Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel's Most Wanted - aka. The Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes and Hopes

• Bayuol
    Bayuol
    I say we need time of day and weather control. No question really. If I want a never ending sunset for my private island, who is to judge me?
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aQJZvN3.jpg
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bayuol wrote: »
    I say we need time of day and weather control. No question really. If I want a never ending sunset for my private island, who is to judge me?

I don't disagree, but this thread is about furniture pieces, not other Homestead topics, so this is off-topic.

@MLGProPlayer That oven is already on my list, if you look on the 1st page.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I so much want these lights that are in Shadowfen!

VE76F0L.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    I so much want these lights that are in Shadowfen!

Good catch. They certainly look nice, looks like they might be Hist flowers (unless the Argonians simply put them on that hist tree).
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also found another item to put on my wishlist, these clear alchemy bottles seem to be found in quite a lot of places, both DLC zones and base game zones, and they would fit in nicely along with all the other alchemy related items. Too bad we haven't gotten them yet, neither for sale or for crafting.

yiLfSJS.jpg
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much everything in this screenshot. Particularly the weapon clutter - pile of arrows!!

azLWdrc.jpg
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Pretty much everything in this screenshot. Particularly the weapon clutter - pile of arrows!!

The drum I have on my list already, along with all the other music instruments.

Good catch on the saw, hoe and such. More tools, utensils and workshop items are always great, for making rooms and spaced more differentiated.

I have a feeling that we will get armor and weapon displays eventually, just because it's always so popular, and it could possibly tie in with the outfit system. Imagine being able to create cosmetic weapon and armor clutter in the various styles you have learned. Neat. However, this would be a rather larger update to both the outfitting and homestead systems, more complicated than just adding items we already have in the game on the furniture list.

I'm sure most people would love to make an armory and weapon display room though.

Edited by Carbonised on March 27, 2018 12:21PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert

Also, I do hope someone is lurking in this thread, perhaps for inspiration to new items to the homestead furnishing system ;)
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swords and other weapons to hang in a weapons display.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found some plants that aren't obtainable.

First a fine rose bush, can we please have this one for sale for gold or for crowns?

tcYRTUE.jpg

Lovely nightshade in various shapes. Why oh why can't we get this somewhere:

DPeMJje.jpg

cUqxNzi.jpg

And some lovely red flowers:

AZK9GkV.jpg

1P0sF4S.jpg

And finally an amazing fern like crawling plant:

pn5mbRg.jpg

It is already somewhat of a struggle to find plants to put in pots and vases, without resorting to the same handful or so that fit nicely into these containers. We need more plant variety and flower variety for our pots and vases!
    Edited by Carbonised on March 31, 2018 9:57PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I have already mentioned, Stonefalls had a disappointing selection of zone achievement furniture. Saren's stand is just a basic block of stone, and Balreth's remains is a flaming pile of goo. Yet there were so many opportunities for great pieces instead. Why, for instance, do the Dunmer have zero pieces of statue, while you can get several Breton, Orc, Altmer, Nord, Redguard, Khajiit and Imperial statues? We already have several in game! I linked the ones in Mournhold earlier, and in Stonefalls zone we get these great pair of statues:

1PDCxUU.jpg

Ajb97yO.jpg

They should have been achievement furnishing for Stonefalls instead of that other useless crap that I still haven't seen a single person use them in their homes.
    At least make them buyable from the zone NPC or store or somewhere. My Ebonheart castle needs them.

Or how about this Dunmer burial urn, why didn't we get this as achievement furniture from Stonefalls?

Er7XuRY.jpg

And another thing, you can get Imperial, Redguard and other racial wells, Redguard even have like 3-4 variants, but this great Dunmer well isn't available from a single place:

102PUAQ.jpg

We have no less than 3 Dunmer homes with outdoor space, and that well would look great in all of them. Can we please have it.

There is still clutter that isn't available. Like these alchemical boilers and open books and scrolls:

YUPAmVa.jpg

dzlYKV5.jpg
    Edited by Carbonised on March 31, 2018 10:05PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    There is still clutter that isn't available. Like these alchemical boilers and open books and scrolls:

+1 on the open book. I find it funny that there are at least two book stand furnishing items available (Brotherhood Ledger Stand from luxury vendor) and Common Bookrest, Practical but NO open books to place on them.
    Edited by anadandy on April 2, 2018 5:37PM
  • Bansidhe1965
    A pile of gold and other treasure heaped up in a variety of ways,bonus points if you use it like the coffers :)
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As I have already mentioned, Stonefalls had a disappointing selection of zone achievement furniture. Saren's stand is just a basic block of stone, and Balreth's remains is a flaming pile of goo. Yet there were so many opportunities for great pieces instead. Why, for instance, do the Dunmer have zero pieces of statue, while you can get several Breton, Orc, Altmer, Nord, Redguard, Khajiit and Imperial statues? We already have several in game! I linked the ones in Mournhold earlier, and in Stonefalls zone we get these great pair of statues:

1PDCxUU.jpg

Ajb97yO.jpg

They should have been achievement furnishing for Stonefalls instead of that other useless crap that I still haven't seen a single person use them in their homes.
    At least make them buyable from the zone NPC or store or somewhere. My Ebonheart castle needs them.

Or how about this Dunmer burial urn, why didn't we get this as achievement furniture from Stonefalls?

Er7XuRY.jpg

And another thing, you can get Imperial, Redguard and other racial wells, Redguard even have like 3-4 variants, but this great Dunmer well isn't available from a single place:

102PUAQ.jpg

We have no less than 3 Dunmer homes with outdoor space, and that well would look great in all of them. Can we please have it.

YUPAmVa.jpg

dzlYKV5.jpg

How long have those statues been there? I have run a ton of toons through EP over the years and don't remember them at all. Will have to check my screenshot collection.

I know there are many, many places they have added items to since homestead. At first I thought that I just never paid attention because it only became important after homestead. However, I have been able to verify through screenshot comparisons that some major pieces are new to old zones. Further, Cyrodiil keeps were basically unfurnished and the stuff just started to appear one day. I think Cyrodiil even changes over time.

My point being that if they are new, I would expect to see them at least among the luxury vendor new items. There were two weeks of statues coming back arouns, they will need to cough up two 100k statues.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1PDCxUU.jpg

Ajb97yO.jpg

Er7XuRY.jpg

102PUAQ.jpg

YUPAmVa.jpg

dzlYKV5.jpg

How long have those statues been there? I have run a ton of toons through EP over the years and don't remember them at all. Will have to check my screenshot collection.

I know there are many, many places they have added items to since homestead. At first I thought that I just never paid attention because it only became important after homestead. However, I have been able to verify through screenshot comparisons that some major pieces are new to old zones. Further, Cyrodiil keeps were basically unfurnished and the stuff just started to appear one day. I think Cyrodiil even changes over time.

My point being that if they are new, I would expect to see them at least among the luxury vendor new items. There were two weeks of statues coming back arouns, they will need to cough up two 100k statues.

Those statues have been there since launch. You can also see form the artwork that they're base game, and not recent editions. While they look nice, they still are sort of low quality and low polys/texture.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry furnishings confirmed!

From the gameplay video with Gina and Rich, we see a tab for jewelry schematics, just like we have on the other 6 crafts.

So, wild speculations. I hope we get some of the items I have showcased:

The gilded Coffer from the Velothi tombs
    The red, blue and brown floral and gilded jewelry boxes from Vvardenfell
    The silver hand mirror
    The silver inkwell
    The glowing lamps from Vvardenfell
    The gemstone geodes (!)
    Perhaps even some of the musical instruments

All the pictures is in this thread. I for one can't wait to see what types of items they have put into the jewelrycrafting furnishing recipes.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want very much the entire Undaunted Enclave Tent as a recipe or purchasable furnishing from the Undaunted Quartermaster.
    I would prefer if it also included the wooden platform it is on and back wall, similar to the Khajiit Vacation Tent.
    I just love that tent which would look so well in large open spaces in homes, or even slightly tight spaces.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bayuol wrote: »

I second this (e)motion.
  • zassasaurus
    zassasaurus
    ✭✭✭
    For today's post, we have another fan favourite, the teapot. I believe it is currently sold in the crown store, with no ingame item or recipe. Pity, these should really be added with a recipe. Many people want to put teapots on their kitchen tables, but not for overpriced crown store furniture, no thank you:

9SoVMot.jpg

I would really like the recipe for this! Interestingly the pts template characters know this, so its weird that it isn't available on live servers.

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the Velothi lamppost is coming to the luxury vendor, and the antler coral tower came a while back. But there are still so many items we have been waiting for ages for.

Where are the Venus Flytrap plants, to go with the pitcher plants and sundew already available?

Where are the 2 bottled mushroom gardens, to go with the bottled miniature garden already in game?

Where is the Vvardenfell brass oven provisioning station?

Where are all the gilded Vvardenfell jewelry floral boxes?

Where are the spinning wheel and loom and clothier's stand - wooden non-clockwork kinds?

Where are all the Vvardenfell music instruments?

Please put some of these items in game at the luxury vendor or mastercrafter gold recipes soon. We have been waiting for years already for some of these.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrolling through this thread again - so many of these items are on my list as well (personally noted or pointed out by guildmates as "I want that!")

I think for most addition to Lux vendor(s) is the most logical. (since this keeps the items rarer and more special)

Some could be added to Home Goods or Crafting (ordinary or master-craft).

Totally borrowing the geode screenies from this thread too as I don't have any of those personally and they are awesome!
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭

" Wutt2Y4.jpg

The blue and dark egg both would serve as great additions as achievement furnishings. I also draw your attention to the dark, wooden platforms they rest on, carved i the Hlaalu style. These platforms and the holder with the candles inside, would serve as great pieces to display your other treasure and trinkets. Simple, yet pretty and with great functionality."

That platform is actually available I believe. It's one of the end tables (Redoran? I think?)
    vit7vzgk4vru.png
    It's just flipped upside down.
    Edited by MrGraves on July 15, 2018 11:12PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrGraves wrote: »
    That platform is actually available I believe. It's one of the end tables (Redoran? I think?) .

Yes. Someone already mentioned that.

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Scrolling through this thread again - so many of these items are on my list as well (personally noted or pointed out by guildmates as "I want that!")

I think for most addition to Lux vendor(s) is the most logical. (since this keeps the items rarer and more special)

Some could be added to Home Goods or Crafting (ordinary or master-craft).

Totally borrowing the geode screenies from this thread too as I don't have any of those personally and they are awesome!

Most of them would fit the luxury vendor yes, and some of them should be new gold mastercrafting recipes.

The Vvardenfell oven for instance, new golden recipe and functions as provisioning station.

The tall and the broad fungal glass gardens as gold recipes, like we already have the miniature bottled gardens.

The bronze/blue glass alchemical device as another gold recipe to match the 2 green alchemical/mage's devices we already have.

The gilded floral coffers could be new recipes as well.

And some of the other stuff can be put on the luxury vendor, like a "musical instruments" theme.
    Just shows again the need for more luxury vendors. 1-2 new items every week is nice, but it's too slow to go through all the items we want, especially when new DLC come out 4 times a year. I hope your post about a luxury vendor overhaul gets momentum, so we can get more items available in the future.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For functioning provisioning stations with new skins - the use of Ivory (furnishing) in a recipe to make various other furnishings gives me hope.

For Example: one of the materials to make a new provisioning station would be the basic provisioning station from the voucher vendor and other appropriate materials added based on the new look (redguard oven, vvardenfell stone oven, vvardenfell metal oven (i call this thing a pot-belly stove lol), clockwork prov station, and so on!)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has probably been suggested before, but it would be nice to have ladders; functioning ones would be great, but even non-functioning ones for decoration purposes, like in the picture:

dwIPAf2.png

The other thing that I really wish and asked for many times is bodies of water to make our own ponds, lakes, wells, etc. It would be great for houses that don't have water sources, and we already have differently shaped ice items, so something similar with water would be great!
  • HappyElephant
    HappyElephant
    ✭✭✭
    LOVED the Alinor walls, stairwells, giant floors. More building materials please.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread, i love it.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if this was already mentioned, I may have overlooked it while reading through the suggestions, but it would be fabulous to not only have the npcs (that were already mentioned), but to have npcs that could actually repair your gear, allow access to your guild stores, etc. I know this has been something many of us have wanted as an added feature to our merchant and banker npcs. If ZOS doesn’t want to add it to them, maybe they can add new npcs we can purchase for our homes with these added features. I’d definitely pay to have this ability in my homes.