The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Unable to access Summerset

• Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    Yay,,,Works fine now! Thank you:)
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, for those of you who were in Morrowind beta, try accessing Summerset now and see if it works. You may need to relog if you're already on the PTS.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

ANy update on those of us whose PTS download reaches 24% and then starts over a 0%?
    Its been going on for 2 days and seems to be a server issue rather than client.

Can you confirm?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay! Can't wait to get home tonight and actually play the Beta!

But, I was comforted last night to see in guild chat that @MissBizz couldn't get in either, so I didn't feel like the ugly stepchild. :wink:
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on April 17, 2018 7:17PM
    Options
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm I have access now.

@ZOS_GinaBruno do you know if we're supposed to have access to pre-order/CE items for testing purposes? I do not have them, which is fine if I'm not supposed to haha. Just wondering if there might still be some residual issues.
    Options
  • chillar
    chillar
    ✭✭
    I'm in! @ZOS_GinaBruno Thank you
    Options