Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unbind Account

vaivada
vaivada
Soul Shriven
Hello i ESO player on PS4 i been banned and i wanted to ask can you unbind my account from my PS4 account? becouse i cant login on my new PS4 account
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, if you are banned and actually try to acces the Game again, your new Account will be banned straight away, if you are banned, you are banned :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, if you are banned and actually try to acces the Game again, your new Account will be banned straight away, if you are banned, you are banned :)

usually not, depending on what u did. but usually a ban doesnt mean u cannot purchase a new account and start new, zos even states that usually according to the ban.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• vaivada
    vaivada
    Soul Shriven
    I can create new account but I wan that my old account would be unbinded because I try to log in with it and it says all ready bind to other user
    P.S. (dirkrawenclaw) if you don't know don't post :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can make an appeal on a banned account by following the steps from the article below.

How can I appeal a ban or suspension on my ESO account?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait you can get banned then ask to get in banned , what's the point of a ban then