Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – May 2018"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
d72e8c94a19682d8ae16e3c441eacdb6.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "Crown Store Showcase – May 2018" blog article.

Clanking and colorful mounts, regal estates fit for lords and ladies, and a diverse selection of companions will be all making their way to the Crown Store in May. Check out everything that is coming this month, and, as always, keep an eye out for more Crown Store previews in the future!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't expecting this so early in the week, pleasantly surprised!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Windblown Hair would look absolutely gorgeous on my Orc.

Also, Dibella best waifu
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yet another crown store exclusive crafting morif! Oh, come on!
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally the palace to be turned into a temple resort spa destination.

You too will be able to holiday like a Claws!

Cease the meows yes and take all of the fishies. Also all of the crowns too and probably the fur off the back as well this one she expects.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thavie wrote: »

Neither motif is crown store exclusive.
    It's odd they'd add Sapiarch at the same time it becomes available in-game, though. Guess there are no breaks on the cash train anymore.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

To clarify, the Sapiarch Crafting Style will not be an ESO Crown-Store exclusive. It will also be available in-game by completing specific Summerset daily quests. Watch for full details in the Summerset launch patch notes. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewellery crafting research scrolls... -_-
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *really* Not happy about the long-term jewelry-crafting reasearch scrolls being added right after jewelry crafting is added to the game.

I'll also point out something I've noticed with my own spending - lately now that it's clear that limited-time offerings are being added to the crown crates, I'm far less likely to buy them at the prices ZoS is asking, simply because I know I'll be able to buy them later.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was okay with that 1 day research scrolls you could get from master writs too because they have a 20 hours cooldown, but 15 days are pretty hefty.
    Usually Im not talking about pay to win stuff because most stuff isnt at all, but this feels like "Just buy all your traits immediately" because I dont think that these have a cooldown of two weeks, right?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty cool selection! Nice to see another wolf pup. I missed in the PTS patch notes about the no-cooldown long-term Jewelrycrafting research scrolls available through in-game methods, though. All cash shop consumable items are supposed to be worse than what you can get in game, after all, right? So surely with the advent of this new system y'all wouldn't be giving a pay-to-win advantage advantage that's unobtainable in the game proper, right?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh well saving more crowns again
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    The adornments, especially the hair style, are surprisingly really nice.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish that hairstyle could be purchased separately, cause I'm not interested in any other items included in this bundle.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New hairstyle is about the only thing I see myself spending money on this month. I'll give housing items a good look, but I doubt I'm going to want to drop so many crowns. I'm sure the palace cost will be insane. Also I know I shouldn't support it, but I will at least check the prices on the jewelry research scrolls.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Sapiarch motif looks tempting. My outfit would be the talk of the town. So ready for Summerset!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before Saints Llothis and Olms had to be confined in the Asylum Sanctorium, they used to ride through the Brass Fortress on holy days on these bizarre Fabricant mounts.

gtIQoza.jpg

Is this a mistake? It strikes me as odd that's it says Olms and not Felms, I mean, can you imagine Olms riding that? :lol:
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder that it costs 50-55k crowns or $360 to $400 (PC/NA non sale prices) should you choose to buy those Jewelry Crafting scrolls to max out your jewelry research (assuming you have all traits jewelry and all research passives available).

Of course, you can also wait out the timer...

It'll take a little over a month to research 6-traits on necklace and ring if you have no downtime on research, all passives, and all traits available. It'll take about 5 to 6 months to fully research jewelry traits.

More detailed math here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/408045/how-much-does-it-cost-to-max-research-jewelry-with-crown-scrolls/p1
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 1, 2018 4:57PM
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palace is coming out....but 700 slots with eso+ only.... And also the ship with the summerset again 700 slots. It''s really not enough. Maybe we shouldn't be given that large homes anymore and focus on smaller scaled size houses...
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fa96d9a3713ae352074684615bb4b6aa.jpg

Eye-Briar Gemmed Tattoo... aka "The Mike Tyson"
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭

To clarify, the Sapiarch Crafting Style will not be an ESO Crown-Store exclusive. It will also be available in-game by completing specific Summerset daily quests. Watch for full details in the Summerset launch patch notes. :)

That's great! Thank you for the clarification!
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please, please stop releasing limited expensive houses and expensive furniture packs in the same four-day span!!! For pity's sake!! Do you want us to have to choose between one or the other, or do you want us to get both? You want us to get both, right? Then STAGGER them! Have one in the store and then two weeks later have the other. I'm begging you. This is just cruel.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is the first time an in-game motif is made available in the Crown Store at the same time it is made available in-game.

Also echoing the earlier sentiment that the text should say "Llothis" and not "Olms"... I'm pretty sure Olms would have no need for terrestrial transportation that would be squashed like a bug if he were to try to sit atop it.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Were the saints confined to the Asylum Sanctorium before or after they were turned into giant robomonsters?
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think there's enough limited time items in there? Yeesh!
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New hair :*
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm not really ?

a8eb96f6e91f9d6ff3abb6c2dc2513ce.jpg

This should be part of summerset for gold not for crowns :#
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Irfind wrote: »
    Uhm not really ?

This should be part of summerset for gold not for crowns :#

I think on the live stream they said it will be both for the town house, with the ship+cave being Crown store only?
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOR EFF's SAKE - WHERE IS TSAESCI MOTIF?!?!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    I think this is the first time an in-game motif is made available in the Crown Store at the same time it is made available in-game.

"Glass"
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I thought devs want to make Jewelry Crafting harder but they add Jewelry Crafting Research Scrolls from Crown store at early access allready?

Do they add Jewelry Crafting Research Scrolls from writ vouchers aswell on early access?

Seems unfair to me if they dont.