Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Player to ESO seeks Guild

Absimilardo
Absimilardo
Soul Shriven
Hello dear fellow Player,

my Name is Kai and i am a grumpy ol' man from the internetz living in germany (i count 47 summers now) - i have started to play ESO a few days ago. I am a casual player so my gaming schedule will fall into the evening hours and on weekends . I like Roleplaying Games and MMO and so i gave ESO a try and i like it. Now it is time to look around for the MMO Part - and a Guild or two would be a very fine way i think. World of Warcraft and Star Wars Online and even longer ago Ulitima Online were my boarding drugs, but i never played a Elder Scrolls Title before.

So are there any guilds that could and would live with my profile?

At the moment i try myself as a wood elf Nightblade with the name @Kasdeia

To compensate for my noobishness i look at the moment every guide on youtube that looks promising, so i am eager to learn.

I would be happy to find a guild in this way

Greets

Kai
  • kane53
    kane53
    I have the same situation as OP. also looking for such a guild (although I play more often)
    @kane53
  • OrlandoKatana
    Sent you both an invite :smile:
    Guild Leader of <Nexus Trading>
  • Amaliae
    Amaliae
    Hey @Absimilardo ,

We are a small/medium friendly and helpful guild and we'd love to have you in our guild.

Here is what we can offer to you:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/407107/pc-eu-tipsy-trader-looking-for-tipsy-members-o#latest

If you think you like us and we fit to your needs do not hesitate to w/ or email me in game @Amaliae .

Wish you a lovely day! <3
    @Amaliae
  • Malbec_Sonvida
    Hi there,

We are a Gaming Community and use Discord to keep the members from various games chatting away [in text]

Website is in my signature and we are very casual but have been established for many years now.

If you want you can just pop on our Discord server by pressing the 'Connect' button or registering and applying on our forum which is hardly used these days because of Discord.

Mal
    Malbec-Sonvida - Sorcerer
    Malbec-Donapaula - Dragon Knight

www.eternal-dawn.net
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Lodge of Sorceresses specifically caters to working-class people (evening hours/weekends) and we are growing steadily towards PvE endgame. Feel free to check our ad in this forum, or visit our forum/Discord for more info (links on my signature). Would be glad to have a chat with you guys! Who knows, maybe we can work something out. We recruit from ALL levels and experiences.
    Edited by Gelmir on April 27, 2018 10:50AM
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel