Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Slayer of ESO's Economy - We need you ZOS!

Radinyn
Radinyn
✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1768-NirnAuctionHouse.html

https://nirnah.com/

This addon, just adds global auction house, and it's very bad for the guild traders. People just have to pay for the C.O.D and it isn't even comparable amount! ZOS you need to disallow this addon before it will break the economy completly. I know I will face a lot of hate from whole "Global Auction House" group, however if you, ZOS, don't implement that system, why should it be allowed?
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doesn't really matter if no one uses it
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC master race!
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    doesn't really matter if no one uses it

More and more people use it. After some time almost everyone will be using it. Miats v2
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd bet that the people using that system, aren't really participating much in the standard Guild Vendor Economy to start with. (if they were, why would they bother with that mod, after all).

So, I can't see it having much effect on the regular economy. /shrug
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd bet that the people using that system, aren't really participating much in the standard Guild Vendor Economy to start with. (if they were, why would they bother with that mod, after all).

So, I can't see it having much effect on the regular economy. /shrug

Guild Traders might loose more and more players over time, because it is cheaper and global.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shoot dont look at facebook they got that addon beat by a mile ps4 players mainly use the fb pages to conduct most business
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot dont look at facebook they got that addon beat by a mile ps4 players mainly use the fb pages to conduct most business

Facebook requires at least a little bit more attention (in this addon you only write price and click list). + Facebook is much smaller scale
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Radinyn wrote: »

This addon, just adds global auction house, and it's very bad for the guild traders. People just have to pay for the C.O.D and it isn't even comparable amount! ZOS you need to disallow this addon before it will break the economy completly. I know I will face a lot of hate from whole "Global Auction House" group, however if you, ZOS, don't implement that system, why should it be allowed?

Thanks for the link. I’ve been trying to figure out how to download that.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link op, this will be usefull
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The link was posted quite a few times on forums. Still, that's the only way how we can destroy this problem.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The link was posted quite a few times on forums. Still, that's the only way how we can destroy this problem.

Sounds good to me. I’ll follow up with a new thread with the link next week to promote awareness.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I recommend ESOBAY
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's exactly what I was expecting.
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly OP is advertising this add-on.

Edit: this add-on requires you to run an executable while playing, so it is a terrible idea to use it. Enjoy your malware!
    Edited by Kanar on April 4, 2018 10:13PM
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, you cant rip people off with null information so sad...... :'(

You could always join the consoles inflated market, no add ons here
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »
    Clearly OP is advertising this add-on.

Edit: this add-on requires you to run an executable while playing, so it is a terrible idea to use it. Enjoy your malware!

Really? Well I didn't expect such a response.

If it's malware then it's nice! More reasons to delete it! :smile:
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh I prefer other add-ons for global AH search.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »

TTC if that's what you mean works different way. It just moves more valuable objects into places where they can be sold for more.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

TTC if that's what you mean works different way. It just moves more valuable objects into places where they can be sold for more.

On the other hand, this addon you’re talking about just makes it so people don’t have to clutter zone chat with “WTS” messages. It just takes that process and gives it a convenient UI.

I don’t see what’s so wrong about that.
    Edited by srfrogg23 on April 4, 2018 10:24PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling it's going to get shut down.

Our intent with add-ons is to encourage you to modify your UI in a way that is more fitting for your personal play-style, but not ones that could allow you to make choices for others.
    https://www.mmorpg.com/elder-scrolls-online/columns/esos-addon-conundrum-1000008282#3cHTyyuPg3kkvVR9.99

Any add-on that can create artificial ranking, and automate the banning of accounts from the add-on based on requirements not found in the base game, feels like a violation of the latter half of the sentence.

Also, answering this question in any other way than "No." is kind of suspicious...

Q: Do you offer order tracking like UPS?
    Why yes we do, know where your order is every step of the way
    signing off
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    srfrogg23 wrote: »

On the other hand, this addon you’re talking about just makes it so people don’t have to clutter zone chat with “WTS” messages. It just takes that process and gives it a convenient UI.

It exploits weak points of the game to destroy guild traders.
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    How I think ZoS should implement an Auction House within their Trader Guild System:

Allow non-guild members to trade at Guild Stores for a % tariff that the current Trade Guild that owns that particular Store can set; as well as inventory control over non-members i.e. take off items that are underselling members which are returned to the original seller. Prime trading hubs can sell a higher tariff % due to location and traffic while lesser locations can set smaller tariff % to balance out higher profit for the non-guild sellers at the expense of a less popular trading location.

Edit: Grammar ***
    Edited by Raraaku on April 4, 2018 10:30PM
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a big advocate for the guild trader system instead of a global auction house and I have no problem with this addon. It's an option, and options are good.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now just curious how many people will use it with hope it will be many to show ZOS their guild traders system isnt to good...atleast until they wil maybe add npc in game to search items from every guild trader where to go instead of wasting time running on every zone just to get info there is no any item which you want to buy or to get this items after many zones...
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    now just curious how many people will use it with hope it will be many to show ZOS their guild traders system isnt to good...atleast until they wil maybe add npc in game to search items from every guild trader where to go instead of wasting time running on every zone just to get info there is no any item which you want to buy or to get this items after many zones...

Still based on the other topic ~~60+ % of game's population is against global auction house.
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game uses *** system. Customers find innovative way round.

Dry your eyes.
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Go away. This addon implements something that should have been shipped with the base game in 2014.
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game uses *** system. Customers find innovative way round.

Dry your eyes.

Game uses unique system.
    Players find exploit way round.
  • Syncronaut
    Syncronaut
    ✭✭✭
    Buyer Protection (If seller doesn't fulfill trades seller will lose ranking each time, when ranking goes too low account is banned)
    Seller Protection (If buyer doesn't pay for trades buyer will lose ranking each time, when ranking goes too low account is banned)

What???? This addon needs to be banned instantly. Its just as bad as some pvp addon from warcraft where the creator banned people he disliked. It can be also be made to be abused, by making a autor listing show and others hidden -- giving him big advantage. (not to mention he may sell this gold for real money)
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    srfrogg23 wrote: »

It exploits weak points of the game to destroy guild traders.

Not really. People who sell in chat can accomplish the same thing. Most do it using mail and the CoD functionality.

It seems to me like this addon works using a built in game system and layering a new UI on top of it. It’s not like it stores the items for players. They still have to carry the items until they’re sold.