Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Pre Ordered Summerset a couple of weeks ago and Still have not received any Mount? What's the Prob?

POps75p
POps75p
✭✭✭✭
topic speaks for it's self, anyone body else have the same problem
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's the physical copy you don't get it til release. If it's digital submit a customer support ticket. Other people have had the issue.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it's the physical copy you don't get it til release. If it's digital submit a customer support ticket. Other people have had the issue.

no i ordered the digital upgrade
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, although service just replied to my ticket from days ago....open a ticket and be sure to reply to the first non-helpful email they send

Edit: a few rep[lies later I'm all set on my PC account.....I'm going to wait on Xbox until it hits in the store under coming soon....or until more folks confirm resolution
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on April 2, 2018 5:55PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, although service just replied to my ticket from days ago....open a ticket and be sure to reply to the first non-helpful email they send

Edit: a few rep[lies later I'm all set on my PC account.....I'm going to wait on Xbox until it hits in the store under coming soon....or until more folks confirm resolution

i sent a ticket in a couple of weeks ago and never received a replay from ZOS, their normal response, so guess is all a bunch of BS.. Typical
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »

i sent a ticket in a couple of weeks ago and never received a replay from ZOS, their normal response, so guess is all a bunch of BS.. Typical

per the update notes, it looks like they've attempted to address something on all platforms @POps75p
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/404235/xbox-one-patch-notes-v1-11-2-0#latest

The Elder Scrolls Online v1.11.2.0 is a small incremental patch that fixes the issue where you would receive multiple UI errors in-game after pre-purchasing the newly-announced Chapter, Summerset. The size of this patch is 500MB.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on April 3, 2018 2:22PM
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭

per the update notes, it looks like they've attempted to address something on all platforms @POps75p
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/404235/xbox-one-patch-notes-v1-11-2-0#latest

The Elder Scrolls Online v1.11.2.0 is a small incremental patch that fixes the issue where you would receive multiple UI errors in-game after pre-purchasing the newly-announced Chapter, Summerset. The size of this patch is 500MB.

they finally did answer one of my tickets on the subject, said something like, once i received my key for the D/L i would get the mount, guess it'll be in jun when i get it vs when i pre ordered
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

they finally did answer one of my tickets on the subject, said something like, once i received my key for the D/L i would get the mount, guess it'll be in jun when i get it vs when i pre ordered

I’d reply to make sure they comprehend Xbox differences from PC. So unless you ordered a box copy there won’t be another code provided.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭

I’d reply to make sure they comprehend Xbox differences from PC. So unless you ordered a box copy there won’t be another code provided.

yes, xbox, and i sent a ticket in through my xbox as well, but i still don't understand why they adv get it immediately but now say i have to wait until i get the key
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yes, xbox, and i sent a ticket in through my xbox as well, but i still don't understand why they adv get it immediately but now say i have to wait until i get the key

Cause, they don't know what they are doing.
    I remember when we were on PC moving from PC to console and they offered us a copy and began suggesting the code thing not knowing it snot like PC.

Anyways, best of luck as I'm still holding out to preorder on xbox one. I did upgrade my PC account but it didn't have anything other than the base game so I did the $79 CE edition and just got my pet after a week of exchanges with service.