Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wow guys, dat scintillator memento...

MercTheMage
MercTheMage
✭✭✭✭
Couldn't you have just given us the purple jester firework as a memento instead of this poopie?
You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a graphics glitch... oh but no, its a bad joke.
    :#

YES, please change Scintillator to a firework emote!!!
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it...

But the fireworks would be cool too! ZOS, make it so.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like it...

But the fireworks would be cool too! ZOS, make it so.

If they increased the duration, like making your hands spark for a minute or so, that would be cool. But currently it's a fraction of a second, and you cant even spam it cause of the cooldown.
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dazzler Runeboxes are next year.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add in the other fireworks next year, but also make it so using a Mudball on someone stops them from using mementos for a while. (I can just imaging people spamming the audio)
  • CloneTrooper699
    CloneTrooper699
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know I think it's quite fitting, me and my gf spent hours farming crates on alts and when we finally got one. When we used it we couldn't stop laughing at how useless it was and how much time we wasted, ZOS wins April Fools 2018.
    I'm a goat
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the memento would be okay, if it would last some seconds longer, but with this its a joke kinda.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jester level pranking ;)
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love the fireworks to all be their own individual mementos next year. Specifically, the ones actually used in the quest. I want the giant sparkle bits and the non-hat version of the big sky-explodey one!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was kind of umm, surprised, by this memento. It is a tad less than expected...
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone have a vid/gif?
    Edited by ak_pvp on March 31, 2018 8:52PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Scorpiodisc
    Scorpiodisc
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't you have just given us the purple jester firework as a memento instead of this poopie?

Why sugar coat it? It is total [snip].

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on April 4, 2018 12:53PM
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol! Me and my boyfriend were laughing at it yesterday. Sorry, but really ZoS? That is a terrible memento.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The memento itself is nice, but it is really too short
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the memento is kind of lack luster in its own kind of way.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it was pretty lame lol, should have been the good firework one.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, our memento section is already clogged with way too many mementos. It takes me forever to find the ones I actually like. Please don't fill it any more with these uninteresting mementos that will never be used. This one is just the Jester personality idle, with a little color fizz. It could have been nice, if it last a bit more than 2 seconds. You should have given us the firework dazzlers instead, they were much more interesting.