Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD - PS4 EU - PVE Social guild - The Nightingales - recruiting (over 25 years old)

• hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @amatic invite has been sent. Welcome to the guild.
  • amatic
    amatic
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, just out of interest do you have housing that acts as a guild hall?
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, we have a guild house. Just travel to PerArdua504 primary residence. Contains all mundus stones, imperial city crafting stations, transmutation station, variety of dps dummies.
  • amatic
    amatic
    ✭✭✭
    Wicked..thank you.
  • Diversivolent
    Diversivolent
    Soul Shriven
    Heyo, am 30+, currently playing a lvl 45 nightblade, and would love an invite. PSN sn's diversivolent too
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Diversivolent welcome to the guild. Have sent you an invite.
  • DT05
    DT05
    I wouldn't mind joining if possible, I'm over 30 & have a mic. I'm a 170+ cp tank (was 400 on xbone) though I am DC, don't know if that matters ?

Gtag is Drift_Tuner_05 those are _ & not spaces.

Cheers Drift.
    DC DK Pure Tank that can dps.
    part of the "A-Team" "Drift"
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @DT05 an invite has been sent.
    Guild is mostly AD for any PvP or IC sewers stuff we might do, but there are others of other factions so not that important.
  • faortal
    faortal
    Soul Shriven
    Hello
    Could you pls invite me too
    Psn : Cpt_Faortal
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @faortal have sent through an invite, welcome to the guild.
  • yelnif
    yelnif
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I would like to join please
    PSN: y3ln1f01
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @yelnif an invite has sent through
  • acetrainerlewis
    acetrainerlewis
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would like to join if possible? My PSN is acetrainerlewis

PS4 EU
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello and welcome @acetrainerlewis invite has been sent to you.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there,

If there is still room I would like to join as well. Been playing since Beta on pc, till it crashed about a month ago. Figured PS4 is a lot cheaper (I already own a good tv) so had to restart everything on the ps4 now. Altho I'm closing in on the famous 160cp again I really miss the social aspect, because I have no clue about how this stuff works on the ps4. At this point I feel comfortable enough to engage in the social aspect again while killing stuff before it kills me (the first 3 days were horrible...). So here I am looking for a guild that can teach me the ropes anew on a different platform, and help me attain the skill-level I had on the pc. I'm currently 30 years old, living with my dog in the Netherlands. I did most of the trials exept Hell Ra Citadel and the one from Morrowind, but I wouldnt mind jumping back into trials / veteran dungeons / pledges again when I reach cp160.

Oh, my psn is krosenkamp

With kind regards,
    Huyen Swiftpaw
    Master-thief of the Dominion

edit: fixed some typos
    Edited by Huyen on March 13, 2018 11:17AM
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    @Huyen
    Will add you to the guild when maintenance is over . Pop into guild chat 1 to say hello and feel free to ask any question you may have . We have several psn threads including a general chat (and cat memes thanks to a khajiit obsessed officer) if you would like addding let me know
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PerArdua wrote: »
    @Huyen
    Will add you to the guild when maintenance is over . Pop into guild chat 1 to say hello and feel free to ask any question you may have . We have several psn threads including a general chat (and cat memes thanks to a khajiit obsessed officer) if you would like addding let me know

Hah awesome! And I would love to be added, because well...This one is a khajiit since TES III. And if you dont mind me asking: how to hell does the voice-chat works? Because I cant figure it out... :-(
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    It fairly easy . Go to your menu press triangle and it ll give you the list of available chats . Select the 1 you have n away you go
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    @Huyen
    Added you to both guild n psn thread
  • Aruvilla
    Aruvilla
    Soul Shriven
    I send you an invite on PSN, I just started playing ESO but I'm experienced in MMORPGS
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    @Aruvilla
    Will add you to guild later
  • Aruvilla
    Aruvilla
    Soul Shriven
    PerArdua wrote: »
    @Aruvilla
    Will add you to guild later

Ah thanks!
  • Murdajoop
    Murdajoop
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, i would like to join your guild. I'm currently CP 210 and new to trials. Would like to learn some of them.

PSN Murdajoop
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @Murdajoop an invite has been sent. We do have a trials training group which you will be welcomed to join, will add you once your in the guild.
  • Textual_Sphinx
    Hello,

I'm interested in returning to ESO after having had a long break and am looking for a new PvE guild. Do you guys do any vet trials?
    PSN ID: Textual_Sphinx

PS4 VDSA World First
    PS4 VMA World First
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Textual_Sphinx, we typically run a weekly vet trial. large nmber in guild now familiar and comfortable with vAA, vHR. Working towards vSO and vAS. As a full guild group we have not completed those but individuals have done along with vMOL and vHOF
    Edited by hondelink on March 26, 2018 11:40PM
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must people who join be over 25? I’m assuming it’s a requirement because mature behaviour in the guild is desired. I hope you would reconsider me to join. I am cp 720 and a master crafter.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @elven.were_wolf. While we understand that maturity can come at any age, the guild feels it is best for us to have a 25 or older policy.
    If we start making exceptions then lines get blurred, just an easier rule for us to follow.
  • Dak2099
    Dak2099
    Good day to you @hondelink,

I am a returning player to ESO after a couple of years away and looking for a Guild to help me learn the ropes again.

If you have space for a low level (24) toon with a thirst for knowledge I'd appreciate an invite.

Many thanks in advance.
    Charon80111
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Dak2099 an invite has been sent.
    We welcome any level, and plenty of knowledgeable players to help if you have any questions.