The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Rhage I Virus I Stamplar PvP

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/vtxcXLoAeWg

Trying a few new builds. Not super happy with any of them, alas here are some clips. Thanks for stopping by.
Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on March 28, 2018 12:48PM
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Idk what ur talking about that last clip we had a blast!
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asgari wrote: »
    Idk what ur talking about that last clip we had a blast!

Haha As entertaining as the hate tells from double zaan proccing people may be... jabs is doo doo butter.
    K-Hole
  • Kabt
    Kabt
    Soul Shriven
    it is always nice to watch you ^^
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I see one of your videos, I am tempted to respec to stamplar!
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kabt wrote: »
    it is always nice to watch you ^^

Thanks man.
    Whenever I see one of your videos, I am tempted to respec to stamplar!

Joy... definitely don’t haha jab damage is like that old carnival knife throwing side show, where they spin someone around on a wheel and they never get hit... or take a dagger to the face. Add in meh levels of healing and no sustain and it’s enough to make your desk shake.
    K-Hole
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very enjoyable!
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ws7uyVj.gif

Will continue to abuse Zaan until jabs are fixed.
    And hopefully Telel is happy that you finally showcased some werewolf gameplay.

#Zaanimax
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ws7uyVj.gif

#Zaanimax

Haha thanks man, at this point I wish they would just take away the channel and make it surprise attack with a spear.

Also @Telel forgot about that.
    Subversus wrote: »
    Very enjoyable!

Thanks dude.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on March 28, 2018 7:36PM
    K-Hole
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video.
    Uptime of restoring focus in this video was like 5% :p Ground based buff and mobility just doesnt fitting conception.
    Haha thanks man, at this point I wish they would just take away the channel and make it surprise attack with a spear.
    Smth like this would be fun but on other hand - jabs feels so unique while being channel, loosing it will be another loss of class identity.
    Edited by Cinbri on March 28, 2018 9:56PM
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Nice video. Uptime of restoring focus in this video was like 5% :p
    Smth like this would be fun but on other hand - jabs feels so unique while being channel, loosing it will be another loss of class identity.

4m circle that starts its countdown the moment 1 foot leaves it? Have to purify a defile or snare or uncap every 6 seconds? Haha yea it’ll have a low up time.

Yea the jab feel is unique. It’s just hard to feel savage with it.
    K-Hole
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    good stuff. I personally loathe sweeps/jabs in pvp for anything other than npc's
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP as always
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ws7uyVj.gif

#Zaanimax

Very enjoyable!

Thanks dude.

Great. Now Telel can't watch the video as they too have been muddling through a wolfy stamplar build this last week.

However they can (and will) take credit for any success you have with it. Thus insuring any losses to you will effectively remain victories for a (now bloody) khajiit.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf <3
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Ws7uyVj.gif

#Zaanimax

Very enjoyable!

Thanks dude.

Great. Now Telel can't watch the video as they too have been muddling through a wolfy stamplar build this last week.

However they can (and will) take credit for any success you have with it. Thus insuring any losses to you will effectively remain victories for a (now bloody) khajiit.

Haha you can’t take my victories from me!!
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Werewolf <3

Yea it is really fun.
    K-Hole
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahh yes the op 900 crit jabs against medium armor mixed in with crit light attacks that deal more damage than the full jabs :trollface:

I mean atleast templar has great synergy in all it's skills with an 8m knock back and a spammable with a range of 8m and a 4m radius "house" yeah stamplar really is a class that synergises perfectly with all it's skills
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Ahh yes the op 900 crit jabs against medium armor mixed in with crit light attacks that deal more damage than the full jabs :trollface:

I mean atleast templar has great synergy in all it's skills with an 8m knock back and a spammable with a range of 8m and a 4m radius "house" yeah stamplar really is a class that synergises perfectly with all it's skills

I don't find the Javelin knockback all that bad on stamplar. Since stamplars have high mobility, it's easy to stay in Jabs range of the opponent while they're flying through the air from your Javelin. The knockback animation actually makes it easier to land Jabs sometimes, since increases the time it takes for (most) opponents to CC break. Magplar is the one for whom Javelin really doesn't make any sense (I guess it's there for ranged magplars?).

But I agree that the templar "house" is one of the worst houses in the game.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha at least I know I’m not the only one who sees the weird jabbens.
    K-Hole
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Anyone who touched a templar knows how to find out how bad the lag is :lol:
    4/4 jabs on stationary target ~ perfect latency no lag
    3/4 jabs on stationary target ~ some lag but still okay
    2/4 jabs on stationary target ~ i guess i should relog
    1/4 jabs on stationary target ~ Vivec primetime no place for templars with jabs :trollface:

I find it weird to see that the "better" players take more damage from jabs because they actually know that putting points into elemental defender and hardy don't give as much mitigation as a Split between elemental defender and spell wall so their defensive cp don't double dip as much.
    My jabs hit for almost 60% more damage in non cp when compared to cp that's just depressing
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1/4 jabs on stationary target ~ Vivec primetime no place for templars with jabs :trollface:

I find it weird to see that the "better" players take more damage from jabs because they actually know that putting points into elemental defender and hardy don't give as much mitigation as a Split between elemental defender and spell wall so their defensive cp don't double dip as much.
    My jabs hit for almost 60% more damage in non cp when compared to cp that's just depressing

That's why magplars need ele drain. Let them waste CP into spell shield; they need 100 points to void out the penetration of a 0 cost skill. (i assume you meant spell shield CP and not the SnB ultimate Spell wall.)

stamplars got shafted with this :\.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

That's why magplars need ele drain. Let them waste CP into spell shield; they need 100 points to void out the penetration of a 0 cost skill. (i assume you meant spell shield CP and not the SnB ultimate Spell wall.)

stamplars got shafted with this :\.

ah yeah don't know the english Name of the cp :D