The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rise Of A Bowtard - Bow/Bow ganker [Video]

• Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some overestimate their shield stacking power & get rekt by Ballista->Asylum Snipe.

I can confirm :D
    Edited by Subversus on March 31, 2018 8:38AM
  • Dorrino
    Dorrino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Dorrino wrote: »
    So you're damage before crit should be 25k/1.5 = 16.6k.

18 939*

It's 11 562+(8% Marksman+8% Minor Berserk+5% Hawk's Eye+23% Master-at-Arms+13% Mighty+4% Long Shots-50% Battle Spirit=11%)=12 833 after Battle Spirit, assuming first Light Attack lands after Lethal Arrow thus not buffing it by another 5% from Hawk Eye passive.

Was going to reply along the lines that 25k/1.5 is 16.6k, because basic calculus. That Battle Spirit is multiplicative with everything because it affects damage taken by the target (just like Asylum effect). That all mitigations are multiplicative and cp mitigations are stronger than equivalent cp damage increases (that are additive). Etc etc.

But then i realized that actually i was wrong with my original point:(

If unbuffed snipe tooltip damage of our pro ganker is just 11.5k, then with Asylum buff (that i've been told requires a lot of skill to actually pull off) it will be just 17.25k.

The Mega Monstrous Oneshots Snipes have just 17.25k tooltip. My Assassin's Scourge is about the same. And i can casually empower is with ambush.

And if my AS does 9k damage at most against high resistance targets, then his pro snipes will hit for about 15-20% more (taking into account all additional buffs). So around the numbers of my empowered AW.

And that's how i realized there's no subject of the current conversation:)

Half hp of a med high resists target for the perfect gank is totally irrelevant.

My apologizes for starting this all. I got carried away by bold claims of some people:)
    Edited by Dorrino on March 31, 2018 8:51AM
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ye I think I mentioned quite early in the thread this setup kills med armour players around 20k health. Maybe your rollerblade is in danger, but thats about it.