The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Rise Of A Bowtard - Bow/Bow ganker [Video]

Volsers
Volsers
✭✭✭
Just wanted to share a Video i made playing a Bow/Bow ganker in action. I am pretty new to editing i guees, but I like making videos though... wanna hear your feedback :smile:
Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSvySZLTS3w&t

These videos are really fun to make so I decided to make another one and add it here! I may even make it a series, we see though hah.
Special thanks to my friends who helped film the intro, they truly deserve an Oscar :wink:
Edited by Volsers on March 27, 2018 12:57PM
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get outta here with that broken snipe
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't watch with sound but otherwise the video looked great.

I loved that fighting on the tower and seeing you use the terrain, I wish Cyrodiil had more of this in the main combat areas.

Also interesting to see someone playing without any noticeable add-ons.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will never play an archer but I love it.
    Bow/bow distinct playstyle.
    Now you need to add some high player kills in your vids
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was dirty, but so beautiful at the same time :trollface:
    EU | PC
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it. It's nice to see a different play style. I loved the fight in the tower ruins @ 2:40 or so. Have you considered a resto back bar for added survivability?
    Edited by zyk on March 21, 2018 9:55AM
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    <3
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Subversus on March 21, 2018 10:35AM
    Options
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disgusting.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
    Options
  • Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    I've been enjoying my bowtard gank build lol.

Solo PvP and PvE most of the time.
    CP 2300+
    Options
  • Volsers
    Volsers
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all!
    Yeah, I should mention here that @DDuke was the original creator of the build, so credit to him :smile:
    zyk wrote: »
    I enjoyed it. It's nice to see a different play style. I loved the fight in the tower ruins @ 2:40 or so. Have you considered a resto back bar for added survivability?

You mean for the Ultimate? Yup, it could work as a really good life saver if I get caught out of stealth to get some extra time. My resto level is probably 0 though so it will be a grind hah, I will consider it :wink:
    Options
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its ok, I also use more or less same tactic, with some tweaks ;)

But, what about this; dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge....etc...etc...

The combo is great, snipe and then arrowspray and finish off with poison injection if it doesnt work(asylum bow gives you a 6 sec. window where your snipe or PI is empowered by 50% so technically as long as you actually HIT with arrow spray, which can be, yes dodged...you can use other poison skills to finish off).

But if the arrow spray is dodged youre in for a good fight, and then you are the underdog by a huge score.
    Options
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I simply love gank videos, as long as I am not featured in them ;) .

Well technically I am, but you don't gank me so all good!
    Options
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disgusting.

+1
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

Options
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @amir412
    I guess both of you were ganked by him :D .
    Options
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @amir412

I'm not even playing this *** game anymore x)

Options
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @amir412

I don't even recognize any of his displayed characters. This playstyle resembles a lot of what is wrong with eso and its players. He is not playing for the good fight but for avoiding a good fight. That's what I find disgusting about it.
    Edited by Mojomonkeyman on March 23, 2018 5:58AM
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Great job for first video ! You farmed a lot of forum salt too so you are doing very well . Bow is very fun . I have not played stamina in year now but remember how fun bow was . So bravo to you .
    Options
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved it and I am making this build right now.

3:18 in the tower was the best. Taking your revenge at the end on the appropriately named nigh-blade OP was pretty good to.
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @amir412

I don't even recognize any of his displayed characters. This playstyle resembles a lot of what is wrong with eso and its players. He is not playing for the good fight but for avoiding a good fight. That's what I find disgusting about it.

In a highly structured game like a boxing match, that would be a valid point, but not in open world AvA which is supposed to be highly dynamic with a variety of styles. In pre-launch interviews ZOS devs described gameplay like what's in the video.
    Edited by zyk on March 23, 2018 8:18AM
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've run builds like this a few times.

Marksman with red mountain was my favourite setup before they nerfed red mountain. If red mountain proceed it was one shot on 90% of people.

It's fun for a few days but I always switch back to a conventional nb after a few days.
    Options
  • pitboiii
    pitboiii
    ✭✭
    Very nice build and the video is great! Good to know a bow/bow build can work in pvp keep it up with them snipes bro!
    Options
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gotta love that little bag at the end. I imagine it harvested quite some salt :D
    Options
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    @amir412

lol thats even more pathetic that u still spend time in the forums then.. u should really get a hobby or just start playing again since u are spending times on its forums
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
    Options
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @amir412

This playstyle resembles a lot of what is wrong with eso and its players. He is not playing for the good fight but for avoiding a good fight. That's what I find disgusting about it.

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

I don't think Special Operations soldiers alert the enemy of their deployment dates and equipped firepower. That's because they want to win.

If you enjoy a fair fight, power to you. Last I checked it is an alliance war, and the goal is to win. Calling that disgusting is...kinda silly.
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A great video celebrating the end of Miats!

Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    @amir412

This playstyle resembles a lot of what is wrong with eso and its players. He is not playing for the good fight but for avoiding a good fight. That's what I find disgusting about it.

I don't think Special Operations soldiers alert the enemy of their deployment dates and equipped firepower. That's because they want to win.

If you enjoy a fair fight, power to you. Last I checked it is an alliance war, and the goal is to win. Calling that disgusting is...kinda silly.

Spotted the zerger
    Options
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    @amir412

lol thats even more pathetic that u still spend time in the forums then.. u should really get a hobby or just start playing again since u are spending times on its forums

Nah, i enjoy the pvp here.
    And i dont understand your point, if i dont play a game i cannot comment on its players/ content? (Especially after i spent *** tons of money and time on it) By what ur saying, the whole twitch users are invalid, god ure stupid af.
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    @amir412

I dont see this nightblade contributing to the alliance war nor earning ap for the sake of his alliance, All i see is some glass cannon pleb that nukes pepole out of stealth for his own fun and killing other players exp'. PVP in this game has much more to offer than this.
    Edited by amir412 on March 25, 2018 10:41AM

Options
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    A great video celebrating the end of Miats!
    Maybe there will be actual gankers now. It's been so long since anyone even attempted ganking me... :(
    Options
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems relevant:
    YFPeX5t.png
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    @amir412

In a highly structured game like a boxing match, that would be a valid point, but not in open world AvA which is supposed to be highly dynamic with a variety of styles. In pre-launch interviews ZOS devs described gameplay like what's in the video.

Please source me where the devs described dying in one gcd from a sneaking opponent.

I think this is something that has no place in an mmo. Any fight even initiated from sneak/stealth should offer possibilities for all involved players to participate.
    If the only chance of participation is releasing at the nearest keep somethings off.

It´s a game. The ideal is for all participants in a player versus player interaction is to have fun reguardless of the outcome of the fight imo.
    All those people comparing it to real life warfare need to seriously check their priorities.
    Edited by Derra on March 25, 2018 8:32AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options