't be delivered today, please fill out this form and we'll make sure you receive access to play today. Once you receive the Collector's Edition, simply input the codes found inside the box to retrieve your in-game items.

Thanks!

Does this apply if we got the "Delay in processing" email? My credit card hasn't been charged yet? If it turns out they ran out and are unable to provide a copy, what should I do?
    Edited by Aquilon on May 21, 2018 5:06PM
  • kensan62_ESO
    kensan62_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I ordered physical collector’s edition from amazon and am being told order is delayed. What am i supposed to do when they contact me in two weeks and say product no longer available?? We need a better solution then simply put ur code in when physical copy arrives. What if it never does??? Will there be more physical copies made available?
  • Kashiwagi
    Kashiwagi
    ✭✭✭
    Will this awesome feature be done for consoles when Summerset releases there?
  • AlexanderDeLarge
    AlexanderDeLarge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long will we have? I'm getting a 06/05 estimate from Best Buy...
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 7 paid expansions. 22 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the vast majority of this game.

"ESO doesn't need a harder overland" on YouTube for a video of a naked level 3 character AFKing in front of a bear for a minute and a half before dying
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For anyone trying to use the link above to submit receipt(s)/invoice(s), be aware that if you attach a PDF they either can't or won't read beyond the first page. I sent in a 9-page PDF containing various documents to explain this SNAFU with Amazon, and the only response I got was "you seem to have referenced these receipts but not attached them"...

ZOS, if attaching a PDF cuts off the document at the first page, please make it clear on the form that multi-page documents will have to be uploaded as individual pages in separate files.
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even log in through that link?? I'm logged in now obviously but it just logs me out or something. Amazon says we'll email you when we have a delivery date and also my ESO account isnt linked to the amazon purchase? What am I even meant to do? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • jackwingrub17_ESO
    jackwingrub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having an issue with accessing the form up above, it sends me to a page to login to support and when I try to it says it's a new PC and needs an access code. No code was sent to my email and I am able to log in to my account without the same problem. It just won't let me go to the link provided for the form here. If I try to go from my account page to support and then try to access the form there it again tries to have me login for some reason and says it's a new PC, need code, and no code was sent to email.
  • anfmofo
    anfmofo
    ✭✭✭
    thank you
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They must have only one lowly intern working on this. I've been waiting over two hours now for someone to look at my ticket.

Ticket 180521-001604 has been submitted.

Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    They must have only one lowly intern working on this. I've been waiting over two hours now for someone to look at my ticket.

^This
    Artists and Theives...
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so sometime today basically means sometime before daily reset, huh... cause my ticket is waiting for agent as well, and its been 5 hours. I submitted my order info in single page png form :/

I know I'm being impatient and all, but I have to say, this was my last straw when it comes to buying physical CE. even though I still love art books and statues, I think I shall do without from now on.
    dirty worthless casual.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

hey, my ticket is 180521-001413 and I'm still waiting for someone to look at it. I'm starting to wonder if at this rate I'm more likely to get the package before my ticket is looked at, even though my delivery is now scheduled for tomorrow :/
    dirty worthless casual.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am waiting on an agent as well (5 hour wait time). I will update if I receive any word.
  • alenae1b14_ESO
    alenae1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket #180521-002841

I'm waiting for SummerSet Pre Purchase Activation as well.

OK, 5 min after I posted, box arrived.
    Edited by alenae1b14_ESO on May 21, 2018 10:18PM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ticket #180521-002841

I'm waiting for SummerSet Pre Purchase Activation as well.

OK, 5 min after I posted, box arrived.

Mine is not arriving until Tuesday, as in next week. /sigh
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt I'll be getting my ticket looked at before I actually get the copy which could be anytime after Wednesday
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance we can get some information on the wait time on these tickets?
    It'd be nice to actually play on the release date for the expansion I paid $100 for, yah know?

At least have some time frame so I can know when I can plan on scheduling play time would be helpful.
    Artists and Theives...
  • AlexanderDeLarge
    AlexanderDeLarge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 hours, still waiting for something I was supposed to pick up at 8AM :neutral:
    I worry that they're gonna ask me for even more information and I'll be waiting clear until tomorrow or even the following day to get what I've already paid for.
    Edited by AlexanderDeLarge on May 21, 2018 10:58PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 7 paid expansions. 22 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the vast majority of this game.

"ESO doesn't need a harder overland" on YouTube for a video of a naked level 3 character AFKing in front of a bear for a minute and a half before dying
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lazrael wrote: »
    Any chance we can get some information on the wait time on these tickets?
    It'd be nice to actually play on the release date for the expansion I paid $100 for, yah know?

At least have some time frame so I can know when I can plan on scheduling play time would be helpful.

I was asking myself this same question. I know this is(was?) a busy day for customer service, and it's understandable that they may be a bit buried with work, I am just wondering if they are done for the day is all.

My wait time is 7hrs at the moment.

Thanks!
  • Tiedän
    Tiedän
    ✭✭✭
    Same here guys; put my ticket in around 2pm EST with proof of purchase...still waiting on agent. My box is due to deliver Wednesday
    "Battle-Born is a name out of legend, sung in the songs of old and heard in deeds of valor for a hundred generations. 'For Clan Battle-Born!' they cry in the mead halls. 'First into the fray and last to quit their ale!'" - Olfrid Battle-Born
    PC/Mac - NA
    Thian Battle-Born - Nord Stamina DK DPS
    Alynu Dreth - Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Reeh-Jah Nisar - Argonian Stamina Nightblade DPS
    Eraldil Riverrun - Bosmer Stamina Warden DPS
    Tsavani Khanai - Khajit Magicka Templar DPS
    Laila The Huntress - Nord Stamina DK Tank