The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Anniversary Event is a winner... ZoS get it perfect.

• Malakor
    Malakor
    ✭✭✭
    Extra free stuff. . . what's not to like :)
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like something from a perspective of a player that does not have all the motives already. However for us who have those motives that we worked for hard and now they drop in this event without you needing to do those DLC dungeons.. its unfair. And what are we supposed to do with those pages we already have? Even the price of BA motif went rapidly down that I was happy to sell it 60k less than usually. All those rare and expensive motif pages are dropping so much that those we actually loot in dungeons etc are almost worthless now. And the drop rate of worm seems pretty horrible for the first two day for me when I did most of the quests only 1 each day. Today I did only writs so far on 11 characters and 4 pages dropped like wtf, what a weird drop rate really, not complaining but... what? In the meantime my bank and inventory is getting filled with motif pages I already have, guild trader full, inventory full, lot of blueprints I already have etc.
    Why when doing the most job I dont feel rewarded at all (because only 1 page for like 100 quests) and other day I drop 4 just by doing writs. It makes no sense. I would much prefer if they put stable drop rate like "every 20-30 quests you get 1 page of worm" or something like that.

I'm a master crafter. I have ALL the motifs for all styles available. I've worked hard on my crafting - even spent crowns on the crown exclusives (never spend crowns on ones that can be farmed). So to suggest that this post is from someone that doesn't have all the pages - you couldn't be farther from the truth. My wife and I are the same too - I love building up a spare collection of motifs to help guildies too. Wife and I are about to BOTH of us complete our Worm book this evening.

The drop rate doesn't appear to be as RNG as one would think either... This more than ever has confirmed a loot table. I don't want to divulge any information regarding this just yet. Doing a little more data collecting (I LOVE my spreadsheets - and this event has pushed me into OCD overdrive...). Anyway.. nearing my 1,000th box so gotta get busy :)