Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 18, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – March  20, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March  20, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unbind Account

vaivada
vaivada
Soul Shriven
Hello i ESO player on PS4 i been banned and i wanted to ask can you unbind my account from my PS4 account? becouse i cant login on my new PS4 account
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, if you are banned and actually try to acces the Game again, your new Account will be banned straight away, if you are banned, you are banned :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, if you are banned and actually try to acces the Game again, your new Account will be banned straight away, if you are banned, you are banned :)

usually not, depending on what u did. but usually a ban doesnt mean u cannot purchase a new account and start new, zos even states that usually according to the ban.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.
  • vaivada
    vaivada
    Soul Shriven
    I can create new account but I wan that my old account would be unbinded because I try to log in with it and it says all ready bind to other user
    P.S. (dirkrawenclaw) if you don't know don't post :)
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    mod
    You can make an appeal on a banned account by following the steps from the article below.

How can I appeal a ban or suspension on my ESO account?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait you can get banned then ask to get in banned , what's the point of a ban then