The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for people to play with Xbox one Na sever

King_LewisXII
King_LewisXII
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone, I’m on Xbox and I’m looking for chill people to grind levels and do some
Quests. I have two lvl 30’s a healer and one dps. And if you guys have a guild I wouldn’t mind joining one. My gt is King Lewis1324
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you ever need any training gear or anything crafted or general help for whatever feel free to add me. Gamertag is: iTz John Locke

I'll craft any gear for free that isn't CP 160 gear.
  • RumpRoast71
    I'm on XBox NA. GT is RumpRoast71. I play at odd hours though, 3:30am eastern to about 6am during the week and till about 7 or 8am on weekends.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gamertag is Marginis ii. Feel free to join my roleplay guild Here if RP interests you.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gamertag is Jinxed Violynne, but before you reach out, please read below.

I) No text communication unless you're requesting gear/potion crafting. Sorry, but I detest Microsoft forces developers to use the horrendous keyboard app (the one that takes up 50% of your screen) and "typing" using the controller is a pain in the potato. If you'd like me to join you in questing, a headset is requested please.

II) M-F 6pm - 9pm EST, I spend this time doing mundane tasks to work towards leveling my character. I'm flexible at this time if you need help with quests, but please note I do promptly leave the game at 9pm. Sadly, this thing call a "job" forces me to get sleep. ;)

III) Sat 8am - 10am EST, you'll usually find me at Khennarthi's Roost grinding and helping new players. I often give away free motifs (though I ran out recently) and offer assistance to new players with their quests and answer their questions.

IV) Sat 10am - Sun 9pm EST, I'm doing quests usually. Will definitely be open to doing public dungeons, but not vet levels (not ready for that just yet).

I hope this didn't come out as anti-friendly, especially with the text issue, but I want to ensure people have the best experience playing the game and I don't want to disappoint people based on my schedule.

Sadly, I've had a couple of people make the mistake of believing because I'm CP420+ that somehow I should be fantastic. I am not, and like many, I'm also still learning.

Oh, how is it I'm CP420? Well, I only recently returned after a 9 month hiatus, so my main got all the kudos when she morphed from Veteran to CP. I was playing with it before I left the game for a bit.

• GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    I) No text communication unless you're requesting gear/potion crafting. Sorry, but I detest Microsoft forces developers to use the horrendous keyboard app (the one that takes up 50% of your screen) and "typing" using the controller is a pain in the potato. If you'd like me to join you in questing, a headset is requested please.

I use a $20 wireless USB keyboard, works great.

8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite a few players do use a keyboard, but this isn't for me.

I intend to get a chatpad for the controller so I can remove the text restriction. I loved having it for the 360.

Right now, we're tending to one of our sick kitties, so she's my priority right now.

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    Quite a few players do use a keyboard, but this isn't for me.

I intend to get a chatpad for the controller so I can remove the text restriction. I loved having it for the 360.

Right now, we're tending to one of our sick kitties, so she's my priority right now.

I have used several keyboards and chatpads. If one of the main things you don't like with the text chat is the big app popping up on screen, that happens sometimes with the chatpad (the chatpad just makes it quicker to type than using the joystick). For me, sometimes = about half the time. I stick to a keyboard when I'm using a chat in-game, but I do tend to rotate between voice chat, chatpad, and keyboard. Just offering some experience, do what you want with it.
    Edited by Marginis on March 27, 2018 5:25PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    I have used several keyboards and chatpads. If one of the main things you don't like with the text chat is the big app popping up on screen, that happens sometimes with the chatpad (the chatpad just makes it quicker to type than using the joystick). For me, sometimes = about half the time. I stick to a keyboard when I'm using a chat in-game, but I do tend to rotate between voice chat, chatpad, and keyboard. Just offering some experience, do what you want with it.
    While I definitely hate the keyboard app, it's using the controller I hate to "type" with.

With the chatpad, this will make things easier.

I have no clue why Microsoft sticks with this app. It's well, well overdue for an update. I don't need a "visual keyboard" taking up half my screen. Just the text box and basic info.
    ;)