Unable to access Summerset

• Melos-TheMadChimera
    same here, was a morrowind beta tester can't get in
    Options
  • ZairanArainai
    ZairanArainai
    ✭✭
    I also participated in the Morrowind PTS and was able to run the trial and other content without issue. Both times, I pre-ordered the physical collector's edition. How do I go about getting access with a physical collector's edition pre-order? I really would like to run the new trial with my guilds asap as well as help test out Summerset.
    Options
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue. Original Beta and Morrowind tester. Unable to go to Summerset as well.
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Count me in. Original beta, morrowind beta, didn't pre order SS -> can't access. Hope this get's resolved fast.
    Options
  • PsYcHoGBR
    PsYcHoGBR
    ✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Same, I was in the original beta and Morrowind beta.

I haven't pre-ordered Summerset yet (I intend to, but husband just changed jobs, different pay dates, funds a bit tight until he gets his first paycheque!)

Very disappointed that I am unable to test jewelrycrafting and report back to my guild.

I just made a new character on PTS and did the drop down menu when creating for summerset and it makes a character at level 50 with 750 CP and jewel crafting was at level 10 all I had to do was put skill points in.
    Edited by PsYcHoGBR on April 17, 2018 9:07AM
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PsYcHoGBR wrote: »

I haven't pre-ordered Summerset yet (I intend to, but husband just changed jobs, different pay dates, funds a bit tight until he gets his first paycheque!)

Very disappointed that I am unable to test jewelrycrafting and report back to my guild.

I just made a new character on PTS and did the drop down menu when creating for summerset and it makes a character at level 50 with 750 CP and jewel crafting was at level 10 all I had to do was put skill points in.

We know how templates work. But we can't access the summerset content.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PsYcHoGBR wrote: »

That's not the issue. Without Summerset access (which I am supposed to have), I cannot do jewelry crafting. No interaction with jewelry stations.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • medhma
    medhma
    ✭✭
    I can't access summerset, I was in Morrowind beta, do we need to pre order?
    Options
  • LadyHeloise
    LadyHeloise
    ✭✭✭
    Another Morrowind tester here. I have preordered but am unable to log in to the PTS at all :(
    PC-EU.
    Options
  • jovanv123
    jovanv123
    Soul Shriven
    Same with me I participated morro beta and can't get into summerset
    Options
  • chillar
    chillar
    ✭✭
    jovanv123 wrote: »
    Same with me I participated morro beta and can't get into summerset

same
    Options
  • aToken
    aToken
    ✭✭✭
    has anyone that was unable to acess when they should have been got in yet. Particularly the individuals who have not preordered yet?
    Options
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll add my name to this, I'm eager to take a look around but despite it saying I own Summerset, I'm unable to travel there.

I'm also a Morrowind beta tester who hasn't pre-ordered the digital edition.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    Options
  • Dreskar
    Dreskar
    Soul Shriven
    aToken wrote: »
    has anyone that was unable to acess when they should have been got in yet. Particularly the individuals who have not preordered yet?

Negative, still can't access it. Was in Morrowind PTS, and it says I have summerset but can't go there.
    Options
  • DarkHero1989
    DarkHero1989
    ✭✭✭
    I still cannot access summerset chapter. says i still have to upgrade. did you say you were gonna have this fixed this morning?? I mean I wanna test, and I was part of the beta.

pz0gqhrof0ys.jpg

Edited by DarkHero1989 on April 17, 2018 1:21PM
    @Skooma_Lord1989

-Lord Ra'Jhirr,
    Lord of Anequina.Grand Overlord to the Ebonheart Pact, and loyal servant of Alkosh
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Good morning, all! We're currently testing the fix for this and hope to have it rolled out in the next couple hours (or sooner, fingers crossed!)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good morning, all! We're currently testing the fix for this and hope to have it rolled out in the next couple hours (or sooner, fingers crossed!)

Thank you Gina! Very pleased to hear I will probably get to do some testing tonight! I did have a look at the houses already, and gathered some jewelry mats, so it's not been a complete loss while waiting to get beta access - will give feedback on the appropriate threads about those things.

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I pre purchased the physical collectors from amazon. Will I still be able to get in even though I don't have the code yet, nor the mount.....?
    Options
  • grizzledcroc
    grizzledcroc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pre orders have nothing to do with the beta from my understanding .
    Options
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing to add - just posting to get updates on this feed.
    Options
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe I've put over 8000+ plus hours into this game and didn't even get an invite to try out summerset way to show your loyal players appreciation zos
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok guys, for those of you who were in Morrowind beta, try accessing Summerset now and see if it works. You may need to relog if you're already on the PTS.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • koko2k4
    koko2k4
    Working thanks
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, for those of you who were in Morrowind beta, try accessing Summerset now and see if it works. You may need to relog if you're already on the PTS.

Summerset chapter has been unlocked notification popped up when I logged back in, and the wayshrine and dungeon icons are now white on the map instead of grey - and I was able to pick up the quest from my collectibles page, so all now looks good - many thanks!

Options
  • Fallewarrior
    Fallewarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno It worked, i have access to summerset on pts now. Thank you very much!
    Hocus Pocus Grim Focus
    -Fallen | TICK TOCK TORMENTERR | IMMORTAL MEMERR | GRYPHON HEART
    HODOR!

Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)

PC/EU
    Options
  • MadGhost
    MadGhost
    Soul Shriven
    Having a hard time downloading .... keeps starting over????
    Options
  • medhma
    medhma
    ✭✭
    Yes finally but I remember last year we did get the collector edition testing that made me buy it but this time there was none of collector edition I like to test before buying hope we get them too
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Success! Thank you.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MadGhost wrote: »
    Having a hard time downloading .... keeps starting over????

It actually has multiple segments. It shows a progress bar for each so it appears to start over or go backwards. The progress bar is not "overall progress" sadly.
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    \o/

Appears to have fixed it. On character load, I got a pop up saying the chapter had been added, and the wayshrine's no longer restricted. Loading in now.
    Options