The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

the uk store "GAME" isn't handing out codes so i can claim my pre-order bonuses

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
is there any reason why they would do this? have they not been given permission or something?

update: now with the free vardvark for preordering when you already own morrowind goodie, we lose out on this to because of the way GAME is screwing around
Edited by dsalter on May 14, 2018 9:22PM
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you buy the Physical Collector's Edition?

If "yes", you'll receive everything on the Summerset release date.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you buy the Physical Collector's Edition?

If "yes", you'll receive everything on the Summerset release date.

no i specifically ordered the digital version for the pre order bonuses, that and i had points to spend :p
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

• chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats why you buy everything direct from zos
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People that preordered physical collectors editions don't get the mount or any code for the game, right? As stated in game?
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    People that preordered physical collectors editions don't get the mount or any code for the game, right? As stated in game?

i specifically ordered the digital version for this reason, it was £10 cheaper for me to order from GAME due to loyalty points but kind of bummed that despite having pre-order bonuses advertised i cant get them

• Broyston
    Broyston
    ✭✭✭
    Bump. I only pre-ordered yesterday, the digital collectors upgrade, expecting to receive the code immediately, but on contacting Game this morning they are not aware of the early access and it sounds like the codes won't be sent out until June 4th. I am more worried that I will miss out on the 2 weeks of early access, rather than when the bonuses arrive. Please can this be resolved?
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Broyston wrote: »
    Bump. I only pre-ordered yesterday, the digital collectors upgrade, expecting to receive the code immediately, but on contacting Game this morning they are not aware of the early access and it sounds like the codes won't be sent out until June 4th. I am more worried that I will miss out on the 2 weeks of early access, rather than when the bonuses arrive. Please can this be resolved?

i'm still waiting for my code, can someone at Zenimax @ZOS_GinaBruno (sorry only Member i know :cold_sweat: ) can get into contact with GAME in the uk?
    PC pre-orders arent being given out because apparently they aren't allowed to which defeats the point of PRE-order bonuses :(

• Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    You don't say which platform you are on?

From the Game.co.uk website: Digital Upgrade - Xbox/PS4
    Upgrade Edition
    Existing players can upgrade their current game to unlock the new The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset content.
    Pre-order and receive The Queen’s Bounty Pack pre-order bonus content, plus the Nightmare Senche Mount

Pre-order Bonus - The Queen's Bounty Pack:
    All fans who pre-order The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset will be rewarded with a collection of exclusive in-game bonuses at launch, including:
    Court of Bedlam Costume
    Pocket Salamander Pet
    Treasure Maps
    Psijic Vault Crown Crate
    Experience Scrolls

Shows they are aware of the bonuses, in this case you usually receive a pre order bonus code on the day of release 05/06.

Digital upgrade - PC

Again they are aware of the pre order bonuses, HOWEVER they state the release is the 05/06 for PC it should be the 21/05 due to early access, so you need to query that. On that date you should receive a code which will give you early access to the Summerset and also to the pre order bonuses.
    Edited by Dhukath on May 12, 2018 7:37AM
  • Broyston
    Broyston
    ✭✭✭
    It is PC, and I spoke directly to a Game customer service rep, and they said release on all platforms is June 5th and were not aware of any PC early access. The codes will not be released until the launch date, therefore by implication no early access. Ironically if you buy the physical edition you can send proof of purchase to ZOS and that is fine. Not the case for digital.
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically if you buy the physical edition you can send proof of purchase to ZOS and that is fine. Not the case for digital.

This was the case for Morrowind, not for Summerset.

My physical collecter's got 21.05. as delivery date on it.
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • Broyston
    Broyston
    ✭✭✭
    OK, interesting, I stand corrected, at least you have a confirmed delivery date of 21st May.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zoa31pesvacb.png
    3ehm25ohy2jp.png
    https://www.game.co.uk/en/the-elder-scrolls-online-summerset-collectors-edition-digital-2341441

i believe this is evidence enough i should have gotten my preorder but didn't, i don't even need to hide my code because they put COMING SOON

• Broyston
    Broyston
    ✭✭✭
    This is the frustrating thing, it would take simple communication from one person at ZOS or Game just to say "don't worry the codes will be sent on X date". We might be getting them on 21st May, but we just don't know.
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dsalter the part you mark says "at launch"
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sdtlc wrote: »
    @dsalter the part you mark says "at launch"

herp, missed that little thing, but thats the same content and term used on the devs site, so who do i believe should be right how the pre-order works? the guys who made it? or the 3rd party who sells it?

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    so yeah we wont get the Vvardvark freebie if we already own morrowind because we cant get our code yet from GAME

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is PC, and I spoke directly to a Game customer service rep, and they said release on all platforms is June 5th and were not aware of any PC early access. The codes will not be released until the launch date, therefore by implication no early access. Ironically if you buy the physical edition you can send proof of purchase to ZOS and that is fine. Not the case for digital.

I sent proof of purchase through support and they told me this is not possible.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Broyston
    Broyston
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was wrong, sdtlc corrected me above. That was last year, not sure why they wouldn't do it again this time. So basically ZOS are heavily encouraging us to buy direct from them it seems.....which is a pain if you want a physical copy.
  • Broyston
    Broyston
    ✭✭✭
    So the codes were sent this morning, so all is well, just some simple communication from ZOS, or someone at Game to actually know what was going on would have been useful........
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So the codes were sent this morning, so all is well, just some simple communication from ZOS, or someone at Game to actually know what was going on would have been useful........

yeah but we missed out on the vardvark freebie, nothing big but meh